Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:22 pm
"Blocking wont save you girl!"

*Slamming both of his fist down hard Kryptiz made sure to try and jar her a blow like that would send a sting thru her arms almost like when you catch a baseball thats been thrown to hard......

((Im not god modding here im just going to post what i think by all laws of physics should happen with no problem if you think other wise please say how you escpaed or what not i DO NOT want to cheat))

....Hopefully the initial stun of the blow would be enough to put the odds of this nexted attack over the top. With bra being so close to me and already placing her hands over her head to block a attack combined with the blow of the attack and her shock of me being behind her in the first place when i throw my arms down hammering her block Kryptiz went on to grab both hers arms as hard as he could with no intention of letting go!!!*

"Your mine now little girl! AAAAAAHHHH"

* Kryptiz holding both her arms ((If you allow me to grab them tho i dont see how you couldnt allow me to)) Pulled her arms down with his causing her to slightly bend over with the jerk of the downward motion of her arms allowing the right knew he thru up when he screamed to collide directly into her face with ease seeing as her arms were tied up she would have no way of blocking or backing away. As the knee smaches into her face Kryptiz would release her arms allowing her to fly back towards Cajun shattered noise and all.*

"Well Cajun take the trash you came here to find she obviously has no talent as a fighter what so ever........Useless just like the rest of them!"

*Kryptiz floted in the air staring across the space deviding cajun and himself smirking as the girl soared directly to Cajun.*

((Agian i roleplay with every intention of using the laws of physics and like a real lif cenerio in mind if a person was to block a move like that it would be quite easy for someone to grab there wrist right after hitting there arms and with ur arms unable to move in my grasp would make me kneeing you just as easy tho if i cheated at all please let me know))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:35 pm
Cajun ready for the re -attack on Kryptiz , looked and listened to Kryptiz as he threw the saiyan girl's body towards him. Cajun then caught the girl with one hand as he lifted one arm in the air to recieve the girl's full body in one hand as he held her up and looked at Kryptiz as the saiyan smirked ...

" Your terror ends here saiyan ... I " Prince Cajun " of the royal saiyan bloodline will be your killer today. Remember my name because this will be the only name you shall speak of in the afterlife " ...

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun please calm down , he's still a saiyan ... Beep Beep

(( Ha , this fool lost his race card along time ago and I'll see to it that he has no place among saiyans any longer ... ))

With that said Cajun blasted straight towards the ground with the girl saiyan to place her body down as he finished off the brute saiyan. Cajun looked the girl in the eyes one last time before he joined Kryptiz in the air to prepare for a bit of a round two against the brute saiyan ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:26 pm
"Prince....prince....prince......Did you see what I did to her? That was nothing compared to what im capable of. Having royal blood means nothing your still a sayian just like me in the end. Some were in the course of time someone came to belive being royal ment somthing but they were wrong its nothing but a silly title adapted by simple minded people how do you think the first royal people became royal huh!!!!......Your not special there is vertiualy no dif between you and me except that i know that and you dont. You use that crest of yours as some kind of shield or threat it grants you nothing but false allusions and security! "

*Kryptiz crossed his arms and positioned his legs like you would if you were leaning back agiants the wall smirking*

"Still tho it would be a waste to kill you. You have a good powerlevel and fighting exp i can tell by only looking at you, i guess what they say about fighters being made not born is true to a extent but no amount of trainning your daddy's royal name has gotten you in your life will save you agiants my raw natural ability. I was born to fight Cajun to dominate, concor, destroy!.......To kill. Any way you want to put it im the def of a true warrior front line in the sayian army not sitting on some thrown watching from the backline! We should team up Cajun........Step out of the shadow of your fathers rule and stand alone be your own man together we can reunite the sayian race stronger more fierce then your father ever dreamed of!."

*The smile now gone from Kryptiz's face nothing but emptyness written there no emotion. His mind set on one thing and one thing alone combat. Sizing Cajin his weight height muscle size how he stood talked the shift of his stance his power level aura size how he protects the weaker before himself his standards honor all of this was crucial in how to win and how to over come a opponent never can you underestimate anyone in a fight the smallest missed detail could easily be your death.*

"SHHHHHHH KKRRRRRCKCKCRRR....Kryptiz sir repairs on the ship have been completed did you find Cajun?"

*Kryptiz lifted a finger to his scouter openning a comunitaction line with his ships onboard computer so it may see thru his scouter.*

"Shhhhh kackrrr...Sayian prince Cajun Vegeta identity confirmed sir. Will he be joinning us sir or does he refuse like the last 2?"

"The prince is still deliberating........"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:59 pm
Cajun whom was enraged at the fact that Kryptiz was a saiyan killer , missed everything the saiyan was talking about and attacked him with a full one throw of the fist to the saiyans exposed face as the saiyan relaxed ...

scream " Calm on !!! , leave it to the village people to talk "  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:32 am
*Kryptiz already leaning was caught off gaurd by the sayians speed seeing as her was pretty far away still the distance of him being nocked back from kryptiz blast plus the distance of the girl flying opposite direction seeing as kryptiz flew to her to attack her. Even so the prince was infront of cajun so quickly he didnt have time to fullly attack. Leaning back further going into a backflip cajuns's punch hits kryiptiz square under his jaw. Cajun would of had to come pretty dam close to Kryptiz tho to hit him seeing as kryptix was already leanign back on his way into a back flip. With him so close to Kryptiz it only ensured his counter would be much easyer to pull off. Taking the punch to the jaw kryptiz leaning beck flipping and aimming his right foot to connect with the bottom of Cajuns jaw like a uppercut kicking him upward*

"Ill take that as no then cajun"

*Lifting his arms above his head and placing them together he charged a orb of energy holding it in his hand as it grew the more he charged it.*

"Lets see how you deal with his cajun"

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces