Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:36 am
Riku had still a couple of bruses in his chest and went to the floor from the pain holding his chest and glared at the squirrel,"Animals really don't like me.' Riku groaned as he stood up.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:49 am
"hurry hurry we dont have all day. Well we do but I dont want this to take all day. tie that bundle of sticks and come on."
Ariana said watching as the squirrel picked up a stick and swung at Riku  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:18 pm
Riku just got up as he just tied the sticks together and started to pull on them to Ariana again ignoring the squirrel.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:23 pm
The squirrel kept striking Riku with the stick as he dragged the sticks. It seemed more annoying than it would be painful. Ariana laughed a bit as Riku dragged the sticks over.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:30 pm
Riku finally got to Ariana with the pile of sticks, breathing hard as the squirrel kept hitting him on his legs or back then he looked at Ariana with a small grin,"From what I take you wouldn't be open for some squirrel meat would ya Ariana-sensei." Riku said jokingly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:42 pm
"mmm you might want to ask them"
Ariana said pointing to a huge pack of squirrels with sticks and nuts  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:46 pm
Riku put his hand on the floor and a knife and fork came out,"Well I see a buffet." Riku said smiling at them then all of a sudden his metal knife and fork crumbled into dust and water,"You guys sure seem scary and not really that appetizing to be honest." Riku nodding his head.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:58 pm
The squirrels went back into the trees with their sticks over their shoulders. Ariana laughed a bit opening 5 gates and running across the river. Before you knew it all of the stacks were already at the campsite. Ariana then deactivated the gates not staying in it very longer so she caused very little strain.
"Okay now that is done, build me the nicest campsite your own two hands can make. I also want to see a campfire its kind of getting dark and I'm not sitting out here in the dark."
Ariana said looking up as the sun began to go down  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:04 pm
Riku wasn't use to working hard at all since he came from a wealthy family but for some reason he didn't mind,"Yes Ariana-sensei." Riku said as he looked at all the stacks,"Ahh how to do this now?" Riku asked himself as he started to build something since there was so many stacks he made a tiki hut using only sticks he had then using the leafs around to make the roof,"I wonder if this might be okay?" Riku asked as he started to try turn on a fire he made a circular area with rocks and stacked the wood together he was striking a rock to try to make a spark to light it up.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:43 pm
Ariana smiled slightly and walked over to Riku and placed her hand on his head and began to heal him from the fight with the bears.
"okay now to survive. Now go find something to eat."
Ariana said letting go of his head  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:55 pm
Riku rubbed his head,"Thanks Ariana-sensei. Alright will be right back." Riku said as he started to walk away from her,"Ahh mammals are out of the question, maybe some fish and fruits will be good enough." Riku nodding his head to himself as he reached the river he was before,"This should do." Riku said as he took off his shirt and scythe and put them at the shore and jumped into the water chasing fish as fast as he could each time he caught one he threw them to the shore, Riku then came back to the shore he had caught at least 7 fish. Riku then came and looked for some fruit to eat he found some nuts and berries,"I guess this will do." Riku said as he started walking back to the campsite.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:03 pm
Ariana looked to Riku who had returned with fish clearly and what seemed to be berries and nuts.
"Are those berries edible? What will you drink?"
Ariana asked then she looked to the fire
"Is the fish cleaned, scaled, and what will you use to cook it?"  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:08 pm
"Not really know any of that, berries with luck would be edible, only got the ones that seem familiar, and about the fish I can take off the scale, pretty sure about that with a kunai, not so sure how to clean them but we do have a fire right over to cook them." Riku said rubbing his head,"Well with luck there should probably be a spring nearby or something where we can get some water unless you want something more extravagant Ariana-sensei?" Riku asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:45 pm
Ariana looked at the berries and picked out a few that were not edible. She then looked at the fish.
"next time go fishing last and dont leave the fish on the ground. Flies and other things go in lay eggs next thing you know you're bleeding internally to death."
Ariana tossed the fish aside and walked past Riku
"come on lets go fish again, I'll show you how its done"
Ariana said walking to the river hoping Riku followed  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:52 pm
Riku nodded his head at her as he followed her,"Okay then Ariana-sensei." Riku said as he followed behind her till they reach the river trying to take all that he was being taught.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff