Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:35 pm
Teh AK
The Not So Evil Deadite
All I ask for is that Nintendo at least reveal the name of the next Wii Zelda game...Is that too much to ask?

New Mario for the Wii? I highly doubt it. Mario's usually a one main game per console type of guy.

What about the NES games
and snes games
I think he means recently, David cockface. mad

Super Cheesio
...but Miyamoto did say that the Mario team were working on a new game... Then again, it could just be that team working on something non-Mario. Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see. smile
They're working on new Mario and Zelda games? I couldn't have guessed. Maybe they're working on their next console too!  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:45 pm
I'd like to see a new Donkey Kong game. DK's been out of the scene foe a long time. he just got a break with New Play Control Junglebeat. I'd want to see something like a DK rpg or another 3-D adventure with DK's dad (remember, DK was Donkey Kong Jr.) battling a different villain like an armadillo that rules underground. I'd also like to Kranky Kong as DK sr's sidekick or something.

I know the ideas are lame, just deal with it.  

MaverickDrifter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:49 pm
digi734
I'd like to see a new Donkey Kong game. DK's been out of the scene foe a long time. he just got a break with New Play Control Junglebeat. I'd want to see something like a DK rpg or another 3-D adventure with DK's dad (remember, DK was Donkey Kong Jr.) battling a different villain like an armadillo that rules underground. I'd also like to Kranky Kong as DK sr's sidekick or something.

A DK rpg? That's a weird idea. There really isn't much you can do with the storyline of a monkey that eats and collects bananas, and there aren't a TON of characters you could have. I guess the DK64 cast as partners...

Why would you want to have Cranky team up with DK? DK is DK Junior, but it doesn't matter. He has been ever since they got off of the NES. I'm pretty sure Cranky Kong is the original Donkey Kong. If we get anything, it should be a Jungle Beat sequel that has mother ********' bongo support. scream

Or Konga 3...  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:51 pm
Meta_Fish
digi734

A DK rpg? That's a weird idea. There really isn't much you can do with the storyline of a monkey that eats and collects bananas, and there aren't a TON of characters you could have. I guess the DK64 cast as partners...

Why would you want to have Cranky team up with DK? DK is DK Junior, but it doesn't matter. He has been ever since they got off of the NES. I'm pretty sure Cranky Kong is the original Donkey Kong. If we get anything, it should be a Jungle Beat sequel that has mother ********' bongo support. scream

Or Konga 3...

he's a bit small isn't he  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:52 pm
Meta_Fish
digi734

Or Konga 3...

JB sequal does sound purty good. There would just be a major change so it isn't an old game with a new coat, like that riprider 360. It's a bigwheel made of metal  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:03 pm
digi734
Meta_Fish
digi734

Or Konga 3...

JB sequal does sound purty good. There would just be a major change so it isn't an old game with a new coat, like that riprider 360. It's a bigwheel made of metal
What are you talking about?

Omg, a first person Jungle Beat. owo  

Meta_Fish
Captain

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:49 pm
Red Dead Redemption
No More Heroes 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Dead Rising 2
Brutal Legend

Mostly a series of sequels I know, but I enjoyed the original titles and look forward to these upcoming titles.
Did anyone notice the amount of weird games/ upcoming titles made by disney lately? "Split Second" It's weird because I expect them to make games only based on their animated movies. xD

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:00 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Red Dead Redemption
No More Heroes 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Dead Rising 2
Brutal Legend

Mostly a series of sequels I know, but I enjoyed the original titles and look forward to these upcoming titles.
Did anyone notice the amount of weird games/ upcoming titles made by disney lately? "Split Second" It's weird because I expect them to make games only based on their animated movies. xD

I'm guessing that since thy're let Square use their characters for the KH series, they would like to make a game without a movie background  

MaverickDrifter

I Am ghost ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:42 pm
Waynebrizzle
Looking forward to:

Red Steel 2 (FINALLY GOD DAMN)
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
The Grinder
Whatever Bethesda's "big Wii game" is supposed to be, if that wasn't a flat out lie
No More Heroes 2
Monster Hunter 3
FFCC: The Crystal Bearers, but I doubt it will be there

Anything that's actually announced AT E3 instead of a week before.

but i forgot the wii's third party support sux. Seriously, if they'd announced these things at Nintendo's conference they would have had a great showing.
I am looking forward to the same things.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:32 am
Meta_Fish
Why the hell are people expecting and anticipating a new Mario, Zelda and Pikmin? Pikmin I can understand, but we already have a Zelda game in the works, plus we got one early this console's lifecycle (if you say TP doesn't count, I will cut you). And another Mario game? Really? Galaxy isn't even two years old now, and for the past two console generations we've only had one Mario game per console. People are only expecting/anticipating this s**t so that they can b***h and moan about it not happening, and about how Nintendo sucks.

Here's to new IPs.

Edit: Come on you guys, stop arguing about stupid s**t like that. Jesus.

Wasn't The Minish Cap announced, developed, and released while we were waiting on Twilight Princess? Besides, if you do count ALttP GBA and if you don't count Link's Crossbow Training (and why would you?), then every Nintendo system but the SNES and Wii has had two Zelda games. It's been nearly three years since Twilight Princess came out, so I think it's plausible that Nintendo could announce a new console game in development. As for Spirit Tracks...honestly, I'm trying to hold out hope for it but I really have little faith after Phantom Hourglass.

I totally agree on the Mario bit, though. That series thrives on side games.  

GuruGuru214

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:50 am
GuruGuru214
Meta_Fish
Why the hell are people expecting and anticipating a new Mario, Zelda and Pikmin? Pikmin I can understand, but we already have a Zelda game in the works, plus we got one early this console's lifecycle (if you say TP doesn't count, I will cut you). And another Mario game? Really? Galaxy isn't even two years old now, and for the past two console generations we've only had one Mario game per console. People are only expecting/anticipating this s**t so that they can b***h and moan about it not happening, and about how Nintendo sucks.

Here's to new IPs.

Edit: Come on you guys, stop arguing about stupid s**t like that. Jesus.

Wasn't The Minish Cap announced, developed, and released while we were waiting on Twilight Princess? Besides, if you do count ALttP GBA and if you don't count Link's Crossbow Training (and why would you?), then every Nintendo system but the SNES and Wii has had two Zelda games. It's been nearly three years since Twilight Princess came out, so I think it's plausible that Nintendo could announce a new console game in development. As for Spirit Tracks...honestly, I'm trying to hold out hope for it but I really have little faith after Phantom Hourglass.

I totally agree on the Mario bit, though. That series thrives on side games.

There's been word about a second Wii Zelda since before PH came out. But that's all we've heard, a faint word. I just think it's too early. But you never know.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:35 am
I want to hear something from the third parties. maybe something from Namco? Capcom needs to get America excited for Monster Hunter. Tecmo has that one RPG team working on something for the DS right? Come on third parties sound of like you got a pair. Or I will make sure that you don't, with a weed whacker.  

Owwin

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:21 am
that would be nifty if they made a luigi's mansion sequel announcement. I actually liked that game, aside from melee and pikmin it was one of the 1st games I played.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:16 am
GuruGuru214
I think most of the stuff I'm hoping for is the stuff that's talked about all the time.

Mario: I just finished my second 242 star play of Galaxy, so I'm set for a while. I'd probably be hoping for a new Mario & Luigi if I'd had the opportunity to play the first two, but I haven't, so I'm not. Is it too soon to hope for a new Paper Mario?

Zelda: A more serious game along the lines of Twilight Princess would be nice, but what I'd really like to see is just positive information about Spirit Tracks. The touch screen only controls in Phantom Hourglass were interesting and worked really well for what they were, but to me they were more of a novelty that I would rather not see become standard for Zelda on the DS. I'd like to see some touch screen stuff return, like the map and maybe the grappling hook and boomerang type stuff, but Zelda's supposed to be played with your thumbs, dammit.

Metroid: I was waiting on a release date for New Play Control, but Prime Trilogy solved that one (though I wish it wasn't so far off). Other than that, I'm hoping for a 2D or 2.5D remake of Metroid II for the DS and/or a game that picks up after Fusion or Corruption that may or may not be titled "Dread".

You know in a way if "Dread" does exist it would most likely be after Fusion even though it was seen in Echoes(I think). Since lets face it wouldn't you "Dread"(haha pun) what would happen to Samus after Fusion with what she did?  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:37 am
tnuki vaati
What do we REALLY want Mr. Miyamoto?
Some of that realistic s**t, man!
I don't think you are part of the greater we of this guild