Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Oinin and ANBU HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:14 am
((Lol you make me sound like a bad teacher. WhenI taught you, you left after Zera and then applied for chuunin and jonin..
@ Zann: Gotcha. Before we leave, I'll ask Raheeno for a description of the person who took him. That way we don't meta game.))
///User Image\

Hyoton, Daisuke
Kumogakure
ANBU/ Jonin

"Good. I'll meet you there, but I have to ask Raheeno for a description of the law breaker."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:42 am
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo walks into the ANBU HQ looking through the ANBU mask that was covering his face. He stops at the door just inside and looks around. "I now look at this world with a whole new view...I will never betray my village...I will fight...to protect it. Someday soon I will be Raikage!" Kazuo walks over to the mission board and takes a marker and strikes through the mission to capture Zann and kill him. Kazuo looks at it for a moment then walks out of the ANBU HQ with pride.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:24 am
((I want everyone to follow Naro's rules until I decide to become active again. I have a VERY busy July ahead of me.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:47 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT

Unfortunately... some time ago, The ANBU Black Ops lost Fenrir Gravenheart in battle. A memorial service will not be held, but you may mourn amongst yourselves.

UPDATE:
I will be talking to Raheeno very soon about the ANBU Battle Royale. Please don't ask to many questions regarding when it will be because we don't know yet. I will talk to him when he gets back in office.  

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:55 pm
Airana walked up the to Anbu HQ gates and placed her finger on the scanner. The gates had then opened and Ariana walked in as the trained dogs ran around her playfully. Ariana made her way into the building and saw an announcement. She was unfamiliar with the lost Anbu so she lacked true compassion but felt slightly bad for him and those who cared for him. She didn't let it affect her too much and continued through the HQ. Ariana then went to check the mission board to see if there was something assigned that she could do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:59 pm
Ariana notices thats there are no missions available and sighs.
"I thought Anbu got the excitement."
Ariana said with an unimpressed straight forward looking face. She headed back out then went through the gates pass the playful training dogs.

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:50 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
The ANBU commander had come back to his post and look for any activity. He walked by a girl, who supposedly was ANBU as well. "Can I help you with-- Arianna?! Long time no see!!" Daisuke removed his mask and looked at her. "Gawd, it's been years. How've you been?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:59 pm
Ariana stared in awe for a short moment as her mouth opened slightly. She was a bit speechless so she just hugged Daisuke and said very little.
"Oh my god Daisuke!"
She exclaimed as she wrapped her arms over his shoulders and rested her head over his left shoulder.

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:05 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
He hugged her back and watched the dancing dogs pounce around them. "So you're lookin' for a position here?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:11 pm
Ariana slowly released Daisuke and and looked up to him as she replied
"Yeah... I figured heck... why not?"
Ariana gave a small smile that made it appear as if she weren't completely up to it though inside she was excited about becoming an Anbu.

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:02 am
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
He blinked , reading her body language. Let go back inside and find a mask and cloak for you. But trust me being ANBU isn't all it's chocked up to be. We're just personal body guards for the Kages and complete any missions that the Raikage wants done." He paused momentarily while walking back to the HQ. He looked back, "There is a man with extreme power and nobody knows his jutsu. All we know is that he's destroyed countless minor villages and is making his way to the Major villages. He stopped again and then started backup, "So that will probably be the highlight for now." He smiled and went inside.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:35 am
Ariana tried to hold back her smile as she followed Daisuke back inside. She was happy to hear that they would most likely have a mission soon but the sound of a single guy destroy villages sounded out of her league. She bit her bottom lip a bit as they walked inside and continued listening. Though slightly worried about it she was a bit confident being Daisuke was her former teacher and always made her feel comforted.
"hmm sounds tough... Is my outfit going to look yours?"
Ariana asked hoping it would be a bit more graceful, though it fit Daisuke well it might have not looked as fitting on her. In her head she started to imagine her Anbu set up and soon her mind wondered off for a moment.

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:43 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
Daisuke smirked and turned to look at Ari's current uniform. "Hmm, I guess your case... we can improvise." He looked her up and down again and chuckled to himself. He turned back around and grabbed a mask and her personal cloak that was only worn in the presence of the Raikage. "All you really need to wear is a uniform that I've given you or the one you are currently wearing and your mask. Wearing your headband is tottaly up to you."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:18 pm
Ariana smiled lightly with a concerned face after Daisuke looked her up and down for the second time then had laughed.
"hey whats so funny?"
Ariana asked innocently, wondering if it were the clothes she wore that made him laugh. She felt the material of the cloak and mask as she waited for his reply wondering if it even would fit.

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:24 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
"Hmph, don't worry 'bout it. Its not important. Hey, does that mask fit? And what about the cloak?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff