Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:29 pm
Minato used body control on zane and made him hug then kiss luna on the lips "Well zane never knew you had those feelings towards her. Oh tell her about hero and his death."  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:39 pm
Zane couldn't control his body and ended up kissing Luna on the lips. His entire face burned with embarrassment from the act. It was his first kiss...and it wasn't even him doing it. Once he was released he looked at Luna...red in the face...then he looked at Minato. "YOU ARE THE WORST EVER! I'M GOING TO TOTALLY KICK YOUR URRRRGGHG!" Zane screamed out. After a second of regaining his composure and looked at Luna. "Listen Hero-sensei is dead. But don't worry," said Zane as he whispered something into her ear explaining the whole thing so nobody could hear anything. "Oh and my name is no longer Zane Hajime...it's Zane Shimizu. It turns out that I'm Hero's son." smiled Zane  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:48 pm
Minato smiled "Awww you love me and kid I did you a favour"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:50 pm
Zane turned back to Minato, "FAVOR!? That's what you call a favor!?" Zane exclaimed as he runs at Minato who was still on the ground at full speed, leaps into the air and lunges at Minato going for a tackle.  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:08 pm
Minato used body control again on zane and made him hug and kiss luna again "watch it boy"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:26 pm
Zane ended up doing it again and this time he felt like his entire insides were about to burst out, not because he didn't like it but because he was so utterly embarrased. Once he regained control, he shot a cold stare at Minato, "...you're a jerk..." he muttered and sat down away from the two and began to tend to his cuts and bruises.  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:32 pm
Minato laughed "Compliments will get you know where especially to me my son"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:42 pm
Zane stuck his toungue out at him. "Yeah I'm starting to learn...DAD!" Zane exclaimed as he continued to dress his wounds. Although he was glad he had a father, he can sometimes really piss him off. Who knows what Luna was thinking now. This made him extremely nervous and antsy. He didn't want things to be akward between the two.  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:56 am
*stands there with the same composure she has when I walked in except blushed* You know Minato, it is not wise to take control of a young ninja like that...especialy when shes a medic nin. *walks over and fixes Zane's bandages* Here, its going to get worse if you had them like that.

(Who is Minato here? Your dad?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:50 am
Minato looked at luna " Eh... No one can hurt me"  

i3 tails Yagura

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:33 am
"You say that now, but just you wait..." Zane said as Luna fixed his bandages. Zane stood up feeling much better and began to stretch. "Well time to get back to training!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:54 pm
Using a drop of blood to get in from the vial Minato sent him, Luo walked into the Hyouton dojo in time to see the sight. Luo was leaning against a wall and looked at Zane grinning. "...Nice. I leave you alone for a few days, and all hell breaks loose." Luo winked at Zane still grinning. He'd never let him live it down.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:11 pm
"That's it.....you all officially SUCK!" Zane exclaimed furiously pointing at both Luo and Minato.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:16 pm
Luo laughed and ran over to his friend. "Calm down, I'm kidding. I haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:34 pm
Zane sighed..."Well where should I start? I was at the bamboo forest training when Hero reveals to me that I'm in fact his son. When I got back Minato and I burned his body and then I've been here training all this time in snow and water jutsus. Oh and I fought a samurai monkey...that was a lot of fun," Zane laughed.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff