Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
rumors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:05 pm
HouseMDFan25
ScrewAKangaroo x3
Well, I'm actually not part of this guild but I'm just coming to help out the cause because I know the true facts on M.J....The answer to your question is, no. He didn't but you see, parents of those kids told the kids to sleep over his house.Those kids loved him too, like as a person not as in a "Get freaky in the bed" kinda way.Now, all those parents had to do was get their kids to SAY that he did that and they could sue him for money.The parents probably got their kids to agree by telling them "Oh if you say that he touched your private places, we can get a lot of money." or, they beat their children sensless.Believe me, I don't think a man with no childhood at all, would touch young children.
it is true, their parents forced them too, Jordan's dad, was a failing dentist who had also just gotten sued and was desperate for money...well, his son is friends with a millionaire...what do you guys think happened?
also Jordan has came out and said MJ never touched him, and that his dad forced him to say that. He had to get a restraining order to do so, because his dad beat him to death with a bar bell, and sprayed his eyes full of mace.

I'm sorry english is my second langue, what is mace?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:07 pm
UnKnown Bitter
foxy_kawaii_muffin
HE SLEPT WIT EM HE'S A DUMB GAY f**!

I swear i better never catch you in the real world.
i'd rip your damn face up.

Vanilla Mushroom

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:08 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
HouseMDFan25
ScrewAKangaroo x3
Well, I'm actually not part of this guild but I'm just coming to help out the cause because I know the true facts on M.J....The answer to your question is, no. He didn't but you see, parents of those kids told the kids to sleep over his house.Those kids loved him too, like as a person not as in a "Get freaky in the bed" kinda way.Now, all those parents had to do was get their kids to SAY that he did that and they could sue him for money.The parents probably got their kids to agree by telling them "Oh if you say that he touched your private places, we can get a lot of money." or, they beat their children sensless.Believe me, I don't think a man with no childhood at all, would touch young children.
it is true, their parents forced them too, Jordan's dad, was a failing dentist who had also just gotten sued and was desperate for money...well, his son is friends with a millionaire...what do you guys think happened?
also Jordan has came out and said MJ never touched him, and that his dad forced him to say that. He had to get a restraining order to do so, because his dad beat him to death with a bar bell, and sprayed his eyes full of mace.

Its a weapon. Its like pepper spray, and people use it to spray it in people`s eyes. It stings alot when it gets sprayed on your face/eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:22 pm
petit mitaines
II Unknown Kitty II
HouseMDFan25
ScrewAKangaroo x3

Its a weapon. Its like pepper spray, and people use it to spray it in people`s eyes. It stings alot when it gets sprayed on your face/eyes.

oh i see, ouch. o.o  

Vanilla Mushroom

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:50 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
petit mitaines
II Unknown Kitty II
HouseMDFan25
ScrewAKangaroo x3

oh i see, ouch. o.o
If english is your second language, what is your first language?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:52 pm
OmgItsDee_x
II Unknown Kitty II
petit mitaines
II Unknown Kitty II
HouseMDFan25
ScrewAKangaroo x3

oh i see, ouch. o.o

czech. it's in europe. heres a picture. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I from the city named 'praha' I moved here when I was 12-13  

Vanilla Mushroom

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:27 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
OmgItsDee_x
II Unknown Kitty II
petit mitaines
II Unknown Kitty II

oh i see, ouch. o.o

czech. it's in europe. heres a picture. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I from the city named 'praha' I moved here when I was 12-13

wow...
me and my friedns were talking today about how it would be cool to be from Czech lolz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 pm
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
OmgItsDee_x
II Unknown Kitty II
petit mitaines
II Unknown Kitty II

oh i see, ouch. o.o

wow...
me and my friedns were talking today about how it would be cool to be from Czech lolz

yeah right rolleyes everybody I tell says " oh heh heh...where's that?" and

I'm like "oh my god -.-" plus why would u wanna be from czech? (besides

that they have the worlds #1 beer and that praha has the worlds biggest

castle there's a bunch of snow every winter there are amazing lakes and

rivers no poisen ivey or oak there are bunch of big mushrooms and damn

it i wanna go home now gonk

Vanilla Mushroom

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:14 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
OmgItsDee_x
II Unknown Kitty II

oh i see, ouch. o.o

wow...

haha it is kool!
told ya ;]
oh beer and mushrooms
Two of my favorite things in the world
I could live there  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:22 pm
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
OmgItsDee_x
II Unknown Kitty II

oh i see, ouch. o.o

wow...

haha it is kool!
told ya ;]
oh beer and mushrooms
I could live there

haha I can't drink I just know my facts. but the town I grew up in is

amazing here are some pictures of the town praha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Vanilla Mushroom

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:26 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II

wow...

haha it is kool!
told ya ;]
oh beer and mushrooms
I could live there

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

omg it's sooo pretty!
I wanna go there one day  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 pm
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II

wow...

haha it is kool!
told ya ;]
oh beer and mushrooms
I could live there

omg it's sooo pretty!
I wanna go there one day

you should. and also if u do go... go night skiing blaugh are u all amarican? or do u have a mixed background?

Vanilla Mushroom

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:34 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II

haha it is kool!
told ya ;]
oh beer and mushrooms
I could live there

omg it's sooo pretty!
I wanna go there one day

you should. and also if u do go... go night skiing blaugh are u all amarican? or do u have a mixed background?

oh ok I will lolz
that sounds like fun
and I was born in America but my parents came from South America
My mother came from Colombia, but her ancestry goes back to Spain and Ireland
and my father came from Ecuador, but my great granfather came from Italy  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:06 pm
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II

haha it is kool!
told ya ;]
oh beer and mushrooms
I could live there

omg it's sooo pretty!
I wanna go there one day

oh ok I will lolz
that sounds like fun

wow! I'm czech and american cool oh yeah and I'm part romanian I think XDD I'm gonna vist czech next summer (I hope) if not then the summer after that for sure >.< cannot wait  

Vanilla Mushroom

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:59 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II
UnKnown Bitter
II Unknown Kitty II

omg it's sooo pretty!
I wanna go there one day

oh ok I will lolz
that sounds like fun

wow! I'm czech and american cool oh yeah and I'm part romanian I think XDD I'm gonna vist czech next summer (I hope) if not then the summer after that for sure >.< cannot wait

oh nice mix lolz
and that sounds awesome!  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas