Welcome to Gaia! ::

RoseSoul Tribe

Back to Guilds

this guild will be a community of RPing, Debate/Discussion, Art/Litterature, Contests and Fellowship. 

Tags: roleplaying, fantasy, contests, music, occult 

Reply RoseSoul Tribe Main Forum
Code of the RoseSoul Tribe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you follow the Code?
  yes
  no. (then get out.)
View Results

Layla Oleander

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:02 pm
S-since when did we have these?!?!? How am I supposed to be a jerk now that I know the rules?! D: This is terrible~ I guess it is time to rip out eyes or something~ And how I can I be mature?!?!?!?! I act like a five year old on drugs. Okay?~ I don't know what mature is!~ This is terrible! From now on I will only type in heavy accents so then- Oi! We lads and Lassies~ We 'ot ta 'ave a beer blast, eh?~ C'mon! I blame the 8th rule~
The last rule made me ANGRY~ D"< What if I don't wanna have fun, eh?~ See I need no fun! Same with family~ GINGER NEED NO FAMILY. D:< Yeah, yeah boy. XD I think that is my whole little freak out~ KK! XD I will TRY to follow these~ XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:51 pm
Layla Oleander
S-since when did we have these?!?!? How am I supposed to be a jerk now that I know the rules?! D: This is terrible~ I guess it is time to rip out eyes or something~ And how I can I be mature?!?!?!?! I act like a five year old on drugs. Okay?~ I don't know what mature is!~ This is terrible! From now on I will only type in heavy accents so then- Oi! We lads and Lassies~ We 'ot ta 'ave a beer blast, eh?~ C'mon! I blame the 8th rule~
The last rule made me ANGRY~ D"< What if I don't wanna have fun, eh?~ See I need no fun! Same with family~ GINGER NEED NO FAMILY. D:< Yeah, yeah boy. XD I think that is my whole little freak out~ KK! XD I will TRY to follow these~ XD

no. you WILL follow the rules, or you will be subject to the consequences. I don't make exceptions.  

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

ScarletFrost
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:13 pm
Layla Oleander

See, now it just seems like you're just trollin'. We don't take to kindly to trolls here. Elves, vampires, orcs, giants, goblins, dwarves, pixies and fae--so long as they extend civil courtesy to one another, we accept all kinds, makes, models, mutts, and clans. But trolls are usually quietly disposed of with an acute lack of forensic evidence.

You are a guest in this tribe. Remember that or remove yourself. Or we will do it for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:37 am
Well if we are all to be adults could we stop picking on others for not grasping the english or american english properly for the following reasons :-
1 not everything in both languages are spelt the same way ie colour and color

2 not everyone completed their schooling or have a good reason even if they did they could be dyslexic

3 it could be embarassing to the person to be singled out for not having read a dictionary or being as smart as other people ie difference in IQ levels

4 its not polite to pull someone up for their level of grammar all the time and its definitely not FUN or COOL.
Enigma.
PS Could Twi or Elta or similar teach me to roll play Im curious as to how its done??!! Im not actressy material as a rule really but Id like to give it a go!!  

lepura

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:46 pm
I'd be glad to. smile it's actually realy very easy. ^_^ PM me some time and I'll help you practice. but from now on, I'd like to keep posts out of this Thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:31 pm
Rules have been read and understood. Although I must say that I don't mind being called a ginger. Doctor Who says it all the time it's the dang Southpark that had to go and ruin the term.  

Underworld Priestess

shandrel

Romantic Lover

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:10 pm
Underworld Priestess
Rules have been read and understood. Although I must say that I don't mind being called a ginger. Doctor Who says it all the time it's the dang Southpark that had to go and ruin the term.

While some people do not take offense, some will. Also, it depends on the USE, if you post a joke, that has the word "ginger" in it for a redhead, that is fine, but constant use as a insult, it's okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:13 pm
True, true, also I think part of my thought process with it is using such words for insult purposes is just dumb. Whichever though I'm not planning on using it, just saying insults are dumb. If you don't mind my saying so.  

Underworld Priestess

RoseSoul Tribe Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces