Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hivesliver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:27 am
*looks back to the front of the class*
*writes into a journal*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:28 pm
Kiiyuko had stopped drawing when once again a new student walked in. She seen then saw the teacher. She watched as the boy who called him self tom or tim, Kiiyuko didnt hear quite well. What he did to the chalk bored she didnt like very much. It was quite rude she thought. But she knew she would do it herself if she had the chance to. She ripped out the paper she was drawing as herself in wolf form and threw it toward a trashcan across the room, it hit the rim of the trash can and fell to the floor and she let out a sigh. She didnt know why she was drawing everyone but she started drawing the teacher and the kid who had walked in earlier.  

Angelically_Enlightened

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:05 pm
"Since today is the first day of school i'm going to go easy on you! I only have a couple assignments that i'd like you all to do." Lazer pulls out a stack of papers two feet high from his desk. "This must all be done in a half an hour!" Lazer giggles "Heh, i'm sorry this is my paperwork! I'M the one that has to get done in a half an hour! So for the first day your assignment is to sit back and get to know one another!" Lazer sits down and starts scribbling on the papers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:33 pm
Mr. Beaver
"Since today is the first day of school i'm going to go easy on you! I only have a couple assignments that i'd like you all to do." Lazer pulls out a stack of papers two feet high from his desk. "This must all be done in a half an hour!" Lazer giggles "Heh, i'm sorry this is my paperwork! I'M the one that has to get done in a half an hour! So for the first day your assignment is to sit back and get to know one another!" Lazer sits down and starts scribbling on the papers.

*runs to classroom* "oops sorry teach. im late. as always"  

steel straitjacket

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:59 am
sora telports to the back of the classroom sits in the desk.he grins showing his canine teeth* i hope DO somthing instead of talking he said taking a sit. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:36 am
*Tana frowns at the teacher. She was hoping to get a lot of work done today*

"Well this looks set to be an easy day."

*She leans back in her chair and looks around at the others in the class.*  

pink_sparkles_20

Seraphina_Skye

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:44 am
*Vee breathed out a small sigh of relief when Lazer pulls out the paperwork from under his desk, noticing that with all that work it should distract him just enough to sneak in. Vee carefully cracked the door open, doing his best to make as a little noise as possible. Hopefully other students' voices would be louder than whatever noise the door was going to make. When it was open far enough he quickly darted in, lowering his body so that he was hidden behind the desks along the door's side of the room. He decided against making eye contact with anyone, until he was firmly placed in his newfound seat the back. He gently placed his things on the desktop, looking through them as if he had been distracted for a good few minutes previously - hopefully anyone who did notice wouldn't say a thing*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:49 am
beautiful_nia_60
*Tana frowns at the teacher. She was hoping to get a lot of work done today*

"Well this looks set to be an easy day."

*She leans back in her chair and looks around at the others in the class.*

*looks shocked*
*Leans back and watches Tana*
"So how far away do you live from the school"
*playing with a dark orb in my hands*  

hivesliver

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:58 am
A small fox girl slowly pushes the door open and leans against the door frame. "Sorry teach I was late, but its hard to look this good. " She said with a giggle. She ouldnt even beilive she said that. She slowlly walked to one of the only seats left near the back. She looked at everyone as she walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiiyuko looked up and did see that boy try to sneek it, but it didnt fool Kiiyuko. She just rolled her eyes. She stopped drawing for nce and started doing the work, yet she didnt have a pencil in her hand. She had her whole hand under her jacket sleeve as she wrote. Her hand was working like a pencil or pen as she continued to work.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:28 am
Lazer looked up at the few late people just coming in. "Make yourselves at home. We aren't going to do anything today." Lazer stood up from behind his desk and took out a cup of sharpies. "But if you want something to do, here's a cup of colorful sharpies! Write on your desks. Personalize it with whatever colors, shapes, and words you want." Lazer leaves the cup of sharpies on the corner of his desk and sits back down.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:33 am
Kiiyuko looks up at the sharpies. They start to levitate and float over to her desk, she looks down at her desk hoping noone would know it was her.

The fox girl saw the sharpies and got up to go get a few but it moved out of her reach."Hey. " She said watching it float in mid air. She put her hand on her hips and stared to see it land on Kiiyuko's desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:14 am
"I live about ten minutes away." *she says to Tom* "How about you?"

*She listens to the teacher talk and watches him put the pens on the desk. She watches them move apparently all by themselves*

"This should be an interesting school." *she says this under her breath*  

pink_sparkles_20

hivesliver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:06 am
beautiful_nia_60
"I live about ten minutes away." *she says to Tom* "How about you?"

*She listens to the teacher talk and watches him put the pens on the desk. She watches them move apparently all by themselves*

"This should be an interesting school." *she says this under her breath*

"i live about 20 min away walking so my parents got me a car"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:44 am
The small fox girl growled and walked over to her desk, knocking over the sharpies off of Kiiyuko's desk on purpose. The fox already could tell this girl was a wimp.

Kiiyuko sighed as she gets out of her seat and sits on the ground on her knees and starts to pick up the sharpies and some lids that had fallen off them.  

Angelically_Enlightened

steel straitjacket

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:27 pm
"alright then. gimmie a sharpie"  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items