Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:34 pm
ace foolow the and punch is the guy in the gut sace say to the guy to teat her better and that to lowwer her rent  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:36 pm
Alyssa looked at Queenie at surprise. She gave a little laugh and said, "A lot more than its worth. Although I got the first two months free because he is too scared of me. I think I might actually get a third month free thanks to you." Alyssa smiled at Queenie and grabbed her keys from her back pocket. They walked down to the third to last door on the left. When Alyssa unlocked the door, she slowly opened the door so then that way it wouldn't slam into the wall so hard. (Something that took Alyssa a little bit to adjust to.

They both walked into the living room and Alyssa shut the door behind her. The walls were an ugly brown color as the wallpaper was peeling off the walls. It smelt like mold from behind the walls which was a very bad smell to Alyssa mainly because of her amazing ability to smell. Everything looked more than run down. It looked like there was death and decay covered everywhere. Roaches ran all over the room and a couple mouse here and there.

"Well," Alyssa said, "my room is over here." She opened a door that was next to the kitchen that had very poor lighting. Everything that Alyssa owned looked old, but still usable. Everything was well organized, there wasn't anything out on the floor. "Sorry for the mess" Alyssa said as she looked at the peeling walls.  

TheGleekKid

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:37 pm
( ACE I SWEAR TO THE GRAMMAR-LOVING GOD IN HEAVEN THAT IF YOU DON'T WRITE BETTER I WILL NOT BE PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOUR CHARACTER DOES. I MEAN IT.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:40 pm
"Yuck!" she retched at the sight and smell of the place, "You shouldn't be paying him a penny in the first place! You'll be asleep in your bed and then wham!" she punched the wall, accidentally putting her fist through it, "It'll collapse right on top of you! And where's the slimy eejit going to be? Vacationing in Maui with the money you shouldn't have to pay him!"

She retracted her hand, the weak wood still attatched to her wrist. "You should move in with me," she said bluntly, "Free rent, better housing, safer housing, and you just need to pick up after yourself. It's like they say," she cleared her voice, "Yo mama don't live here no mo'" she said in a deep punky accent.  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:41 pm
((ok i suck at spelling on because i have the spell of a third grader and they can even spell batter then me lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:42 pm
(Work on it then! If you're not sure about the grammar and spelling, use Word Document before entering it! Just try doing it like me, I've taken professional college classes on proper writing.)  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:47 pm
ace then goes up to the door of the girl house and knock on the door but knock a little to hard and the door fall down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:01 pm
Alyssa looked at Queenie again in surprise and then thought to herself, 'Why are you doing this for me? What have I ever done to deserve someone so generous? I cant just reject something like that'

"You know what Queenie? Thank you again. I don't know how to repay you. I really don't. I'm going to go tell the landlord right now." Alyssa walked out of her room leaving Queenie there.

Alyssa went over to the landlord's office. He looked at her and looked back again. He started shaking from head to toe. "I don't think this place is working out for me. I'm sick of living in mold covered rooms and mice and roaches crawling over my face while I try to sleep. I'll be out by morning"

Alyssa started down the hallway. The landlord's voice followed her down the hallway saying, "Good!! You were scaring off all of my customers anyway. That's the reason why i wasn't making money! You can just get out of here now!! The sooner you leave, the sooner I can get money! You's just a freak with weird eyes. You could go to-"

Alyssa stopped dead in her tracts and when she did, he stopped talking. She turned around and threw the keys at his face. "Don't ever call me a freak." Alyssa mumbled under her breath and walked back to her room. She called over her shoulder, "Don't even bother giving those back. I can just break down my door when I move my stuff out"  

TheGleekKid

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:05 pm
(THAT'S IT. ACE, YOU OFFICIALLY ARE BEING IGNORED)

"Nyah!" she stuck her tongue out, "Eat s**t jerk!" Queenie was pleased that the landlord got what was coming to him.

They walked back and forth, each carting Alyssa's posessions back to the building site. "I don't know what's all the fuss about," Queenie complained, "I mean, snakes and hawks have eyes like yours but do people freak out over them? Hell no." She lifted the last of the boxes, "Being different isn't the same as being amiss."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:25 pm
"I think it's just because no human has eyes like me. The people on my mom's side don't even have these eyes. It's just my mom and I that are different I guess. Also it's the fact that my mom and dad weren't allowed to be together. Kind of like Romeo and Juliet. So now "their daughter isn't suppose to be here" since my mother and father were both part human, humans also know about this. So that makes them not like me. You see, my dad wasn't part human and eagle like my mother. He was human part-" Alyssa cut herself short and tears start hitting at her eyes forcing their way up from her throat. "I'm sorry. It's just so..." Tears start coming from her eyes. She sits down and says sorry again.

(sorry for the long reply. my internet decided not to work for a little bit)  

TheGleekKid

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:31 pm
"Don't apologize," Queenie said, feeling a little embarassed. She didn't think herself as being very talented at comforting people. "I've learned that even if you look like everyone else, they'll still try to pick out your faults. No matter how I look, people only see the junkyard brat. So I don't bother worrying over what they think. As for my parents," she looked over at Alyssa, contemplating whether she should go on.

"Well, I didn't know them. They dumped me when I was five while they were on the run from the cops. I was just old enough to walk, talk and understand the world. I was so mad for a long time, but hey. Life goes on." She looked away, face a little red as she nervously hoped she wasn't being tactless.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:48 pm
Through a bunch of tears now, "But do they actually avoid being near you? people on the street? They treat me like I smell really bad, trying to get away from the stench on my clothes. That is why I ran away. My dad didn't even try to come look for me. My mom flew over to me. She always knew where to find me. She also always knew what was going on. She let me go though. I didn't want her to. I wanted her to just tell me that I needed to come home, for her to tell me that if I didn't then I would be grounded for life. It's like she gave up on me. My dad just didn't care. I always felt like it was a one way relationship. 'I'm too young though. I don't know the complications of marriage.' I'm not that stupid!" Alyssa's tears stopped rolling down her face, all that was left were the salty stains. "I'm sorry I'm like this. I really am. I just" she pauses trying to think of the words, "a cry baby I guess."

Alyssa sits there for a moment. "I'm sorry about your parents though. My parents, sure my dad just doesn't care, but he would never dump me that young. In fact, he would never dump me."  

TheGleekKid

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:56 pm
"Believe me," Queenie shook her head in dismay, "You can tell when someone's a junkyard brat. We have this indefineable smell."

There was quiet for a while, then Queenie gathered up some courage. "Hey Alyssa?" she asked, "I'm about to say something a bit tactless, but here we go. I don't think your dad really, truly loved your mother the way you think he did."

She looked off so as to avoid any shocked looks. "When people make a baby, the physical nature of it is only the base ingredient. The baby itself is made up of things that come from it's donors, in a mix that defies natural law." She dared to look over your shoulder, "If your dad hated you as much as you say, then he must have had true doubts about his love for your mother. My own teacher decided against marrying a woman who was very much attracted to him due to a doubt. People often think ignoring doubts is a good thing," she bit her lip, "But they never really see what trouble a single doubt can cause."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:10 pm
Alyssa looked up at the stars. She took a really deep breath. "I can see what you're saying about my dad. I honestly feel the same way. I think that my mom had good intentions, but I think that my dad just lied to her all the time when they were dating and everything. I guess he just wanted some attention. He is like that. He just wants someone to notice him."

Alyssa looked off in the distance with fear in her eyes thinking of past memories of her father and her. A single tear fell down her face. "You're right. He didn't love her that much. He loved somebody else."  

TheGleekKid

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:19 am
so ace looked in and ace called out "is anyone home"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff