Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 pm
"Im sure it is a very great chance to learn. It is a pleasure to meet you as well." he said, he wondered as to who this teacher Sen sent this kid to meet. He was the only one here in Iwa and Sen knew he would be in the training grounds more likely than not. "I wonder who Sen wishes to be your teacher..." he said slowly  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:39 pm
"Perhaps," Ravel began, "if you aren't busy at the moment, you could teach me a thing or two. After all, we are of the same element, and maybe this is what Sengetsu planned."  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:20 pm
Kyo smirked. "maybe so. Yes i can teach you a few things. We will start with the basics." he said as he drew a scroll from his coat. "here is the first jutsu:

Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)
Description: Charging electrical chakra throughout the Cloud-Nin's entire body the shinobi makes his skin light up giving it a bright glow that can allow him to see it a night. With an additional five control one can control this bright glow to make the light flicker, using it as a code or a signal. An additional five power allows the user to create a flicker so bright it can disable anyone who looks directly at him for a post.

Kyo made a few of rapid handseals. " Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)." Kyo's body started to glow faintly with light, before fading. "Now you try. Remember focus your chakra."

(3 posts to succeed)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:40 pm
Ravel scanned the scroll, and then focused his chakra. As he performed the hand signs, he stumbled over a few of them. "Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)," Ravel declared. His body showed no sign of any glow. The young man siged, "Well, that can't be right."  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:47 pm
Ravel focused his chakra and performed the hand signs again, thi time smoother, but still not perfect. "Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)," the boy cried once more. His body faintly flickered once, then stopped. He sighed, not one for patience.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:00 pm
The young man picked up the scroll again. "Oh, I see..." He focused his chakra a final time, and flawlessly executed the hand signs. "Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)," and his body began to shimmer. "Cool..." He held it for a moment, then ended the jutsu. "How was that, Kyo?" the boy asked with eagerness, hoping to have impressed the man.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:53 am
Kyo nodded, "Well done. Lets move on to the next jutsu then." he said as he scanned the scroll. "the next jutsu is Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)."

Kyo made a few rapid handsigns, "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)" 4 clones appeared next to Kyo, all made of lightning.

Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.

(4 posts to succeed)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:43 pm
"Oh, now this sounds fun," Ravel said. He read the scroll, and focused his chakra. The hand signs on this one were more complex, and the young man failed to complete most of them. "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)," was declared, but to no avail. "Crap..."  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:29 pm
The boy once again charged his energies, and went through the hand signs, this time even wors than before. "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)," Ravel shouted, but still no luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:57 pm
Ravel sighed, as he focused his chakras yet again. He slipped up on a couple hand signs. "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)," but only a small spark appeared.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:16 pm
The young man looked at the scroll again, and performed a couple practice run throughs of the hand signs. Then, he took a stance, channeled his energies, and flew through the hand signs. "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)," and three cloned appeard around Ravel, all sparkling with lightning energy. "Aha! Now I have it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:10 pm
Kyo nodded, "Very good. Now before i teach you any more jutsu i want to see what you can do with all that you have learned. we will go through a short spar and i want you to try and land a single hit on me. ok?" he said slowly with a smirk.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 am
"I'll do what I can," Ravel said, and took an offensive stance.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:48 am
Kyo stood there boredly. "Attack whenever your ready." he said as he looked at a squirrel sitting in the tree near him.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:21 am
Ravel thought for a moment, and then charged. The boy performed a few hand signs,"Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)," and three clones appeared. About a yard away, he came into a slide, and slid between Kyo's legs, in an attemt to get behind him. Ravel quickly swept his legs around to trip his temporary master, and the three clones jumped to hold him down.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff