Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sanctum of Solitude-Entrance to the Rock Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 pm
Hiro Approched the gates and noticed that the village was on lockdown. "I know that the place is destroyed but you'd think I'd be allowed back to my home village..." Hiro decided that maybe he should look for Yun himself. He did some handsigns and 3 clones rose from the ground. One left to the grass, one went back to the cloud and the other went to the sand village.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:07 pm
The silouhette of a large bird is seen above Hiro as a giant pelican slowly floats to the ground. Landing infront of him, the giant bird opens it's mouth and out of its mighty beak walks Yun. He scratches his head at the suprise appearance of Hiro at his village.

"Sensei? Why are you here? Did something happen to the mist?"

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:25 pm
"No nothing happened...and you really shouldn't be calling me sensei anymore now that you surpassed me Yun. I came here merely to ask if I could be of any assistance for for village. I have temporarily left the Cloud Village, only to help others. Now the real reason I came here is because I wish to become one of Iwagakures Sannin." Hiro did one handsign and the three clones dispersed, after doing three handsigns a dome began to rise from the ground and Hiro climbed on top of it and sat on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:31 pm
Yun tilted his head to the side in confusion. He then smiles as he brushes his white hair back.

"Alright, Hiro. I hereby make you Sannin of the Rock. Although, I would like to know whats happening to the Mist, since you are the mizukage in Zane's absence. Also..."

Yun approaches the gate. The Sung soldiers salute and order the large, bedrock gate to open. Yun turns back to Hiro.

"Do you know rock jutsu? Cuz I still need help in my training"

Yun scratches his head and laughes a bit.

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:35 pm
"Yes, I'm excellent at Doton jutsu, let me just send a shadow clone to Kiri ok then I will help you." With three rapid handsigns a shodow clone appeared next to Hiro and Ran as fast as he could toward the mist. "Shall we go to the kages training ground?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:38 pm
"Yes, lets."

Yun watches as the giant pelican disapears and he heads into the city, which is looking much better than before, thanks to the hard work of hired contractors of the Sung Family.

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:40 pm
((Yeah its a different Hero......))
Hiro merely walks to the grounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:02 am
Flare walked to the village and looked around "maby here?"  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:32 am
aro follow  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:50 pm
Flare left again this time heading to grass to see if what axel said was right  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:03 pm
aro followed  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:14 pm
Yun's water clone rushes out of the gates and towards the mist.  

Cain the Blade

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:41 am
"Rock... Is that it?" Geiho Juuji stood next to Myoto as the two entered Iwagakure. The Tai-Shinobi looked out over the entire area, impressed by the size of the village, as well as how much it was spread out. "So, we're here to learn our elemental jutsu, correct?" Geiho looked over to Myoto, but then quickly turned away. This guy acted friendly, but he felt like he shouldn't look at him for too long.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:16 am
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Not exactally." Myoto replied as he pulled down the sleeve of his right arm, consealing the armored appendage. "We are here for you to learn your Element." The dark amber eyes seemed to already answer Geiho's question before Myoto was even to get out a word. He too looked upon the Rock Village in almost sheer amazement, but never should his emotion towards it. "Lets do this and get on with our plan.." The amber eyed shinobi mumbled under his breath to his new friend.

Born from the Ashes of those who sleep in the Dust...

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:45 am
Geiho was a bit taken aback, but quickly recovered. "I... I see..." He nodded slowly, and then turned to Myoto once more. "Where are we going first? Iwa, Library?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff