Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply Leaf Village
Leaf village mission reception Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:07 pm
oh good you captured the blasted thief take him to the prison please if you will suki,  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:17 pm
Takaeda
"Sir it seems that Yuki did not need any help in capturing this thief, she had already, taken care of him before i could arrive, reporting for another mission if I may sir, or I could wait until something comes up." Bows his head and stand straight.

"oh taka,well I actually do have another mission for you,its a mission where you will have to protect somebody through the sand village blood path and through to the sand village's outskirts.his name is pado and you must protect him throught the sand village blood path until he reaches his destination.(reply in the forum of the blood path cave)  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:21 pm
Places his hand up and give a salute and places his hand back down "mission accepted" he speaks out with excitement, and makes his way out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:41 pm
Good luck Taka! Okay, c'mon Kotetsu. Bye guys!  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:21 pm
Appears walking into the room and gives a bow, and stood straight "mission was a success, he was safely transported to the village, thanks to a bit of help from, Suki. We came into contact with a couple of ninja who were after him, but they were taken care of as far as I know. There is a giant lion which was summon, I cast the nirvana spell it needs to be sealed by a sealing squad, its located near the cave but almost towards the outskirts " he spoke out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:29 pm
so the mission was a complete success,thats great I'll have a sealing squad sent over to the area right away,thank you for your very hard work Taka  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:33 pm
"No problem sir" he gave a bow and made his way towards the door, then looked back "I'll return later for assignments sir" he makes his way out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:17 pm
*walks in after Taka* Can I have another mission please?  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:26 pm
yes suki,you may have another mission as soon as I find where I put the mission log.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:34 pm
Thanks.  

yume suki-sama
Captain

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:05 pm
*sigh* "Madara, did you find the book yet? Not to be rude but i gotta get going.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:36 am
oh yes I found the book,lets see here.there is a mission that is suitable for you here.it is a retrieve mission.you must find a forbidden scroll that bandits have hidden in the forest outside of the leaf village and you should get it and bring it back."Demon Brother Inuyasha"will be accompanying you on this mission.I already notified him and he said that he was okay with it  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:00 am
Thank you! I'll get it back, beleive it!(accidently hit the think button sweatdrop ....)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:28 pm
some one wachis to pepole talking  

Sasori And Hiruko

Leaf Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out