Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Redemption - Iwagakure Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:28 pm
((hooray for iPhone))

Yun slowly wakes up to see his sister Luna. He laughs a bit.

"s**t...I can just guess what's gonna happen next."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:14 am
Keiga arrived at the hospital, she went to Yuns room to find Luna there. She stared at yun disapprovingly ,"What I want to find out is, Why? Why do you put yourself in danger so much when you still have various training to do."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:06 am
Yun let out a sigh as his face turned serious.

"Sen did this to me...Sengetsu has returned."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 am
Cain the Blade
Yun let out a sigh as his face turned serious.

"Sen did this to me...Sengetsu has returned."

Luna stops and looks at Yun, "W-who is this Sengetsu" She thought Why is that name so familiar" turns around "AND WHY DIDNT YOU COME GET ME BEFORE GOING ON THIS MISSION YUN! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME WITH WORRY!"  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:43 am
ON hisa way over Kai heard everyone talking about Yun being injured.Kai arrived and the nurse quickly pointed to Yuns room.As he walked into Yuns room he luaghed."Yun get up right now,you look weak when your laying in the hospital."Kai pointed hir right hand to the celing as a bone sword shot out of his hand and stuck in to the roof.Kai jumpped slightly to grab the sword and as he came down he pointed it at yun."Get up or i will kill you myself."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:38 pm
((is this treason i see?))

Yun stared angrily at Kai.

"This is close to treason you are doing, pointing a blade at your kage. What is it you want."

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:47 pm
Keiga looked at kai with disbelief. Would he actually try to kill Yun, she would not permit it. "Kai, you do not want to do this.....You will die."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:47 pm
Kai smiled."I said get up Yun,you look weak when your laying here in the hospital.Do you want everyone to think your weak?Get up."Kai took the blade from out of Yuns face and held it at his side.

((No I want to spar before I go train with Raiden))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

"You guys obviously do not know of the severity of this situation that I've gone through."

Yun sits up.

"Sengetsu Uchiha, one of the top and powerful uchiha members. He was the previous Tsuchikage, swordsman of the mist, and a mist rogue before I took over after defeating him. My victory was a fluke, since he was already in a weakened state. He nearly killed me and took me with him to join akatsuki when I was a genin. There is only one reason why he was in the Cloud. To recover Samehada, his sword."

He turns to Kai and the others.

"If he has returned to Akatsuki and is gets his sword at full strength, only the gods can help us now. Kai, I'll be fully healed in around a day, we'll spar. We need to prepare for possible war. Because the technique he was using at the Raikage's office says he's returned to full strength."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:00 pm
KAi started laughing."I dont care who you fought you look weak as you lay in bed here at the hospital.Keiga shut up."Kai smiled as he waited for the responses.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:01 pm
Keiga eased up a bit, "You really should not threaten the Tsuchikage like that Kai. You might get hurt by a certain sister of his. Also, you may think just because you are chuunin that you can defeat me, but don't get your hopes up. It would be ashame to kill you when you possess so much power.

EDIT  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:14 pm
Kai started laughing as he heard Keiga."Shut up and be quiet."Kai absorbed the bone sword as he crossed his arms.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:16 pm
"No you shut up Kai. I don't care if you think I'm some weakling or not. But I sure did help save the Tsuchikage, what did you do? Thats right, you went around annoying people. a*****e."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:23 pm
Kai smiled."Keiga he's suspsoe to be the kage he shouldn't need my saving.If you havnt realized we are suspose to need his saving."Kai looked to Yun."If you are that weak you need to train so you can protect this village."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:26 pm
"Give him a break, he was just made kage a while back. He was a chuunin. Back off, even the most powerful kages get beaten by Sen. You wouldn't last 2 minutes in a fight with sen." Keiga really hated Kai now.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff