Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:42 pm
((Not sure if some of you realize, but Goldor is on the roof. I'ma wait for Green to post for no reason really before I post.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:48 pm
Tabitha looked at Aelor and put her bible under her left arm. She looked around to see if anyone was near. She then pulled her aside. "Ma'am...I know this is out of the blue and I promise not to turn you in, but...I'm a witch...and I believe that you are too" she stated. "I've seen visions of you often...and well, I wouldnt tell you if I didnt think you were a witch as well" she stated. "I'm a nun yes, but I do feel like there are others like me, that I want to learn from" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

maxmage7654

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:25 pm
In his dream Max saw Salem but it was in ruins, fire every where you can see and a voice said "everyone decides the fate of Salem" over and over again. "Bang" Max woke up with a start, a tree branch broke off the tree he was sleeping and woke him ugh.. Max looked at the tree "drat" he said the tree he was sleeping under had completly rotted out since he fell asleep. "I got to stop doing that" Max said. He decided to head back home "just a dream" he said. Before he went home he stopped by the courtroom and looked inside. He let out a sigh of relief, Alice was still alive maybe something still can be done to help her Max thought. Out of the corner of his eye he could of sworn he had saw someone on the roof of the buildings while he was heading home."Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me" he said when he got home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:34 pm
Matheus nodded, and gently squeezed Telaria's hand. "Alright. I think I'll call to meeting to my house this time." she whispered, "Take your time. I'll fill you in on what you missed when you get back."
Matheus then let go of Telaria's hand, and left the courtroom shortly after her. She bearly stepped outside when she heard the sound of Goldor's impatient signal. She glanced up to him, but didn't say anything. Couldn't actually with all the humans and conflicted nearby. So she just nudged her head as a indication that he followed her, as she took off in the direction of her house, and workshop.

Abigail felt the tap of a childs hand against her arm, and the whispers of planning. Teina no doubt was excited as the rest of the conflicted, if not more. And for good reason. All the plans of the conflicted were beginning to slowly fall into place. This first hanging of a true witch was just the begnning. The Blessed would see that they were doing the right thing. They would all come crawing to them and begging in short time. And when that day came, Abigail would be able to cast away her sister and show her what betrayal felt like.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:46 pm
Aelor's expression remained calm and void of any emotion. She merely stared at the young woman unblinkingly before shaking her head and letting out a sound that seemed more like a scoff than a laugh. "You know, with a confession like that, it would not be hard to turn you in. I'm sure the council will not object to two hangings," she said in a threatening tone of voice. She turned and began to walk away, but stopped about halfway towards the door and turned her head slightly to speak again. "However, if you forget about what you just said, then I might be willing to overlook these things," she said. Aelor had learned long ago never to trust anyone even those who claimed to understand you.

Eisti looked over at the pot that was still full of stew. There were others within this town that did not have much food or who did not possess the abilities to cook. Her grandmother saw the expression upon her face. "Perhaps you should take a few covered bowls of your famous stew to some of the people in the village," she suggested with a warm smile, looking up from her stitching. It appeared that her granddaughter could use a lot of fresh air. It was not good for her to be inside. Besides, the sun might do her some good for her weak immune system not to mention she was always so pale as well. Eisti smiled at her grandmother and nodded. "Yes, I will do just that." She began to gather a few bowls and poured a bit of stew in each of them. She then carried the bowls to a rather large crate and placed them inside for safe keeping. The crate wasn't exactly very heavy, but it was large and since Eisti and her grandmother could not afford a cart and horses, she would have to carry it. However, before she left their small home, she kissed her grandmother upon the cheek and told her she would not be gone for very long. She hoisted the crate up with a rather loud grunt and began to carry it down the road hoping she wouldn't drop it.

((I will post as Telaria as soon as a few other people post.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:22 pm
Matheus was about half way some when she saw a maiden a little farther up the road with a heavy looking crate. Apon a closer look, Matheus soon recognized said maiden as none other then Eisti. Matheus nibbled lightly on her bottem lip, before she sped up her pace a little to catch up with what she would discribe as one of the most beautiful maiden's in all of Salem. Possibly in all of Massachusets.

"Miss Eisti, no maiden as fair as yourself should have to perform such manual tasks. I could take that for you if you wish." Matheus offered, acting like a perfect gentleman with a gentle smile. Matheus had admitted to herself several times over the years that there was deffinatly one upside to mascarading as a male. No longer did she have to hide that men were not the only ones who could catch her interest.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:26 pm
Tabitha scowled slightly but had to keep her power in check. She looked at Aelor. "I could...but...you wont" she said having seeing this event play out. "I mean, Necromancy and Claravoyance isnt bad things to have" she stated looking at Aelor's back. "But I suppose we will meet on another time" she stated, fading into the shadows, approaching the church. "Remember my words" she said in the wind as she was now in front of the church sitting on the steps.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:27 pm
A girl with ruby red hair was standing near the town hall. Her eyes were intent with concentration, listening to the sentence. A sigh exited her mouth when hearing the ruling. Not again! Another witch, after a long spew of humans being called up. Hailey Williams reached a hand to the younger figure below her, in a comforting fashion. It was more she wanted to be comforted rather than comforting the girl. A soft wind blew her hair a little, showing a bit of her yellow eyes. They read sadness, and were glistening ever so slightly.

The younger girl with silver, brimming eyes looked up at her older sister. Her mood dampened a bit, seeing her face. A frown appeared. She tried to look into the courtroom on her tiptoes, but was pushed back down by Hailey. A small part of her lip puckered out. Connie Williams then looked at her sister's hand, indicating her to leave. She put up her hood, and followed her sister. They couldn't risk their identities too much, she remembered her sister saying.

Slower breaths, the girl instructed herself, breathing in slower, her scrawny chest rising and falling with each rhythm. The rhythm didn't change, recoiling very slowly. She smelled the incense, the rose petals with a bit of vanilla. She made sure to keep still. Luna made sure to listen to her teacher's commands from the trainings. The slower I breathed, the less I moved, the better the reading.

Sunshine-Girl22

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:35 pm
Eisti stopped when she heard a familiar voice and turned around. A small smile touched her lips. Eisti did her best to make it as cheerful as possible in order to hide the sadness that was within her eyes. She hadn't known Matheus for very long, but found him to be very kind nor did she know about the small crush he had on her. She merely thought that he was a gentleman. "Oh, hello Matheus," she said politely. "I'm actually carrying these bowls of my stew to a few of the people within this town. There are even enough bowls for you and your friends if you would all care for any," she offered.

She set the crate down at her feet and pulled out a bowl and uncovered it halfway to reveal the heavenly aroma of her famous mouth-watering stew. She didn't want to admit it, but the crate had already been getting heavy for her. She sighed. "Well, you do look busy and I don't want impose on any business that you may have. Are you sure it would be all right?" she asked curiously tilting her head slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:58 pm
Terminous placed a heavy hand on Abigails shoulder, he let his balefire, pinprick eyes bore into her for a heartbeat before returning to its human guise. Asphyxious came beside her and formed a smaller circle with his traveling companion.
My Master sends his regards for his absence. He is coming though. I sence a shift in his intentions and he will met up with you at nightfall when it is convient. He sent us to collect the condemed, or the very least her soul. Where are they keeping her?
Terminous' eyes narrowed at the Skarlocks words. It seemed that it hasn't lost its arrogence in its death. He could sort of remember his past, and he knew of the history of the bones next to him that gabbered like a nucence. He kept his silence and felt his master getting closer. He must have summoned a flyer, a screamer demon or something. Terminous use to be a proud knight that fell slaying the General of a rival Tyrant. The Skarlock use to be one of the Blessed. One that showed much potental but was arrogent and lost his live to a wizards duel with the master itself. If Terminous had been alive, he would have thought Abilgail to be attractive. But those days were long sence over, and now his master was working on something truely hanious. Even Terminous felt a very living chill thinking about it.
Is there anything we can... assist you with while we're here tonight?  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:04 pm
Matheus sighed when the heavanly aroma graced her senses. Not only was she beautiful but she was also a good cook. Matheus was having one of her moments where she wished she were really a man so that she could truely persue Eisti. So many times had she dreamed of having the opurtunity to prroperly court her...but it was impossible she knew. But she would settle for this. These small interactions they had from time to time.
"That would be lovely thank you." Matheus said said in reply to the offer of taking some stew home. "And you wouldn't be imposeing. We were heading in the same direction after all. And the walk home will be so much more pleasant with company. Really, it's the least I can do." Matheus bent to pick up the crate. It was a bit heavy, but Matheus was certain she would be able to handle it. She started at a slow walk in the direction that Eisti had been going. "Miss Eisti...there's a saddness in your eyes today that's not usually there. If you don't mind me asking...are you alright?" Matheus asked softly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:19 pm
After seeing a fellow Blessed member walk by,Matheus Max closed and locked his door shut his windows and pulled the curtains, Max went into his basement and started to meditate and say a evil chant arter a minute 3 new undead minions stood before him. "You are to be named xan,warlick,and cosmo do you understand?" "yes master" they all said together "good xan you clean up the house,warlick build a place where i can practice and do my experiments,and cosmo stand gaurd. Max had just summond some new minions, boy did he need them! after that Max decided it was time to find out about the Conflicted a little more than the Blessed do already. Max set out into town and spotted Abigail "perfect" he rushed up and followed her in the darkness.She turned a corner then disapeared "where is she!" Max said with that he went back home but in his way was Matheus and what looked like Eisti. He knew it was wrong but he started to listen to them.  

maxmage7654

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 pm
Eisti began to walk alongside Matheus allowing him to carry the crate. She remained silent for a few moments enjoying the rather peaceful walk. Matheus was right. It was much more enjoyable when one was in the company of a friend. "I believe we should stop by Brim's house first. I do not believe he has ever tried my stew before." Eisti had never talked to Brim before for she never had the chance. She did know where he lived, however for she passed him occasionally while he was heading home. "I just hope that I won't be imposing," she said worriedly. Eisti worried a lot about imposing on anyone, it was one of her more frequent habits. She looked up at Matheus and sighed. No one knew about her abilities for she had never told anyone. Truth be told, she was afraid to as the people of this town seemed fearful of the strange and abnormal. "Well, I heard from an acquaintance that a trial was held for Alice condemning her of witchcraft and that she was found guilty," she said honestly. "I just can't believe that the council would do such a thing. Isn't there anything anyone can do to help her? She's not a bad person. She would never hurt anyone."

Aelor merely snorted at Tabitha's response and walked out of the courthouse to join Teina. She touched the young girl on the shoulder to indicate that she was ready. This Tabitha seemed quite interested in her, but why? Even if what she claimed was right and she was a witch, she could be aligned with the Blessed, perhaps their spy sent to watch over the Conflicted and bring back information.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:34 pm
Abigail turned, feeling the hand apon her shoulder. She was not surprised to see a minion of Raziel had come to her. "She is being kept in the jailhouse. And when you take her soul, do not take everything. Only take what makes were what she is. Leave behind her magic in it's entirty. If you can't do that leave her be and tell your master he'll need to find someone else to feed off in her place." Abigail ordered. They may be Raziel's minions but if they didn't listen to her there would be hell to pay. They didn't convict a true witch for nothing after all. And it acted as more then a warning to the blessed.

Abigail pondered in her own mind if there was anything that they could do for her before she went on her way to the meeting of the Conflicted and the celebration that would be had before the hanging, and afterwards as well. "There is nothing. Be on your way and inform your master that the gathering will take place in the caverns near the waterfall tonight."

"It really isn't imposing. Please do not worry. A smile would suit you better." Matheus said kindly. She followed Eisti's direction, heading now in the direction of Brim's home. Matheus sighed heavily at the mention of Alice. "Yes it is truely terrible. I was there. I do not belive she deserves such a fate either. Alice is such a good person, and as you say she wouldn't a soul. Even if she was aligned with the devil as the people say, I don't belive she would use her craft to harm." Matheus said in a low whisper. It wasn't safe to talk to such things at a tone people could hear you. But wth Eisti, it seemed safe. She seemed to hold similar views as well it seemed anyway. "I do not know if anything can be done for her, but I do know there are those who will be thinking of a way. I'm sure they'll do everything they can." Matheus assured Eisti, not adding that she would be one of those helping to think of a way to save Alice if it was even possible.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas