Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Desert Wastelands-The Border around the Border Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:23 pm
((let me reiterate

I CAN BLOW UP 80% OF THE ENTIRE DESERT WITH ONE JUTSU ))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:24 pm
((I can also DG you Blind fire for meta gaming... tracking sand is no different from normal sand...

and godmoding past my genjutsu thats 2 offences = I use a shinigami to whoop your a**... either let me capture you and you live or I cruelly kill your rpc using my shinigami))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

blind fire091

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:27 pm
Anakoru started choking and was then captured into a genjutsu.

(There happy... Wiat if your gonna fight me atleast let it be me and you and not everyone else.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:27 pm
((Ok, since he went along with the genjutsu, Blind is captured. However, in my opinion the genjutsu would have sunk in AFTER his post where he did not defeat it, meaning he had a one post grace period to finish his actions. Since he landed in that post and began sinking, but did not escape the genjutsu, he is sinking into the sand, but suffocating due to the genjutsu. ))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:31 pm
((If you start choking, odds are he'd stop sinking because he wouldn't be focusing on continuing the jutsu.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:46 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru placed Anakoru in the tsukiyomi genjutsu.
Quote:

"Welcome to my word" Zeramaru's voice echoed in the genjutsu his eyes were everywhere.

"let me tell you what will happen to you. I will capture you bring you back to suna and there I will set you to fight the girlfriend of that Zephyr kid... you seemed to have pissed her off and if you win you can go free if you loose I will eat you" Zeramaru said in the genjutsu as 100 of him appeared from the ground.

Slowly he formed into the yonbi and then began to eat Anakoru slowly.

Zeramaru then reformed into himself and spat out Anakoru. Zeramaru split Anakoru into 1000 of and 1000 of Zeramaru appeared out of knowhere
and did this http://ragnarok.asiasoft.co.th/gameguide/library/card/images/CARD/Weapon/InjusticeCard.gif

Zeramaru then suddely reformed Anakoru and stabbed him repetedly with a katana "Poke... Poke" Zeramaru taunted as he stabbed Anakoru.

And as a finale Zeramaru removed the skin off of Anakoru by using acid then he ripped out the nerves for his legs and arms.

(this is now outside the genjutsu)

Zeramaru closed his eyes deactivating his sharingan.
"I'll be bringing him to the jail." Zeramaru said grabbing Anakoru's leg and DRAGGING HIM to suna since he feels like he cant move his arms and legs he could not make any seals.

((actually no... he would suffocate...I repeat he will suffocate first... CAUSE IS IS IN THE AIR DURING MY ATTACK... he did the seals in the air before he touched the sand on the ground.

Nah... you pissed me off and incurred the eternal wrath of Zeramaru
I shall EAT YOU!

Side note... The pain you can feel in the genjutsu is felt in real life... note kakashi took days to recover from itachi's ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

blind fire091

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:46 pm
(well this sux)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:49 pm
blind fire091
(well this sux)

(( i will let you go if you beat her...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:52 pm
"I will continue on with my plan to hunt down Spike." Jono spoke as he whipped out a kunai. Flashing through a few hand seals, he pointed out the kunai and began to draft it one direction and then the other. Microwaves Closing his eyes, he spun around several times until he finally became fixed on a certain location and his eyes shot open. "Sano, meet me in the Fire Country, and be quick about it." Without word, Jono went through the same hand seals as before but with additions this time. Suna no Yoroi (Sand Armour), Panku Suna no Yoroi (Bursting Sand Armour), & Suna no Kusari (Sands of Decay) Although both clones went through the same seals, the second clone stopped after the second set as it only required Suna no Kusari to be used a single time before taking effect on both sands covering their body. Without wasting a breath, they took off.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:04 pm
Anakoru let out a blood curling sream as he was being tortured. he then went into a fit and began twitching. He then began being dragged by Zeramaru.  

blind fire091

Plexilate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:15 am
Sano flinched as he heard the scream emit from Anakoru's lips. "So, I guess that means a no on the eyes, eh? Heh." He chuckled at his joke and then turned back to Jono. "Where are we going...oh, Fire country? Alright. Be there in a moment." Sano used the Hawk of the Desert jutsu so that he could travel through the air across the desert towards the location specified by his commander.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:18 am
A nearby guard watched the events unfold, grabbing a scrol he rapidly wrote down what he obsereved, tying the scroll around Kinma's neck he sent the wolf out to its master.

((Yea so basically I know what happened here.))  

xLytez

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:40 pm
blind fire091
Tails1990
As Hiroto approached the area, he saw Anakoru in the distance. Grabbing two flash bangs from his satchel, Hiroto lunged them over the opposing side of Anakoru. As they hit the ground they submitted a blinding spark as it Stretched Anakoru's shadow closer to Hiroto. "All to easy, just like the boss said it would be." As Hiroto striked with his Shadow Possesion in attempt to finish the job.

(We are in a desert! the chances of you seeing me are like....1 in 200. You meta gamed badly. Plus I have my ANBU uniform on. from a distince I don't look like anyone.)

((if you back track to the grass village that i was patroling for activity, you showed up. And even if you had your Suna ANBU gear on it wouldn't matter, cause i'm the only Suna ANBU who was suppose to be on patrol in grass which meant you stuck out like a soar thumb. And it wasn't a 1 in 200 odds that i found you because i was tracking you. I know this doesnt matter now but i just wanted him to hear my side of the story.))

Seeing that everything was finished. Hiroto made his way back to the homeland of Suna.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:00 pm
The last two dogs find the jutsus they were looking for and poof away back into the dog world.
((No place to get the jutsus.))  

SynysterGatesRules

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:38 am
Sengetsu stepped forth from the apirralling air vortex, making his way into the rock village.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff