Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Trouble at Inuzama Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:14 pm
(better hurry, you dont have long)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 pm
(crap i may not make it cuz my enemie`s are offline.)  

Aro97

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:28 pm
(Naru's taking forever and I am really tired...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:42 pm
(i`m bored and tired my self.)  

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Aro metatora
Koisu Nara
(Aro, try your hardest to kill them. Cause if they win, then they can come to my place and fight me. If you win, you come over. I am going to get F*CKED UP. I didn't expect anything like what Wings is doing. He has me trapped in a fog that is electrocuting me. Thank god for Electricity Resistance Training... Or else I'd be dead right now. Owe well, looks like I am going to have to trek my a** through this fog and murk them from close up, which is dangerous because the ice can crush me after the lightning paralyzes me. s**t, there Kekkei Genkai compliment each other too much. I think I bit off more then I can chew. NO TURNING BACK THOUGH! scream DEATH TO YUKIGAKURE!)

(don`t worry help will be on the way in no time.)

(thats wat u think)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:47 pm
Biki did subtituation then appeared 10 feet away from aro."This is boring."Biki said as he started to streach.  

Rockgirl809

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:51 pm
aro ran torwds biki then made his fire sword disapper then made hand signs."fire style powerful fire ball jutsu."he said shooting out a huge fire ball then running behind it then runing to the left of the fire ball without biki seing because of how big the fire ball was then appered behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:06 pm
Biki laughed as he did handsigns and did Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous).He was thinking of the place he wanted to go to and in a flash of lightning he appeared behind the fire ball.

Chuunin can use:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Genine Jutsu=24
25 Chuunin Jutsu=24
10 Jounin Jutsu=9
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

(gotta get of my parents told me to)  

Rockgirl809

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:12 pm
aro made hand signs and used subtituion jutsu just as the fire ball niped his shirt and appered behinde biki and thrusted the sword though his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:36 am
(Aro, let's switch fights. Mine are too out of my league. I could take no problem, I know how she RP's. And I have been RPing with Ronnel since I signed up for NUR, however Wings and Naru are really good and they compliment each other well, but I think a solid lightning attack would put me to an advantage against Naru... But then wings will scrwe me up, so I need to take out the girl before the guy. Got it. Well, whenever you feel like switching, call me. Try and drain her chakra a little more too...)  

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:13 pm
(Koisu you need to learn patience. What is the rush to get this fight over with? Fighting me and Wings will be a harder fight for you then fighting rock girl and ronnel. ((No offense just talking about the circumstances.)) It will help you become a better RPer and make your RPC better as a ninja because we may you think.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:13 pm
Biki saw he did subtituation jutsu.He knew that all people will do that to appear behind the enemy.So he took out his sword and blocked aro's sword from hitting him then backed up from aro about 5 and a half feet away from him."Dont you not know not to ever appear behind someone because they would know it."Biki said as he started to laugh again.

(for tiijutsu do u have to use handsigns?)  

Rockgirl809

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:19 pm
(Uh...no you don't have to use handsigns for taijutsu. Taijutsu is just hand on hand combat. Kicking punching and what not.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:03 pm
(Rock: NO. But it is still a jutsu that uses chakra. Don't argue with me about it, talk to crew.)

(Naru: Yeah, I'm getting attached to Koi now. I wish he could at least get to Chuunin before he dies and I have to make another RPC...)  

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:05 pm
(why are you making it seem like he is dying so soon?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff