Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist 7 base. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:13 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo looks at him seriously then down at the table. "Someone who was very dear to me taught me a lesson before he died, he told me: 'If something is precious to you no matter how painful or how hard it seems, no matter what it may cost you, you have to hang in there and protect it with all the strength you got, even at the risk of your own life...' Kazuo begins again not caring about his answer but following the one he cared about's words. "...No, I would stay and fight no matter what."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:22 pm
Hero nodded "And what was this mans name?"  

i3 tails Yagura

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:34 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo looks up at Hero smiling. "Naro Pheonix of Hell Uchiha..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:51 pm
Hero laughed "Thought so. He was a good student, Those words were his very own but if your smart you will never fall in love for it is the weakness of all humans. Anyways Your mostly likely in"  

i3 tails Yagura

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:11 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo's face brightens. "Awsome." Kazuo fidgets in his seat. "So this was one of Naro's teacher's...cool." Kazuo looks down at the table again. "So uh...what now?" Just as Kazuo finishes his sentence he gets a telepathic message from Leo telling him to go to the sand village hospital. "I have just recieved a message to pick up a student who has been injured and is at the hospital. Is there anything more to do?" Kazuo asks as a lightning crystal clone forms next to him and runs out of the base to the sand village.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:33 pm
Hero pointed to a bed in the back of the base "Rest. You need it you shouldn't have made that clone so sleep."  

i3 tails Yagura

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:44 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo walks over to the bed slow and exhausted. "I had a duty to get the ninja back to Cloud after he was injured. I had to make the clone." Kazuo unlatches the seven tailed lesser sword off his back, pulls off his blaster glove, takes his loliPOP out of his mouth, takes off his leg holster holding his kurisutaru staff and his lower back pouch off and sets all of them down on the ground next to him along with his ANBU mask and shoes and jounin vest. "It's been a long time since i've gotten a good rest." As Kazuo sits on the bed green crystal encases all of his equipment. "Alright I will rest." Kazuo lays on the bed and pulls the sheets over him and as he does this a crystal dome forms over him and his equipment. Kazuo always took precautions. Kazuo falls into a deep sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:24 pm
Hero looked up. He sighed remembering the times he spent with the leaf. He remember the things he did and the trouble he caused people. Along with the lives he took."Hero? What are you doing?" Hero looked as the waterfall roared "I am sorry lynx but your life ends here" Lynx jumped onto the water. HEro couldn't help but turn his head as he made his hand signs "Five eating sharks" THe five sharks bit lynx twice before he killed them. Hero walked out onto the water and made a platform. He then continued to make more hand signs "Water shockwave jutsu"Lynx hid on and behind a large rock sticking out of the water. Lynx knew he was going to but he continued his handsigns "Chidori current" As the waves grew stronger then being eletrified they became deadlier. Right as a wave crashed upon hero's platform he jumped to the rock lynx was on "Scum" He shoved a katana threw his chest just leaving him barely alive. Hero pulled lynx off the katana and threw him into the water killing him. Hero then vanished  

i3 tails Yagura

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:10 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo wakes up after 7 hours feeling fully re-energized. The crystal dome around him and the crystal encasing his equipment disappear. Kazuo sits up in his bed and looks over to Hero. "What next?" Kazuo asks not putting his equipment back on yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:13 pm
Hero stood up "Now I see if you can live up to what you said. Meet me at the mist base" Hero left  

i3 tails Yagura

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:17 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo smiles, excited for a fight. Kazuo quickly straps on his leg and lower back holsters. Then his jounin vest. Latching his sword back on his back and then putting his shoes and ANBU mask back on Kazuo leaves.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:03 pm
Hero's clone walked in and sat down again.  

i3 tails Yagura

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:08 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

jedi walked in being followed by spike. "Hero, this is spike."

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:12 pm
Spike entered in after Jedi making his Giant snow swallow shrink down to the size of a chair. the swallow hovered a foot off of the ground letting Spike see everyone in the room. "hello Hero nice to meet you." Spike said in a calm voice seeing as it was an honor to be in the Mist seven base.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:12 pm
Hero looked at jedi and Spike "Hello" Hero was busy with setting up the new mist seven. He couldn't help but sigh "Jedi the others are on missions so when your done here you can do what ever Mission you want" Hero took a sip of his tea "Spike take a seat."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff