Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain Crater [Koi and Aro's Mission] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:23 pm
(Wings: Your profile is in the first post.. isn't it?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:53 pm
(Ok... Well, can you guys reply any time soon? I want to get this started!)  

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:54 pm
(I'm waiting for wings because I already posted.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:00 pm
(You can still reply to me... I asked you what you were doing in Kumogakure, trying to get in... stare )  

Zombie Swagger

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:05 pm
Kato arrived a little after the first one, lightning coiling along his body as he looked upon his other half, he'd join in when he felt he needed too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:07 pm
(Oops sorry)

Chira turns around looking at the boy un-happy that it was raining on her clothes but happy that she get's to kill the boy with her advantage of the rain. "So you wanna know why we are here eh?" She smiles evily. "We are here to destroy the Hidden Cloud village." She looks at him as her face turns back to neutral. "I could care less who you are since you will be dying soon anyway so I just won't ask." Chira takes out two senbon and holds them in both of her hands on her middle finger and ring finger under the senbon and with her pinky and pointer finger on top. She holds them lifted in case he tried something.

(This is so nasty.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:07 pm
"I said, what are you doing!" Koi said as he made a fist. The rain beated off of his skin as he pulsed anger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:16 pm
Kato looked at koi, his mood changing as he slid down the side of the crator, stopping next to chira, lightning coiling up his hand as he prepared to attack, "whats it to you kid?"  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:36 pm
"Yea, what do think you can do about it?" Chira get's annoyed by the small boy that was questioning them. "You are getting on my nerves." Chira looks as though she is going to throw the senbon at him but instead threatens. "Leave or die stupid boy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:02 pm
".....He's too annoying to leave alive now," Kato said as he took a few steps towards koi, "let me handle this babe, it wont take long," he spoke again as a fog started to decend over the crator, capturing nearly all of the crator, except where chira was in this thin fog, while it encompassed most of the crator, (except where chira was there was a clear space) it was thin enough for one to still see clearly in, Kato just smiled as this happened, "Time for me to show you the True path of lightning boy," he said in a slightly psychotic voice, his eyes half closed as his arms dropped to his sides.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:09 pm
(Edited.... stare )

As Koi looked at the girl who threatened him, he laughed. He then looked over at the man who summoned the thin mist. He thought for a couple seconds about a plan, and came up with an effective plan that shuold allow him to win. The girl was obviously of somewhat importance to him, a close friend, sister, girlfriend? It didn't matter... this would just piss him off.

Koi then grabbed five kunai and through them in lines at the man. One going to the left, one to the right, one at his knees, one at his gut and one at his head. Koi then ran quickly towards the girl. He dropped the fifty pound weights and he began to run faster. He began to make seals and they were the seals for Electric Overdose, with a twist. He hoped the other guy would know them, considering he knows Raiton. The guy would think that Koi was trying to paralyze the girl, when Koi was going for a kill shot. Koi focused the Raiton Chakra into his palm and a Make-Shift Chidori was formed. As soon as he was around 3 feet away from the girl, he lunged his right hand at her heart, with the Make-Shift Chidori in hand. While doing that, he grabbed a kunai from his pocket and readied it for his next attack, incase she escaped the fatal attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:22 pm
(Wait wait wait. Eris let you have Z back just to talk to him. That is cheap to have him back to help you in battle. Does Eris know that he is able to do that?)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Chira see's him coming and simply looks at her nails to see if they looked good. "Oh one of them is chipped." Still looking at her nails and just as the boy was about to hit her and he almost through the fog the droplets of water that made up the fog froze him inside it as his hand was just out of the fog. The parts where the boy was frozen then threw him 30 feet away while still in the fog.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:23 pm
Kato smiled as he Backed away from the kunai and then retreated enough so he was infront of chira but still in the fog, His hand then seemed to spark electricity as at that exact moment, an electric current surged throw the fog, shocking all who were in it with a powerful electric shock. He then immediately afterwards he seemed to summon a 8 Pure lightning kunai in both his hands, throwing 2 at koi, 2 to his left, 2 to his right, and one above and below him.

(bloodline means i can perform lightning jutsu with out the need for handsigns)

Junsei Raikou Kunai no Jutsu (Pure Lightning Kunai Technique
Descriptions: As the user flashes a number hand seals the shinobi begins to develop 4 kunai between his fingers that he can throw at his opponent. Many people often see elemental techniques that take the form of throwing weapons as low grade techniques, and as such enemy shinobi often scoff when they see this technique occurr. However this technique is not the same as any traditional element technique. The kunai that are developed are made of pure, concentrated lightning, heated to the point that with the amount of power that they are thrown it it could go through most forms of metal and still do some damage.

Dendou Enmu no Jutsu (Electric Fog Technique)
Description: A two part technique that can cover a large amount of area or hit one person specificaly, first performing a few hand seals the shinobi blankets the area in a natural, cloudy fog ending his first post. The fog in itself is not very thick, one could essentially see through it and very much fight as if they were not in fog at all. However once this fog has been summoned the Cloud-Nin, now on his next post, is able to fire at one target or a number of targets indirectly by sending an electrical current through the droplets of condensed water that composes this fog esentially creating a series of small, but powerful, electrical shocks and as such vaporizing the fog. These shocks esentially can cause physical debilitation and at worse unconciousness.
Note: The first part of this technique can be essentially avoided if fog exists in the immediate vicinity or Kirigakure no Jutsu (by way of ninjutusu) has been used. However by performing this technique by such methods will cause the essential water vapors to disappear. If done by method of Kirigakure no Jutsu, the technique still occurrs and the mist is still very debilitating but it is unable to maintain the charge for the jutsu to be used via the Kirigakure again, and as such, fog must be created for the user to perform the jutsu again.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers