Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
Naruto vs Bleach???Which one do u like more?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto or BLeach
  Naruto
  Bleach
View Results

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:12 pm
though shows like dbz naruto etc all go on the rule "there is always someone strong sure they tend to drag it out but how boring would it be is goku or Naruto could beat everyone right from the get go  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:29 pm
I guess they do train nijas from a young age.

@tenchi: Well i'd still be entertained if Goku got the fight with frieza done quick by snapping his neck. (post#349: Feebas)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:37 pm
Yami Takashi

@tenchi: Well i'd still be entertained if Goku got the fight with frieza done quick by snapping his neck. (post#349: Feebas)

as amusing as it would be the series would be boring in general rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:49 pm
Tenchi Misaki1
Yami Takashi

as amusing as it would be the series would be boring in general rofl

They would just have to add more necks to snap lol just kidding.

but seriously some of the things they did to drag crap out were tedious,and i hated when ever they gave a time limit, it meant they were going drag their a** even more gonk (post#355: Duskull)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:30 pm
i admit dbz was silly for 6 episodes power up one episode to fight if it was more 1 episode power up 6 for the fight that would be better  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:47 pm
Tenchi Misaki1
i admit dbz was silly for 6 episodes power up one episode to fight if it was more 1 episode power up 6 for the fight that would be better

Trunks took so long to power up against cell I thought he was taking a dumb screaming AHHHHHH!!! all that time (post#370: Luvdisc)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:29 am
probably just testing his lung XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:13 am
Tenchi Misaki1
probably just testing his lung XD

Well I'm sure tha'll come in handy when he holds his breath in hottubs lol.

By the way, anyone know when the next batch of 50 or so episodes of new dubbed bleach will be out? (post#384: Rayquaza)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:50 am
actually no idea since i dont like bleach XD only 4 months left to naruto shidenpuu gets its UK release yay  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:06 am
Tenchi Misaki1
actually no idea since i dont like bleach XD only 4 months left to naruto shidenpuu gets its UK release yay

Haha, we already got it! its about time you U.K.ers had to wait for something from japan.

You could always watch it online DUBBED. i can't post the site i go to without getting in trouble over tos, but its got Pimp and anime in it, then a .com (post#389: Torterra)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:22 am
Yami Takashi
Tenchi Misaki1

Haha, we already got it! its about time you U.K.ers had to wait for something from japan.

You could always watch it online DUBBED. i can't post the site i go to without getting in trouble over tos, but its got Pimp and anime in it, then a .com (post#389: Torterra)

actually dumbass i should kill you for that, all the anime the uk gets comes after you guys have it so we are always a few months or years behind you for anime so dont tell us we have to wait because we always do c**t muffin >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:45 am
Well that's why I like being in the US. Still though us people in the USA still have a lot to learn in getting really good voice actresses, compared to the Japanese ^^;  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:05 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Well that's why I like being in the US. Still though us people in the USA still have a lot to learn in getting really good voice actresses, compared to the Japanese ^^;

i know we dont get irish ppl to dub it, because you speak english we just get your dubbs  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:25 pm
I feel like I should apologize to Europe for making them listen to our dubs XD
#applebees  

Elzingaiv

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:42 pm
Tenchi Misaki1
Yami Takashi
Tenchi Misaki1

actually dumbass i should kill you for that, all the anime the uk gets comes after you guys have it so we are always a few months or years behind you for anime so dont tell us we have to wait because we always do c**t muffin >.>

You guys always get the best games before us, I think its only fair you have to wait to get the anime. Like a custody battle, we get the boy, but the girl is yours. (post#407: Roserade)  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff