Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
How do you pronounce Kahlan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you pronounce it?
kah-LAHN
57%
 57%  [ 11 ]
KAY-lyn
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
I just call her "The hot chick in the white dress"
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

Phanari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:42 pm
why_wait28
Wow ... I've never really thought of that! But I think I'd have to go with kah-lahn.

That was my thought until I asked Goodkind at the Confessor signing............  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:34 pm
They call me...

Heehee. :3 -hug-

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Phanari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:51 am
The signing was really good! I remember I had heard rumor that Warren didn't make it through the whole book series so I made it my mission that day to find out if Warren lived.....non one would tell me until I asked my mom a few weeks later.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:10 pm
Lol. Silleh. Of course Goodkind wouldn't tell you that. He wouldn't be a very nice author if he did.
:C

sabre_sword
Captain

Phanari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:13 pm
sabre_sword
Lol. Silleh. Of course Goodkind wouldn't tell you that. He wouldn't be a very nice author if he did.

It's mean if he doesn't tell someone who asks though. He'd only be a mean author if he REFUSED to tell someone when they ASK for the information.

But Goodkind's not mean. He's just...........not completely nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:14 pm
Phanari
sabre_sword

It's mean if he doesn't tell someone who asks though. He'd only be a mean author if he REFUSED to tell someone when they ASK for the information.

LOL. But why would he ruin a part of his own book? If I were an author, I wouldn't tell them, even if they ASKED. Not a peep outta me.  

sabre_sword
Captain

Phanari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:16 pm
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword

LOL. But why would he ruin a part of his own book? If I were an author, I wouldn't tell them, even if they ASKED. Not a peep outta me.

I feel if people WANT a spoiler, give it to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:19 pm
Phanari
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword

If I were third party.. like your BFF or something, and I read the book and you asked me about it, I would tell you because you asked me too. But I think that it's like (in the author world).. blasphemy to spoil your own book. I can see why he wouldn't do it.  

sabre_sword
Captain

Phanari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:28 pm
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword

If I were third party.. like your BFF or something, and I read the book and you asked me about it, I would tell you because you asked me too. But I think that it's like (in the author world).. blasphemy to spoil your own book. I can see why he wouldn't do it.

It wasn't nice of him to not tell me....Warren is a lot like my old band director...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:32 pm
Huh. I've always thought it was Kah-lun, you know, because of the 'h' in there. but i admit, kay-lin sounds better.  

Aquavender

Phanari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:26 pm
Kay-lin is pretty.......pretty confusing. I like it..............but.............it makes no sense with how you spell it.  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games