Submit

Wars Favorite Demon

Generous Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:54 pm
*GJ looks around and sighs. He wears a gray swimtrunks* well guess i might wanna take a dive.*jumps into pool  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:22 pm
Honmaru popped out of nowhere above the pool (Likely jumping from behind a bush or a fence), shooting downwards at sick speed.
"BANZAAAAAAAIIII!!!" He screamed as he crashed into the pool creating a splash of epic proportions.
His head popped up from under the water, and he had the look of a 8 year old who just had his life long dream fulfilled.
He wore black swimming trunks with a red line going down the sides.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Korel542

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:08 am
*Enters pool area, wearing black swimtrunks with white flowers that one would see on a Hawaiian shirt*
"Phew! What a long day! Time to hit the tub!"
*Casually walks over to the hot tub and lowers self in, relishing the soothing, warm water as water jets massage his entire body*
"Ahh . . . that's better."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:26 pm
looks around the pool  

hivesliver

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:24 pm
Honmaru began swimming about at great speeds, using his natural swimming abilities to speed about with glee. After a while he did jumped out of the pool, landing back into the water. Eventually he flew through the air and landed in the hot tub, creating a warm but wide splash.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm
renny slowly walks up the the side up the pool. "is it cold in there?"  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:34 am
Brutal Beckon
Honmaru's head popped out from the pool, looked over at a familiar face. "Renny? Renny!" Honmaru jumped out of the hot tub, ran towards her and pounced, catching her in a hug but also throwing the both in the pool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:47 am
JT-kun The Kitsune
Brutal Beckon
Honmaru's head popped out from the pool, looked over at a familiar face. "Renny? Renny!" Honmaru jumped out of the hot tub, ran towards her and pounced, catching her in a hug but also throwing the both in the pool.
eeep!!! *flails* nuuu!! i can't float!! *splashes pretty much everyone in her spazzy attempts to escape the water*  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:29 pm
Brutal Beckon
JT-kun The Kitsune
Brutal Beckon
eeep!!! *flails* nuuu!! i can't float!! *splashes pretty much everyone in her spazzy attempts to escape the water*
Honmaru held Rennie up above the water, having her sit on his shoulders. Honmaru smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:35 pm
JT-kun The Kitsune
Brutal Beckon
Honmaru held Rennie up above the water, having her sit on his shoulders. Honmaru smiled.
Rennie gradually calmed down, noticing that she was being held by someone. "Jujufacey!!" she squealed happily and leaned down to hug his head. "Your ears tickle."  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:41 pm
Brutal Beckon
JT-kun The Kitsune
Brutal Beckon
Rennie gradually calmed down, noticing that she was being held by someone. "Jujufacey!!" she squealed happily and leaned down to hug his head. "Your ears tickle."
Honmaru meeped happily and giggled a little. "Yeah, it be meh!" He said and waggled his tails the best he could underwater. "So, how you is?" He asked in a cutesy manner like he always did.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:46 pm
JT-kun The Kitsune
Brutal Beckon
Honmaru meeped happily and giggled a little. "Yeah, it be meh!" He said and waggled his tails the best he could underwater. "So, how you is?" He asked in a cutesy manner like he always did.
"Fabulous, now that I'm safe up here!" She curled her tail over his shoulder and tickled his nose with the soft tufted tips of her split tail. "It's amazing how my tail managed to stay dry through all of that..."  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

XxTeh_P3D0_BunBunzxX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 pm
-summons tentacle monster and he rapes you all-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:18 pm
eeep!! *biteybitey* die tentacle monster!!  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Korel542

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:23 pm
Well, so much for a relaxing time . . .
*Jumps out of hot tub, attempts to run away, but gets snatched by tentacle*
Noes!
*Tentacle rips off trunks*
Gaaah! Well, so much for my innocence and my a** virginity. If you are going to kill me, please make it slow and painful! :3
*Starts crying, as many tentacles surround him*
Someone, please help!!! <:'(  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas