Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Taiki's - Iwa's Ramen SHop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:49 pm
Raiden smiled alittle as he continued eating. "I see" Was all he said as he took a long drink from his tea. "Must be something important if you have to hide it from me, that or your embarassed to let me know" He said calmly as his head slightly turned looking in her direction, his silver hair slightly moving. However she wouldn't be able to see his eyes for the blindfold that was over them  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 pm
"Im not hiding nor embarrassed to tell you anything... maybe" She mumbled the last word lowly. As she looked away from him slighty as her face was turning a bright red.  

Rockgirl809

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 pm
Raiden set the cup down with a soft smile on his face. "Maybe?" He said facing her direction. Though he was blindfolded, it was as if he can see her. "Well either or not surely your not here for no reason....just like at the lightning peaks. Though I knew you were different then other people who travel around the country" He said  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:29 pm
Mizu took a bit. "Mmhm. And how was that?" She then took another bit of her ramen.  

Rockgirl809

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:39 pm
Raiden smiled. "Well, there isn't anyone around who has a unique yet beautiful air about them. You may have a hood over you, but you stand out from the rest. It would do you better if you didn't have it on" He said to her, looking in her direction  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:15 pm
Mizu pulled down her hoddie as she looked away. She then taped on her dish with her chopstick. The only thing that stood out was her hazle blue eyes and blue long hair.  

Rockgirl809

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:54 pm
Raiden smiled. "See?" He said as he got up and handed her an orchid. The flower was beautiful and looked very healthy. "You should be by beaches, the ocean misses its angel" He said with a smile as the clone vanished in sparks. They'll meet again soon  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:22 pm
Mizu bit her lip as she put on her hood. She griped the end of her hood as she started to tear up.  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:11 pm
Mizu left heading to the gates as she only finished half of her ramen.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:21 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| S+ Class | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

Raiden walked into the ramen shop, nodding a hello to the chef as he sat down. A waitress approached him, blushing a bit from seeing how hansome Raiden was though he paid her no heed. He merely smiled and requested what he had before, a vegi ramen with sliced beef in it with a glass of water. She smiled nodding and took the menu from him, disappearing behind the counter placing a glass of water infront of Raiden as she and others began preparing the meal

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:23 pm
(lol. XD Keep telling yourself that! XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:31 pm
((XD))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:40 pm
(i find that funni lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

After leaving the hospital, Yun decided to stop by the ramen stand for something to eat. After training his new byakuugan all day, he had worked up an appetite. He walks in and then notices someone familiar from his days in the Mist. He walks over to the man.

"Raiden-sensei?"

Cain the Blade

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:03 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| S+ Class | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

Raiden put down the glass after taking a moment or two drinking. "Ah, Yun its been some time. I didn't expect you being the kage of the hidden rock" He said nodding to the hat. "How goes things" He asked bringing the glass to his lips again

Raiden the Blue Lightning

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces