Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
NUR MANGA or ANIME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:31 am
Doku Jaki
Here's my old stuff.
DeviantART.
Pretty nice stuff I like your Hidan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:32 am
Actually if the character gets the speech bubbles put into their drawing, it will make things easier for me. That way, I don't have to try and find room for them.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

Well I guess the front page can be done the same as everyother page except its just one giant picture and in the end we send it to either Ish or Koisu for coloring and once thats done its all good.

So am I the only writer?  
Thanks.
>w<
I like my Hidan too.

I'll do some quicky ink samples.

Oh and I can use prisma markers.
Just gonna throw that out there.

I'm a good wall to bounce ideas off of Eris. :3

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:49 am
I can be a writer if you want. I am REALLY creative. Plus, I have experience in writing all sorts of things I can do:

Anime Scripts
Movie Scripts
Comic Scripts
FanFics
Original Stories
Etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:03 am
Sweet ....

So the first story. I think going with Darks idea would be a good idea. We can start with Konoha I guess. It seems a logical choice. We need to follow the Kage though...So Perky or an older Hokage of Leaf ?  

Eris5

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:06 am
Eris5
Sweet ....

So the first story. I think going with Darks idea would be a good idea. We can start with Konoha I guess. It seems a logical choice. We need to follow the Kage though...So Perky or an older Hokage of Leaf ?
How about we start at the very beginning with....Lord Rin. I know alot about early konoha history and I have a friend who knows even more because she was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:13 am
Super quickies
doodle

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:15 am
I have no idea about early Konoha history. I know about late Sunagakure history if we decide to do a Sunagakure story. We could do the fight that happened between Jake and Katsuro, which led to a fight at the Akatsuki entrance. Which ended in Jake and the Kazekage talking over stuff XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:20 am
Or we can do the current Chuunin Exams in Rain? Maybe do like the beginning as that? Each match is recorded in manga? There is already one match over and they started like two days ago. Rockgirl got Murked... by Shruikan's Iron Sand...

I have to fight Wings and he is like hundreds of feet underground. Is that even legal? I'll PM Eris about it...  

Zombie Swagger

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:24 am
Doku very good work! I love the art really....You are definitely our inker...if you can think of any other job you are up to just look on the list at page 3 and ya...

hmmm the lord rin era huh...that is pretty far back even I dont remember much of that. I remember Firu kage trapping Oroami underneath the office in some kinda trap door that was funny. I do like the ideas Koisu maybe for later mangas for now I wanna start with older history of the NUR that way people can read the manga and get to know the history of the NUR in a fun way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:30 am
True. Well, I can help out with stuff more into 2009. But, if I know the storyline of the characters and their personalities, I could help make the storylines.  

Zombie Swagger

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:30 am
Yey!
>w<

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:39 am
Is it too late for me to get in on this? Here is some of my work, Basically these are all just doodles, I am good at backgrounds, nature and cityscape, I'm working on making people, pretty much I'm good at drawing faces, I'm learning a lot more about texturing and folds and shading as well.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

sorry for the giant post....and oh i'm back. (sort of)  

marquis27

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:41 am
Holeh sheet Dark ish gooooood...*drools*
Anyway I haven't tried colouring before on Photoimpact, so Eris I'm testing it out with your drawing, hope you don't mind LOL  
Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff