Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:47 pm
"Your mother." Kit replied as he turned around to face Brile. It seemed that his old friend didnt recognize him. It had been sometime since they had last spoke. A good 10 years. that was back when Kit was a jounin. Now he was a kage level ninja and things were a bit diffrent. "Besides its not like itd matter if you knew my name anyway."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:58 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

By now Brile was about ten meters away from kit. He stopped in his tracks, from Brile entered the area he new he had sensed something familiar about this person and he had a couple guesses but the rudeness just sealed it off, it was Kit.
"Kit?! i thought you died some time ago."
Kit had surpassed Brile in fact Brile barely made any progress since he had become Jounin (thanks to my laziness and my gay computer). Brile took out a black sheath and held it in his hand and started to focus as he waited for a reply from kit.

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 pm
"Honestly? this is how you greet me?" Kit took his stance as usual holding his hands in his pockets. His hands gripped 2 kunai one for each pocket/ "The first move is yours....." He began to charge a small amount of chakra to his eyes and turned on his kekkai genkai. The blood red eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:20 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile had no clue where Kit was going with this but it looks like Kit was getting ready for a fight, as usual Brile gave off the wrong impression, Brile was here for training.
"No no no you have it all wrong i came to brush up on my skills with some training but a spar couldn't hurt i guess. What better way to catch up than a friendly spar."
Brile said as the black hilt turned into a full black katana that was made from shadow but hard as metal. Brile started simple he threw three kunai at kit.

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:27 pm
Kit simply ducled and turned avoiding the kunai. He remaind standinh keeping his hand in his pockets. "Moves like that arent going to win fights." Sliding his hand from his pokcets Kit held his hand in the sign of the ram. Closing his eyes he began to form one handsign after another. "Doton, Earth dragon blast." With this he stomped onto the ground and a large dragon head rose from the ground. Opeing its mouth it shot cannon ball sized balls of hard earth at Brile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:45 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile started to run to the left as the cannon ball sized earth balls were shot at him from the mouth of the dragon. Brile wasn't trying to win this spar but to try some new things. While running Brile waved his sword diagonally twice to form and X towards kit and dense shadow chakra erupted from the blade heading towards kit in the same X formation. (Shadow slicing wave)

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:31 am
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((I really hate high school.))

Quan decided to try a different approach than before. He would rotate his hips with the punch to provide more power, and hopefully he could destroy the tree. Drawing back his fist as if he was throwing a baseball, Quan pivotted with his back leg and punched the tree with all his might, twisting as he came in contact. One of the principles of Tai Chi. However he did not rotate his back oot enough and the damage to the tree was only slightly more than before.

5/7

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:45 am
User Image
User Image

Sensing another presence which is a stranger to him, Quan payed no heed. He would greet the stranger after he finished the training. Swinging his fist back, Quan again punched the tree. When the hit landed, he twisted his fist with all his might. Sure enough he managed the 90 degrees, but the punch itself did not have enough power.
6/7

User Image

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:09 am
User Image
User Image

Quan knew that he had gotten the hang of it this time. Swinging his fist back, he positioned his feet so that they were about shoulder width apart, and bent at the knees. His head was turned towards the tree trunk, but his body was facing to the right. At a 90 degrees angle. Quan punched the trunk with all his might, pivoting with his back foot to give him more power. The moment he came in contact with the tree, he twisted his fist in a perfect 90 degrees. The punch worked like a drill. His fist broke through the trunk, breaking the tree in half like a twig. If it was not for his hand protectors, his knuckles would have been shattered long time ago.

7/7
(whew, finally after like 2 days...sorry. I won't be on much for the next few days either, I'm sorting out uni apps.)

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:45 pm
Kit watched Quan finish his excersise and get ready for the next step. As he did a simple back bend to dodge the X crossed right over his body. A small portion scraped his knees but nothing mayjor just a minor wound. "Next is Double hit......." Seeing Brile geting ready for his retaliation Kit charged forward. "Allow me to demonstrate!" Cocking his right hand back Kit sent a punch towards Briles face. His knucles were bent and infront of the fist. The second his knuckles touched something his hand retracted into a regular fist and would send a powerful shock wave like attack. The first blow was to weaken the defenses and the second was to completly destroy them while attacking at the same time.

(Brile can you block this with the flat blade of your blade? And ill have a burn mark or something on my ahnd. It should shove you backwards making you lose balance and kinda eat dirt but nothing mayjor since it didnt hit your skin.)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:52 pm
(I wont be on for a few days...im thinking maybe a wekk tops? So brile if you want we will spar some other time and what not. But i wont be able to reply for a few days some family bidness came up that needs attending to.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:43 pm
Yuko sat on the cliff, deep into her thoughts. Her haired danced in the wind as she wondered what would turn out in a few years. Yuko's eyes darkened at the thought. What she wanted to be was prohibited to this village, penality of death or to spend much of her years in a chamber. She sat in silence, dropping her eyes to the waters below, and hearing the sound of the waterfall once more.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:26 pm
Kit stopped his punch and looks to his right. He was facing the water fall and he noticed the girl siting on the rocks. Seeing her sad expression Kit sighed. He would never forgive himself if he let a girl look sad. They were one of his weakness' Taking a small walk along the waterfalls surface he soon reached Yoku and sat down next to her. He didnt say a word just looked down at the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:03 am
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile stopped in his tracks and was really not surprised when kit got distracted by a girl......come on its KIT. Brile was still going to continue his training. So he went over to the side of the waterfall where there was a large rock coming out of the water. Brile stood infront of the rock and immediately started to focus. He then held the sword out infront of him and used his left hand and ran it over the sword and the sword lit up with flames, he had performed Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique). So far he was balancing shadow and fire chakra and he wasn't done yet. Brile then held his left hand out and it started to grow with blue lightning chakra, he the grabbed onto the hilt with the left hand so that both his left and right was holding the sword. Now along with the flame, lightning started to circulate through the sword giving it a light glow, He had performed Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill). He then charged at the rock and as he made contact with the rock everything disappeared including the blade, it was hard to balance all the chakra but Brile knew it would pay off so he backed away from the rock ready to try again.

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:08 am
With a set of hand signs another Kit walked from the water and onto the grass. Turnin around he walked next to brile and watched the attempt. "Your focusing to hard. The key to multiple elemntal capabilities is being able to immediatly adapt to the situation and let the element flow. So try mastering just the fire part first. But you can do it your way if thats what you wish." Sitting down he began to watch. He couldnt do much since the real Kit was sitting next to a girl. But he was a water clone and could still talk even if he didnt have much chakra.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff