Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
SHAMLESS JOE >:O(JACKSON'S FATHER) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:30 pm
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie
I don't believe that Michael is still alive AT ALL. The videos that have been surfacing don't prove anything. I don't think that he would do that to his fans. I think that people are grasping at straws and it's quite silly. If he did fake his death, then it would be wise for him to never come back. While there are some fans that would be happy to see him resurface, a great portion of his fans would lose all respect and most likely hate him.

It's funny because this happens whenever someone that big dies. Elvis is a grand example. People still swear he is alive to this day.

And did you hear about Tupac back in April?

Oh yes. He's been alive for years, dontcha know?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:36 pm
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie
I don't believe that Michael is still alive AT ALL. The videos that have been surfacing don't prove anything. I don't think that he would do that to his fans. I think that people are grasping at straws and it's quite silly. If he did fake his death, then it would be wise for him to never come back. While there are some fans that would be happy to see him resurface, a great portion of his fans would lose all respect and most likely hate him.

It's funny because this happens whenever someone that big dies. Elvis is a grand example. People still swear he is alive to this day.

Yeah my dad told me Tupac was alive the day my brother got killed.
And I looked it up, Its crazy how long he kept that a secret..  

Otuo

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:01 am
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie
Cra_zeey854
kendrazombie

Yeah my dad told me Tupac was alive the day my brother got killed.
And I looked it up, Its crazy how long he kept that a secret..

I was totally kidding. I don't believe he is alive either. I've noticed pictures have surfaced, but they're all side view and really don't look like him to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:13 am
joe has issues he needs to deal with.
but in a way we have to thank joe
if it wasnt for michael having the fear to screw up on stage bcuz he thought joe was gonna beat his a**
michael probably would not have had the affect he had on people when he just walked on stage with random wind(still to this day i wonder where he gets the wind from cuz i never see fans] and have GROWN BRITISH WHITE MEN FAINTING AND CRY LIKE A b***h!!

thats a true legend and a true icon

happy bday mj  

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:30 am
You know what?
All this talk of "Michael faking his death' is making me sick.
Shame on some of those who believe that because of certain details
Michael would never want to do that to both his fans and family.
The man is dead and that's it!
This is why he won't really rest in peace!
When JFK died, they said he was on an island on vacation.
Tupac's body was apparently not found and his new music that was released after his death was too consistent with the time's events.
Let's just stop talking about this, drop it and let the man rest
It's the least we can do.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas