Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:23 pm
Darius chuckled and pushed himself up off the ground. He then walked over to Lily and picked up his coffee mug. He didn't know where to begin, there were so many questions, so many answers, he figured it would be best for him if he started with a basic open-ended question.

"What happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:30 pm
"I had a nightmare about Paul. It happens alot, so I am used to it, but the fear and vividness of the dream will always put fear into my eyes." Lily said slowly sipping her coffee. She wasn't really sure how to give him much more of an answer than that. Sh eknew their'd be more questions and slowly the whole dream would unveil, but for now Lily knew it would be good for him to know that it happens alot and not just that one night that he was with her.  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:36 pm
Darius took a sip of coffee and nodded he was glad that it wasn't a one night occurance and that he was the problem. This answer brought up more questions though. The questions ran wild through his thoughts as Darius strugled to understand it all.

"Ok," he started, "Now just refresh my memory on who Paul is again..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:41 pm
"Uh.....Well Paul is a man from my past.....he was uh.....well....." Lily struggled with how she was going to tell Darius this. "Well Darius.....the truth is- He was my master, I was a slave." Lily hung her head low unsure and very afraid of how Darius was going to take this news, it was a dark secret of hers and only 3 people knew about, she paul and michael. She hadn't intended on telling anyone, but Darius had changed that she was so trusting with him and she knew if they were ever going to make it she'd have to be honest with him no matter how shameful it may make her.  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:49 pm
Darius, who was in mid sip, spat out the coffee he was drinking. He was shocked to hear what Lily had just said to him. He stared at Lily for a long time, not knowing what to say. He couldn't form any words in his head, except four.

"Y-You were a slave?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Lily's face turned red as she stared at the floor not wanting to look Darius in the eyes. "Yeah, actually I was." Lily wispered so it was just barely audible by Darius. "I'm not proud of it, but it's true....." Lily knew it wasn't exactly the kind of thing Darius would want to hear, but then again it wasn't exactly the kind of thing Lily would want to admit either.  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:57 pm
"But, why did you become a slave?"

Darius's brain was working a mile a minute. He realy wanted to know as much as he could about her past. He did not know why because he knew it was going to be long and painful for her, but he just wished he knew.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:58 pm
"My father sold me into slavery when my soul split. I didn't know that at the time though, all I remember is being in my room and 2 men came and took me away to another guy, who gave the two men some money and that was the last night I'd ever saw my home again......I found out my father sold me when my brother who'd gone after me- found me." Lily looked Darius in the face now, her eyes shown the saddness of a horrible past, but she wasn't crying at all. "Or at least the Lily you fell in love with was sold- Liz stayed home witht he family nearly all her life." Lily nodded to herself more than anything. She figured that she'd pretty well answered that question and she prepared herself for whatever he might ask next. She also couldn't help but wonder how Darius felt about this whole buisness- the fact that his girlfriend was a slave.......it had to be hard for him to take in.  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:02 pm
Darius just stared down at the floor as Lily revealed her past to him. Why would anyone do that? It sounded so inhumane to him, but he never knew her parents so he would not know why? Or if he did, he might not like the answer. Instead he just silently sat there, not knowing what to say.

The silence was eventually broken by Darius, "Lily...I had no idea..." he said in a soft sadened voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:08 pm
Lily smiled. "It's ok Darius, it's not like you got to choose what happened to me way back when. Besides considering the memories I got from Liz when we came together I think either way I would have been in deep trouble." Lily nodded trying to keep an encouraging voice as she spoke to Darius. Now he knew part of the story at least. She wasn't sure if he was going to ask any more questions and she didn't care, if he didn't ask she'd just tell him, Darius deserved that much at least. Lily took her finger and pushed Darius's head up to look at her. "Darius it's ok. If it hadn't been for all of that there is no gaurantee that I'd be sitting here with you.....and the truth is I'd go through all of that again just to be with you."  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:19 pm
At those last words, Darius broke into tears and hugged Lily, the fact that she had remained so strong and would go through it all to be where she was now was so touching. Another factor that might have proven Darius's innocent qualities might have been his tendancy to be more emotional then most men or women in general. This made Darius innocent and sweet to be around.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:35 pm
Lily smiled and hugged Darius back happy once again to be in his arms. She didn't say anything at first, knowing that if she spoke to fast it would just ruin the moment. She she remained silent for seconds longer before she broke the hug and looked at him timidly "So do you have any other questions??" She figured he did but if he didn't she had something she needed to tell him anyway, that was the only reason she asked.  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:42 pm
Darius smiled and shook his head, "No, I don't have anything else to ask. I say we go back to the forest?"

He smiled, whiped his eyes and stood up. He stared out the window and saw the sun shining through. He smiled and gave Lily his hand, waiting to see if she would take it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:48 pm
Jess sat half alseep half awake lying against the building trying to keep herself awake. She wasn't sure exactly how long she'd been there but it had been all night since she had left Darius in Lily's room. She'd told Darius that she'd wait on the ground untill they were done talking and then she'd come and get him since he was obviously in no condition to fly when she'd left him.

So she'd stayed faithfully by the building as the sun set, and then as the moon came out and it got cold outside, but still she stayed knowing that it would be just her luck that she'd leave and then Darius would appear in the window looking for a way down. Now that it was daylight Jess stood up and peered up to the window where she'd dropped off Darius the night before and there he stood extending a hand to whom she could only assume was Lily. He stayed the night in her dorm...... Jess shuddered at the thought conesidering she still felt some feelings for Darius.....she had afterall camped out all night just so that if he'd needed her she'd have been there.  

georgia_peach5

shining_lights

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:52 pm
Lily looked at Darius suprised that he had no more questions for her. She knew there was another part to the story that she would have to tell him sometime but for now she decided to just enjoy the moment and go to the forest with him. "I am very ready." Lily took Darius's open hand and walked right up next to him, taking his other hand and hanging on tight. She'd flown with Darius before but take-off was always the scariest part for her. She always felt weird feeling her feet leave the ground as air filled in the space, but as soon as they were off the ground Lily knew how beautiful everything looked, and since she was so trusting of Darius she never even had to worry about falling to her doom. "Let's go." Lily said closing her eyes so she didn't have to actually see them leave the ground.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff