Needed improvement ! :/
  It won't be till a Lego Metal Gear Solid is made >:(
View Results

ravemast

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:28 am
Call of Duty 4 (PC)

I never get tired of it. It's soo fun..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:57 am
Mario Party: This original a*****e has still got it in the category, all those cruel games that steal from you if you fail, played this one 4 players and had music blasting the whole time pirate

WWF No Mercy: It's amusing to see the older generation of wrestling games of then, I still adore its original counterpart "WCW vs NWO :Revenge"

Kirby and the crystal shards:
the mini-games are nicely done, I felt they needed moar!!

Left 4 Dead: Found the uses of the boomer quiet satisfying one round, puked on two people that made them get stuck in the safe room at the start. Then ran over and helped my friend who was constricting someone by clawing them. They only made 2 effing points that round xD  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

ravemast

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:35 pm
Call of Duty 4 still.. xD

I hate the map "shipment" it's terrible. It's filled with nades everywhere >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:05 pm
Angry Barry: One of the best indie games you can buy for 400 Microsoft points <3

Doom: Make sure you have three or four players when playing co-op the screen layout sucks on two player D:

The Watchmen "The end is nigh" pts 1 and 2
: Feels a lil' cookie cutter-d and linear at times , but fun to watch Rorschach go ape s**t and thrash people with his finishing moves  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:37 am
LEFT 4 DEAD: This was the first time I've ever dealt with the opposing team kick players for the cheap bot controlled survivors, how did we deal with it? Kicked the guest on our team who was with the guy kicking everyone, and waited politely for more people to join.

Double Dragon: Kinda short and a*****e-ish at the end boss.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance: Had fun playing two players with my sibling and used Spider-man and Dead pool the entire time. Interested in the upcoming sequel.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:09 pm
o.o I never really liked the Marvel Ultimate Alliance.. but then again I owned the Wii version. The story seemed to get old pretty fast, and it ended a bit too quick.

Halo for PC xD I love being stupid to other players..

Call of Duty 4 PC- Trying to get back to lvl 55... again  

ravemast

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:05 pm
Played Halo 3 online with my sister recently. Great fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:42 pm
More Call of Duty 4 (PC) and Halo..
Yay, lvl 46  

ravemast

The WTF Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:49 pm
Multiplayer-wise: Orange Box- Team Fortress 2.
Hosts rage-quit, as always. Some matches were fun, but got stuck with shitty teams.

Single-player: Meat Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
Stuck on Volgin. Don't get to play for a week due to being away. But the rest of the game was been incredibly fun.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:33 pm
Castle Crashers:
Unlocked the ninja and finally got around to using him, I'm aiming for beefing up all his stats but strength. I tried online on my friends account, melee in the arena gets so damn old after a while. I find "BEEFY" and "treasure" mode the most fun. 3nodding

left 4 dead:
Played with my own music playing which happened to be just David Bowie at the time. We jokenly speculated that David Bowies music startled the witch. rofl

TNA Impact:
It's not bad, but it's not good either. Better then the past few "smack down v.s. raw" games. neutral

I made a game with zombies in it:
Best indie game you can buy for a dollar, can go up to four players of shoot em up madness. all you need is some quick thinking and not mind the sometimes distracting backgrounds sweatdrop

Rockband:
well it's not numero 2, but it'll do for now I created a band called "East Indian Steampunk Cowboys" blaugh

Gears Of War 2:
People have a tendancy to ragequit or have a bad connection even on Horde mode. rolleyes I made the best of it and had fun being myself while saying into the mic' as I chainsawed the locust "EAT IT EAT IT, DIE...DIE!"

TMNT In Time Reshelled:
I didn't even know ubisoft had a company branch in singapore, it's based on the arcade. So there's no technodrone level, no versus, no ratking, no slash, no Rocksteady and Bebop (replaced with Toka and Razar). confused There's stats now, for our turtles with left 4 dead common infected eyes. They seemed to favor Donatello with all his stats being at a relitive high, at the trade off of him being kinda slow.

Still again, the final boss shredder in this one seems like s**t just like the arcade. I liked the "Hyperstone Heist", and super nintendo version of "TMNT In Time"'s Shredder better. Is it worth the 800 x-bla points? , sorta but only if you like beat em ups and you like TMNT. It's just another obligatory party game in my opinion (just something to play when you have friends over or likewise)

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:44 pm
TF2

I rocketed the seldom seen LF. He later went to sleep, and I later left 'cause that was the high point of my being on that map. Except that one stray critical rocket that nabbed the Scout. s**t was so cash.

I havent really multiplayered like I used to.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:11 pm
Fight Night Round 4: As I expected, it sucks xD the whole gimmick is having dead or over the hill boxers fight eachother. Again the only two good ones out of this series is 2 on the game cube because you can onlock lil mac' and 3 was decent. Mind you I get bored quickly of these games, With the exception of "Punchout" and "Ready To Rumble Boxing"  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:37 pm
Pokemon Platinum:
Been doin a ton of trading with the guys on the GameFaqs forums. Holy s**t these guys are nice!
So far today, I've gotten Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander for nothing, Master Ball for an Everstone, and now I'm getting Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip (I herd u leik them) for some stuff that, honestly, is pretty easy to get.

MAN this was a good day.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:40 pm
I will play Zombie Plague.
Google that...

It's a board game, but you can print it.
It's fun |D  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash