Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Obsession over Good and Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think so?
  Yes
  Naww
View Results

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:33 pm
Iakun
I tend to do angelic avi's because they're just my favorite. But honestly, I find angelic avi's harder to put together than darker ones. I think there's a lot more quality dark-themed items than there are light ones.

But from my perspective, angelic and demonic avatars aren't the most popular anymore. What I see more of are the off the wall really colorful/stylish avi's that have nothing to do with angels and demons or dark and light necessarily.

I agree

wow, your avatar is one of the oldest in this guild  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:12 pm
Tybarious
Iakun
I tend to do angelic avi's because they're just my favorite. But honestly, I find angelic avi's harder to put together than darker ones. I think there's a lot more quality dark-themed items than there are light ones.

But from my perspective, angelic and demonic avatars aren't the most popular anymore. What I see more of are the off the wall really colorful/stylish avi's that have nothing to do with angels and demons or dark and light necessarily.

I agree

Oldest avi? What do you mean?

Iakun

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:01 pm
Iakun
Tybarious
Iakun

I agree

Oldest avi? What do you mean?

if you go to your profile and look at the number at the end of address, it tells your number. Look at other members number and you'll see. when did you join? 2004, 2005?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:07 pm
Ohhh, I joined 03/13/2004. So, yeah, pretty old. sweatdrop

Iakun

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:10 pm
theres nothing wrong with that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:14 pm
Yes! You're absolutely correct. Ah but I am in the spring time of my youth still with glittering eyes and dewy perfect skin, oh how I--*is shot*

Iakun

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:21 pm
Noo! *uses the paddles to bring Iakun back to life*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:25 pm
*comes back like The Grudge* Ohhh shiiiiiiiiiiiii--

edit: I'm really good at derailing thread topics haha

Iakun

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:28 pm
oh that can be good, especially when dude goes off on a tangent with another member *cough* xd

*edit* I've never see Grudge or most scary movies, just not my type of movie  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:35 pm
Oh, supernatural horror movies aren't my thing either. But around the time of The Ring and The Grudge, I went through this weird phase of wanting to see them. I_shat_bricks. lol The Ring made me scared of tv's for a week and the Grudge just plain freaked me out.

Iakun

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:51 pm
I'm usually paranoid after seeing a horror movie for about a day after I saw it, I don't find the entertainment value of being paranoid xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:57 pm
Apparently lots of people love it. But this is the decade of horror and gore films. *shudders*

Iakun

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:04 pm
I know, I'm reminded of that everytime I watch tv xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 am
Did someone say my name?
(i thought so)

YAY, random.

ALSO... I love the ring.
horror movies ROCK, i like watching "SCREAM".  

xwhateverxdudex

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:10 am
I believe when ever someone's talking about you you sneeze. (At least that what I think happens... sweatdrop ) Hmmmm... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I beat you all with a stick!! *pokes self with stick and goes to sleep*  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff