Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
For all you Mj haters.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Mj missed out on his childhood?
  Yah. Maybe he just always wanted to be a kid that maybe his desicions were't so great...
  NO! he did this for the fun of it adn for the money! He is gay...
View Results

Gtfo Bums v2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:08 am
Last Laugh_xD
Dude what the hell seriously! the man was an inspiration. Show some ******** respect a*****e! I was a fan. so what he did some things in the past that weren't so good but he did it for the public and attention. also he is a star well was, and could do whatever he wanted! He was just having fun - maybe a lil to much fun- but he was still doing what he wanted and maybe if he had some guidence, then he might have been fine. seriously what would you do if you were rich and famouse? i would probably experiment JUST like he did -kinda-

I did everything to be like him! I learned how to dance like him, sing like him, do the moonwalk, got all his songs, and i got his glove.....SO ******** OFF! He was a pop sensation in the music world and he inspired alot of famouse artist living today. He WAS NOT GUILTY FOR MOLESTATION! The boy say so himself so XP Now you don't have to like him, but seriosly don't trash talk him? It's not cool! he is dead!!! And besides most of us are in depression so DON'T ADD TO THE FIRE!

I agree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:51 pm
Well after a while the court said he was NOT guilty also the boy (who said micheal molested him) admited he lied he told that his father coaxed him into it soo shut up ppl! he was a great man sure he wasn't perfect but then again who is?!

mrs N

mrs N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:56 pm
UnKnown Bitter
__xiiRock-Her
UnKnown Bitter
sasuke mangekio
i feel the same as all of you and we should all honor him as the king of pop not as a chid molester (because he never molested any one)!

Amen!
You derserve a high five

*high fives everyone*
to the King!

*high fives back* not just any king the king of pop!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:59 pm
cookie 4 da soul
Lady Haiku
People who hate him are just jealous
Because he had the balls to do what he did!
Dress the way he did!
In general everything he did....
That's what I think
im happy i dont have the nuts to mulest lil boys...and get ova his death

The boy who claimed he molested him ADMITED HE LIED DUMASS! All USA knows this where the hell have you been?!

mrs N

mrs N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:05 pm
beat_freak98
ok, if no one likes him at all ******** off go away go start a guild of your own and mind your own beeswax! i personally, am sad and i lourn for Mj i truley miss him a lot if any one wants to talk s**t bout the KING OF POP go ******** your self and its rude to say s**t about someone who has already passed away scream

fuc*k burn XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:16 am
Lady Haiku
People who hate him are just jealous
Because he had the balls to do what he did!
Dress the way he did!
In general everything he did....
That's what I think

Amen.  

Sarcasm Is Better

Gracious Lover

Sarcasm Is Better

Gracious Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:18 am
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
Well after a while the court said he was NOT guilty also the boy (who said micheal molested him) admited he lied he told that his father coaxed him into it soo shut up ppl! he was a great man sure he wasn't perfect but then again who is?!

ROCK ON!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:55 pm
JoeSuxOnDis
mizuki_is_cute
WHO PICKED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO! he did this for the fun of it adn for the money! He is gay...

wtf are you saying

the post  

mrs N

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out