Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy_Catfish21

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:11 pm
Ramoth's eyes moved back and forth between them, surprised. She blushed as she felt them both looking at her. She looked down at her lap.

"Uh, well it's like an ice cream drink... it's cold, sweet, and half melts in your mouth. It's really good, except if you drink it too fast, you get a brain freeze, and those really hurt." She scrunched her eyes together to emphasize the word "hurt" as she spoke.

She looked up, hoping they understood what she was talking about. If they didn't know what a milkshake was they probably didn't know what ice cream was either.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:18 pm
She listened to her speak trying to comprehend what she was speaking of. It sounded yummy.

"I'll have a milkshake too!" she said happily. The server questioned her on what flavor. Now this was another dilema to tackle. But the server helped her out, reciting a few flavors to the girl.

"Ooo Peach! I want peach please!" Alexa cheered enthusiastically. Her eyes had lit up when she heard the flavor, where she came up they grew peaches, so she had loved them since she was a child. When the server asked her if she would like anything else she pondered some more and then asked him to recommend something. He was happy to oblige and pointed out a nice fruit salad type dish.

"Okay, I'll have that then" she decided with a smile. Her menu was then folded and handed to the server, who took up the other two as well.

"I'll have those out for you right away" he replied and then walked away.  

Elpinoine
Crew

Rozencrantz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:24 pm
He smiled to himself as he watched Alexa's delight in her new found information about milkshakes. Something about her made him feel like things were going to work out, even though at the time it seemed like the opposite.

Rozen looked between the two girls. He was so bad at starting conversations. He never made it a habit to talk to people. For some reason he felt compelled to talk now though. It was the strangest feeling, and what was stranger was, he liked it.

"So what brings you guys to Ria high?"

He was trying is best to keep conversation flowing, he thought he sounded shallow though. Nonetheless, he pushed through his nervousness.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:33 pm
Ramoth changed her focus from Alexa's delight to Rozen's question.

"I got bored of traveling around, and I saw this place one day and drawn to it, I'm not sure why. I feel like I'm supposed to be here. Besides, now I'll have a room to sleep in when it rains outside, although getting up to go out every 4 hours wi-..."

She cut her self short. "Ur...I mean...I don't really know why I'm here..Just felt like I was supposed to be." She mangaed a half smile as she said it.

She looked down at her hands again, feeling them look at her.  

Crazy_Catfish21

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:36 pm
"I want to learn and make friends. My grandma said I have the potential to be a great healer and that this was one of the best places to learn that. I'm so excited though, I've never been out of my small village" she explained. this time as she spoke her voice was soft, but her smile was still there. Was she the only one here for actual schooling? THis was confusing to her. Why would people just live here and not take classes. Wasn't that against the school rules or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:45 pm
Rozen listened intently to both of their reasons. He looked at Alexa and his eyes lit up.

"Yeah, I know how it is to be in a small village. I grew up in my families mansion all my life. The only times i left were to go on vacations to different government meetings. My family is pretty big in the va-....uhh the you know government. They...aren't around anymore though. So I decided to come here. It seemed like a good place for me to hone my skills."

He turned to Ramoth and looked at her strangely.

"You came here cause you were bored?"  

Rozencrantz

Crazy_Catfish21

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:54 pm
Ramoth hesitated at Rozen's question. She realized it was a little odd not to have a real sensable reason.

"Well...yeah. I mean, I don't have a home. I'm not really sure if I ever have, I spend most of my time outside because of certain disabilities while I'm indoors. I've just been traveling around aimlessly for most of my life, I never really minded it though. I just thought it was time for a change..."

Suddenly, Ramoth noticed a clock on the wall in the backround. A look of fear struck her face.

She whispered something about 4 hours under her breath.

"I-I have to go..." She stood up suddenly headed for the door, half jogging. She looked over her shoulder and shouted, "It was nice meeting you both, I hope we can talk again sometime," and then she left the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:00 pm
She eyed the girl with curiousity. What was she hiding? She blinked a few times as she ran off suddenly.

"What was that about...and she forgot her milkshake too!" Alexa asked, turning to look at Rozen. She liked Ramoth too. Frowning she tried to figure out what went wrong.

"Was it something I said?" she asked out loud, not realizing she had done so. The waiter came by again, noticing that Ramoth was gone. His brow raised in question but he set her milkshake down anyways.

"Here is your food" he said, suddenly smiling once more. He placed the fruit salad and milk shake she ordered in front of Alexa. Then he did the same for Rozen.

"Is there anything else you need right now?" the server inquired politely  

Elpinoine
Crew

Rozencrantz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:30 pm
Rozen didn't look up at the server, but simply answered.

"We're fine" he stated shortly. It even seemed a bit rude. He didn't really care though.

He looked down at his steak, it was almost bloody. If only it had been. Oh well this was better than nothing. Rozen picked up his silverware rolled in a napkin and unrolled it. He gracefully placed the napkin on his lap and then precisely began to cut his meat with his fork and knife. He performed this with the skill of royalty. He then looked up at Alexa and waited for her to start eating first.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:54 pm
rei watched some people file in. it was interesting to see as they mingled. rei couldn't help but watch from the side that was her nature. she then returned her gaze to the rest of the room.  

kari_mimi2001

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:02 pm
She watched Rozen cutting his meat. He looked so refined! Her eyes lit up, maybe she befriended a prince! All of her friends in the village would love that! And then she could be swept away by him, her knight in shining armour. That woul be so cool!

She blinked a few times noticing that he was waiting for her to eat first and she blushed realizing what she was daydreaming about. She awkwardly tried to stab a grape with her fork only for it to fly out of her dish and in someones plate only a few tables away.

"Sorry!" she shouted quickly, feeling horrible for making such a mistake. Maybe she'd just eat the grapes by hand...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:17 pm
Evadne neatly put the straightened out papers back into her bag and casually looked about the room,her gaze fell upon a girl doing the same thing that she was,watching everyone else.Evadne smiled briefly and stood up,walking over to Rei.Once she reatched her she held out her hand,smiling in friendly manner."Hello,I'm Evadne."  

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

Rozencrantz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:33 pm
Rozen laughed as Alexa's grape ran away from her. He took a bite of his food and chewed it slowly. After swallowing he then , and only then, spoke.

"Don't worry about it! DIG IN WITH YOUR HANDS!"

He smiled happily. It had been a long time since he at joked around with someone. He didn't even know why he was having so much fun. It wasn't like anything out of the ordinary was happening. He was just eating with a girl he just met a few hours before. Whatever was wrong with him, he hoped it would never be fixed.

He finished his plate and lifted his napkin to his lips and dabbed them softly, then returned the napkin to his lap. He looked out the window. The sun had finally disappeared, but there were still evidences that it had been there a moment before. The horizon was blessed by a watercolor of different hues of purples, reds, oranges, and yellows. But darkness slowly chased the beautiful arrangement away. A smirk crept to Rozencrantz lips. Ah...sweet night...

He looked back to Alexa and watched her intently. Why wasn't she afraid of him? Normally people don't even try to make eye contact with him. He just has one of those kinds of aura's. People feel uneasy around him, and even afraid without explanation. Why didn't she?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:56 pm
Alexa looked up at him, surprised that he was so open with her. She hesitantly took another grape and brought it to her mouth. It was a nice mix of sweet and sour and she smiled pleasantly, enjoying the taste it left in her mouth. From then on she was quick to use her fork, taking in the various pieces of fruit as their juices played upon her taste buds.

She noticed that he looked outside and her gaze followed. It was dark and his eyes seemed to glow with a sort of new found strength.

"You like the night Rozen?" she asked, noting how he smirked in delight.  

Elpinoine
Crew

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas