Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Moonlight Defenders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dryskale

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:48 am

Munching a hot dog while flying over head. Nocturnus eyes the car with the kitty gripping the ceiling. " I could fly ahead and land in front of the car, might save the kitty a life or 2. I have a powerful Shot gun if they refuse to stop." twisted
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:22 pm

"Well, if they don't stop, you could hurt Yue, but if they do...Hmmm...Do you agree?" He looked towards Cerv with a concerned look on his face.

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:48 pm

[lol, this he does hit me, that would be funny and messed up at the same time!]

Yue continued to cling to the car's roof, awaiting further orders. He was getting mad, though; his lollipop was almost gone and he couldn't reach another at this moment.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Tired of waiting Nocturnus lands about 50 feet in front of the car. Aims his shot gun at the hood and sinisterly says "here kitty kitty kitty. lol

Dryskale

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Yue spotted the shooter, watching intently as he finished his lolli. Now if this fur shot him; he was going to cut his arm off.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Rocky acted without haste, putting one of the two wakizashi's at Nocturnus' neck. "Pull the trigger, annd off with your head. Friendly fire is not tolerated. Well, not by me. "Yue quick, jump off!' he called, the other sword ready to throw. "We need two furs at the doors, now!"

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:06 pm

So much for the plan; if there ever was one; he thought and launched himself from the roof, drawing his sword as he flipped back off of the car to land on the street behind it.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Rocky threw the sword at a tire and opened up his comlink, letting go of Nocturnus, casting him a warning glance before calling into his comlink. "Okay, close-quarters furs, surround the car. Gunners, be at the ready. If anything goes wrong, take them down, got it?"

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Yue held his sword parallel to the ground, kneeling as he watched the car swerve about from the ruptured tired and sword lounged in it's wheel. He moved slowly forward, ears twitching towards every slightly sound he heard.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:59 pm

((Sorry too have missed boyos.))

Cerv, upon hearing the current situation in his earpiece, rushed from the alley he was currently in. He sped off down the street, catching up the the Volkswagon. He pressed a finger to his ear: "Squirrel, kindly get your kiester down here."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dryskale

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:22 pm

Chuckling at the threats and glances Nocturnus reveals a grenade draped around his twitchy left hand. Rocky, please take note, I always have a back up plan for treachery. evil

Nocturnus aims his shotgun at the undamaged wheel and waits for orders.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:28 pm

Jeremy makes his way down and separates Rocky and Noc. "I see what is needed here is accuracy." Taking his Carbine he fires a bullet that penetrates into the front right wheel slowing the vehicle down.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dryskale

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:47 pm

Hiding his shotgun, and replacing it with his Ruger Nocturnus says. Time for Kitty to play with the rats? as he motions to Yue.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Jucibe was quickly at Cerv's side, keeping with him. "Okay, well... I'm here." he giggled angling himself forward to speed through the streets with ease as he awaited the lemur's response.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Hmph..Treachery my a**..You're one to talk, almost shooting Yue. He thought.
He noticed the shot taken by Jeremy. He flips him a quick thumb's-up as he slowly moves in on the currently stopped car. "Please, step out of the vehicle! We have you surrounded. Believe me, there is no way that you could escape!" He shouted to the passengers.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff