Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Saiyan Society

Back to Guilds

Dragon Ball role playing and discussion 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, DBGT, Goku, Anime 

Reply Role Play
Continuation... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:14 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

She looked at him, and crossed her arms in front of her chest
-"Why would you want me to stay? You both seemed to be fine before I came here..."- She then remembered something he had told her before. She laughed a bit. -"You need help with those creatures you told me before, right?"-
Actually, a part of her wanted to go meet them, and see how strong they were. By the other side, she also wanted to go see the other saiyan than had just arrived.
But the truth was that she hadn't been in a good fight in a while, so her warrior heart took the decision

-"Ok, buddy... I'll go with you"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:35 pm
*Mikenno smiled a bit* Good. This girl down here, shes saiyan to. But shes badly wounded and needs help we need to get her to one of the cities that haven't been attacked and help her heal. She knows were Goku is. All the Demons are immortal and growing by the number. So how ever powerful Goku is we need to find him fast. First lets help my friend before going to find Goku.  

Nerdalous

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:58 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

She looked at where the girl was
-"Why didn't I noticed it before?..."- Her ki wasn't like mostly of the saiyans she had met. Maybe it was just that her blood wasn't pure, or something about her other race...
-"Ok, I think I have something that could help her."- She looked on her belt, and took a very small cristal bottle, with a strange green fluid inside. She gave it to the guy.
-"Give her this. She only has to drink a few drops, and her wounds will heal. She'll recover mostly of her strengths too."
She looked at the horizon, thinking about the demons. She just couldn't wait to see how strong they were.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:05 pm
Nan, with an n and not am m, was scanning the area where the demons were. She had no time to wait for Mikenno and the new girl. She had to find Goku, or someone comparable in power. "I'm through with the nonsense you two seem to be engaged in." With that she vanished via instant transmission.

The demons watched as the new girl seemed to ignore them. No matter they had more important things to worry about. Like devouring Orange city.

Nan reappeared upon what seemed to be a floating island. She was quickly greeted by a Namek and what appeared to be a Genie. She dropped to one knee, the technique had been to much for her weakened state to handle. "Goku...I know he was here..." She soon collapsed onto the floor.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:34 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika tilted her head to the right. She laughed a bit.
-"Look at that... It seems she's gone."-
She wondered where the girl was. But she didn't really cared. She wanted to go find the demons and fight against them.
-"What are you going to do now?."- she asked at the guy. -"Let me guess... you're going after her, right?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Vegeta steped down from the large training capsule that he had been in for the better half of a day with a towl over his shoulders. He smelled Bulmas dinner rools in the oven, as he began his stride into the house but then stoped. "Hmmrr Just what in the name of...Saiyans? Impossible", the Prince said softly as his wife came outside to check on him. Vegeta put his hand up to motion to Bulma. "Go back inside woman, Il be back before dinner."

With that he flared up and flew off after the nearest power level.  

Lord Taishomaru

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:27 pm
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika tilted her head to the right. She laughed a bit.
-"Look at that... It seems she's gone."-
She wondered where the girl was. But she didn't really cared. She wanted to go find the demons and fight against them.
-"What are you going to do now?."- she asked at the guy. -"Let me guess... you're going after her, right?"

No I think if we go were the trouble then we'll run into her again, Besieds I know were she went. We need help fighting these demons I know someone who can help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:38 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

She couldn't avoid smiling.
-"That works for me"-
She looked around, wondering where to start.
-"I guess we're going that way, right?"- Without waiting for an answer, she flew on that direction very fast.
She just couldn't wait to start. She usually made a strategy before fighting, but at that moment she didn't even cared. She wanted to go there. See how strong they where... and beat them.

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:44 pm
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

She couldn't avoid smiling.
-"That works for me"-
She looked around, wondered where to start.
-"I guess we're going that way, right?"- Without waiting for an answer, she flew on that direction very fast.
She just couldn't wait to start. She usually made a strategy before fighting, but at that moment she didn't even cared. She wanted to go there. See how strong they where... and beat them."

*Mikenno Flew along side Kerika* OK the demons are in East City But before we go there we have to go get a friend of mine. He lives in West City.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

She stopped in the middle of the air, and looked at the boy. Her face didn't look exactly friendly...
-"Are you kidding me?"-
She sighed. She was a bit sick of his behavior. But she needed to follow him, want it or not.
-"Ok, I'll go with you."- She sighed again and rolled her eyes -"Can you at least tell me who's that friend of yours? And, why do we need him anyways?."-

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:56 pm
*Mikenno smiled* His name is Vegeta. He's very powerful. Now let's go get him. I know were he is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:59 pm
Vegeta continues flying until he was stoped by the sight of Mikenno and Kerika as he flew up to the side of them, "So Mikeeno, I take it you've been fighting off who ever it was that destroyed east city." Perhaps you can explain who it is thats attacking the people of earth, and why i've sensed saiyan warriors across the planet... speaking of which", Vegeta's eyes landed on the girl next to Mikenno. "Your a saiyan aren't you girl."  

Lord Taishomaru

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:13 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

She thought about the name the guy had just said.
-"Wait, ain't that the name of...? "-
But before she could finish her question, another man appeared next to them. She was sure he was a saiyan. And, for the way he spoke to Mikeeno, she was quite sure about who he was.
-"Yes, I am."- she answered, with a very proud tone on her voice. -"And I suppose you are the Prince Vegeta, right?."- She nodded slowly, as a sign of respect. -"It's a honor to meet you, sir."-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:16 pm
*Mikenno smiled at the Arrivalof Vegeta* Well heres what happen so far. Apparently The gates of hell were broken open by this demon called Doppelganger, and she take over the bodie of any being she wants. regardless of how strong there will power might be. With the gates of hell being broke immortal shape shifting shadow demons have been rising from the under world and attacking earth and are growing in numbers. A girl name Nan and this girl are looking for Goku. Also a high power level landed on earth. But there's bad news. Goku has gone missing  

Nerdalous

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:20 pm
((@Nerdalous: You meant those aren't enough bad news? Omg... xd ))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff