Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
HAVOCK'S GRAND DRAW!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:24 pm
.. crying your too frinkin rich my friend... crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:30 pm
Actually, I'm fairly poor. I only have 11,610 at the moment. At the time of my donation, I had just barely broken the 50k barrier before donating some 48-49k. I am in no way rich, just like to have fun. Look at my avi, before that, he remained unchanged for almost an entire year, meaning that I don't buy much and therefore don't have too much of a need for gold.

Now M O K I, he's rich.

While I'm at it, AC, you want a Magical Blue Giftbox as well? Got it when I clicked on this thread to checkup on it blaugh

Fanoto

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:45 pm
crying ... can i have it??? LOL, just kidding, give/keep it for anyone you want hehe... i just change into whatever is in my inventory...  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:51 pm
What happened to moki anyways? I haven't heard of him since our fight.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fanoto

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:53 am
I dunno. I think I saw him once or twice, but I don't think he's really been on for quite a while now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:19 pm
Yea *Hint* Akatsuki sucking. *Hint*  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:26 pm
Maybe if a more active shinobi were to, take over, it might get things going once more. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:31 pm
Fanoto you and me should tottally just take over akatsuki when and if we become jonin.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:34 pm
I might join you guys too if that's not a problem. I don't really have any squad or sensei at Cloud and I've had to learn pretty much everything by myself so I'm looking for a good opportunity out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:36 pm
The three amigos, taking over akatsuki. I like it. Lets do it.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:39 pm
I feel so bad for betraying my village. I was one of the most loyal to Suna, never having left for training or anything. T.T I planned on being Kage-level and everything. Ah well, I'm sure I can come back eventually. I mean, as long as I don't commit any crimes against Suna, I should be fine and welcomed back at a later date. If worse comes to worse, I could just try again with another RPC.  
good luck, the moment moki comes back, you are all dead.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Hell yeah. I've been looking for a rematch with Sypher too, though the first fight didn't end too well and he hasn't really been on since, apparently. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:43 pm
I actually have been meaning to meet with Moki. Well...after a certain something is complete User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Besides, it's not like we'd be leaders of it or anything. Simply placeholders to hold position and spread the evil around until we can attract powerful people to fill the actual leadership roles. I have some funny, mischievous, and awkward plans that would be rather entertaining to try.

Fanoto

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:46 pm
Yea how bout we don't take it over but join. sweatdrop lol. That's three members to get akatsuki active again and wreek some havock so the guild will have something to fear and be active with.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff