Reply 'Tendo Cult~
The Red Joker with a Black Ace up his sleeve. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:12 am
Hey Cookie, I got Battle Network 6 for my GBA. I got the one with a falcon on it. Good game?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:21 am
digi734
Hey Cookie, I got Battle Network 6 for my GBA. I got the one with a falcon on it. Good game?

The sixth game of the series is one of the best, as it perfected the whole merging abilities thing. Plus, it gives you the option to control Navis other than Megaman. Many people claim that the game perfected everything about the series as a whole. Both the Gregar and Falzar versions (Wolf and Falcon, respectively) are actually pretty equal as far as superiority of transformations go. Whichever you get is mainly just based off of preference.
So, all in all, good pick, yeah? And now you can buy them for about five bucks. xd

Oh, and for those of you just now tuning in, I posted a link to a visual guide/list of the Advances you can do in SF3 at the bottom of the previous page.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:27 am
Wantcookie
digi734

The sixth game of the series is one of the best, as it perfected the whole merging abilities thing. Plus, it gives you the option to control Navis other than Megaman. Many people claim that the game perfected everything about the series as a whole. Both the Gregar and Falzar versions (Wolf and Falcon, respectively) are actually pretty equal as far as superiority of transformations go. Whichever you get is mainly just based off of preference.
So, all in all, good pick, yeah? And now you can buy them for about five bucks. xd
I bought it for 10 yesterday ._____. damn it Gamestop.

But yeah, I got up to the part where you're in the central computer and you have to beat BlastMan. But yeah, depite cheesy dialogue, the game's pretty good. MR. MACH FTW!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:12 pm
Hey, kids!
Guess what's up for DLC?  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

GrandDragonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:41 pm
Wantcookie

I'm kind of glad they gave us an event card in American versions. Still, I don't really have any money to buy the game.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am
Wantcookie
Awesome. And from the looks of it there'll be more to download. Nice to see Capcom is really trying to make this as good a Mega Man experience as can be. Typically they half a** s**t.  

Diablo Helios

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:40 pm
Diablo Helios
Wantcookie
Awesome. And from the looks of it there'll be more to download. Nice to see Capcom is really trying to make this as good a Mega Man experience as can be. Typically they half a** s**t.

I'm actually glad they locked certain things, like the Rezon Cards, now that I've had time to play with the game. It forces you to actually have strategy and skill when going up against such ridiculously difficult bosses, like Sirius.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:57 pm
Did anyone hear the rumor that apparantly Capcom might be killing Mega Man because it doesn't make enough money now? Personally I think they should just take more time and work on their next games not the every year slightly better stuff.  

Diablo Helios

Yosore Ito

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 am
I played all 3 Games (MMSF, MMSF2, MMSF3).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:57 am
YES. HELL YEEEEES.

WE CAN FINALLY HAVE THE CRIMSON DRAGON CARD.  

GrandDragonic

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces