Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:45 pm
"No duh.." Hael scoffed, rolling her eyes at him.

"That's usually how long at lasts, or at least how long people report back to me anyway." She sighed, scratching the back of her neck. "It used to be a lot longer back when I didn't fight against it. Hours I think it was.."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:50 pm
"Well, apparently I caused you a great deal of pain...Judging how fast I flew through the air and into a cliff..." Omazige said, looking out a window and looking at the crater...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:57 pm
"Sorry 'bout that..." Hael muttered, looking down at the floor again. "I don't know what happened really. Everything is just Black for me during this time period, hence why it's called my Black side." She said, before groaning as she wrapped an arm around her stomach. A foul taste came up in her mouth, one she was all to fimilar with. Before it was to late, she suddenly slammed the door open and bolted aside, getting about 30 feet from the house before she started vomiting what little remains there were of the demon still in her stomach. Her eye twitched seeing a bone.. what looked like a piece of a wing, making her vomit until there was nothing left, eventually making her dry heave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:03 pm
Omazige watched her run out and saw her vomit from the window. He stood up and walked out until he was behind her.
"Yeaaaaah...Demons usually aren't a great thing to eat..." he suddenly said, looking down at her.

"Come on, I'll make you something to eat..." he said, walking back towards his home.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:07 pm
"I always do this when I eat someone in that form..." Hael groaned, lazily following behind him. "Where else do you think the missing people go..?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:11 pm
"Yeaaah..." Omazige said, tilting his head.

"You're going to need to work on thaaat..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:13 pm
"It's not like I want to.. Let alone enjoy it.." Hael whined. "I can barely get the thing to even stop. It's not me that you guys see, it's.. something else."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:15 pm
"Ahh...So it wasn't YOU I brained in the forehead using both fists, but someone ELSE..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:19 pm
Hael sighed, shaking her head. "I know it sounds crazy but it's the truth! I don't exactly know how or why but that's just how it is! The Creeper is the same way, my white side. I just ave more control over that than the other one, but it still makes me do things I don't exactly agree with. Like trying to steal from you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:21 pm
"Oh, I understand...Kind of have half a ton of annoyance with me in the house right now..." Omazige said with an eye twitching.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:24 pm
"...So.. you're stuff is alive..? And you're not just some psychotic homicidal halfa..?" Hael asked, looking over the equipment. She had heard of demons sometimes possessing their own equipment after death, but she always thought they'd look... different. More flashy and noticable so unsuspecting humans would be lured in and possessed themselves, giving the demon another chance at life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:30 pm
"Well, we're all a tad crazy..." Omazgie said, looking at the armor.
"This was the sword and armor of my father."

It might not be heard by others who have never worn the armor, but the b*****d never shuts up about what I'm supposed to be doing..." he said, with a groan.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:34 pm
"So... you let some armor and a giant a** sword control your life..?" Hael asked, staring at the armor and poking the center of the chestplate lightly, before looking back at Omazige.
...It was hard to believe some simple equipment could tell someone like him what to do...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:04 pm
"Go ahead...Put a piece of it on...I dare you..." Omazige said with a groan.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:13 pm
"...Alright..." Hael said, slowly looking back at the armor before slipping her hand into one of the gauntlets. Didn't seem that heavy.. How bad could it be..?
Then there was a thud...The gauntlet's weight ended up pulling Hael down, causing her to bend over as it laid on the ground, her hand hopelessly stuck in it. "MY GOD! HOW DO YOU WEAR THIS!?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff