Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
I know this sounds weird but... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has MJ ever been in your dreams?
  Yes =]
  No T~T
View Results

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:29 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
MJ was in my dreams last night , only breifly though, the only thing he did was curse someone out, and then I woke up.. weird... Lol.

Lol. xD
I forgot what dream I had.
The setting of my dream was actually the '' Bad '' video where he tells those guys '' you aint nuthin'' but then he said way more then that lmao.

Lmao. Awesome. :D
HAHA! Lmao that made me laugh out loud.! And sure I know what that means, I just want to have a dream of Michael to like take off his shirt or something provacative.1 lmao I, need to stop. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:33 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
MJ was in my dreams last night , only breifly though, the only thing he did was curse someone out, and then I woke up.. weird... Lol.

Lol. xD
The setting of my dream was actually the '' Bad '' video where he tells those guys '' you aint nuthin'' but then he said way more then that lmao.

HAHA! Lmao that made me laugh out loud.! And sure I know what that means, I just want to have a dream of Michael to like take off his shirt or something provacative.1 lmao I, need to stop. xD

I need to have a dream of me taking his shirt off, or something sexual. gonk  

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:40 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Lol. xD

Hmph. Me too girl, xD. The closest we'll ever see our Michael with one article of clothing, Ahh. Lolz.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:31 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Hmph. Me too girl, xD. The closest we'll ever see our Michael with one article of clothing, Ahh. Lolz.
User Image

I have that picture saved on my computer. I saved it like a week ago. Look at his abs. redface

Just wait for Heaven, we`ll get to see under the swin trunks. Its worth the wait. xD

Oh and nice signature picture, I saved it on my computer a minute ago. Lol.

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:36 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

User Image

I have that picture saved on my computer. I saved it like a week ago. Look at his abs. redface

Just wait for Heaven, we`ll get to see under the swin trunks. Its worth the wait. xD

Haha, we can only imagine what's under those swimtrunks =D. xD And ty that's a very cute pic of MJ, he *has beautiful eyess, ahh. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:39 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

User Image

Haha, we can only imagine what's under those swimtrunks =D. xD And ty that's a very cute pic of MJ, he *has beautiful eyess, ahh. heart

Yes. But when he go to Heaven, we`ll find out.(;
And yes he does. Best eyes I`ve ever seen. Such a charmer. He has everything a girl wants.

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:41 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

User Image

And yes he does. Best eyes I`ve ever seen. Such a charmer. He has everything a girl wants.
Totally. He is a great singer, and dancer. Has great teeth, a nice smile, and nice eyes. And is funny and a gentlemen, you can't find much guys like that around, thank God for Michael Jackson.. <333  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:47 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
User Image

Totally. He is a great singer, and dancer. Has great teeth, a nice smile, and nice eyes. And is funny and a gentlemen, you can't find much guys like that around, thank God for Michael Jackson.. <333

And he was a great actor, and so down to earth, and the kindest man ever. I agree. You can`t find men like these, sometimes I think to myself, he`s the only man that had everything. I loved his hair, it was always clean and shiny, and I loved his curls. Man, I wish I knew him back then. The things I would do to him. redface  

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:49 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
User Image

And he was a great actor, and so down to earth, and the kindest man ever. I agree. You can`t find men like these, sometimes I think to myself, he`s the only man that had everything. I loved his hair, it was always clean and shiny, and I loved his curls. Man, I wish I knew him back then. The things I would do to him. redface
Lmao.! Everytime you type something about doing something to Michael I just laugh to myself. xD And how could I forget his lucious hairr. <3 You just wanna.. run your hands threw it.. I'm imaging that right now , mhm.! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:11 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Lmao.! Everytime you type something about doing something to Michael I just laugh to myself. xD And how could I forget his lucious hairr. <3 You just wanna.. run your hands threw it.. I'm imaging that right now , mhm.! xD

I bet his hair is soft. I wanna pet it. c:  

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:18 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Lmao, I wanna pet his abs. ;]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:21 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Same here. And I wanna lick his abs. Lol. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:23 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

lolz. You are always making me laff with your comments. xD. I wanna just look him straight in the eyes, and kiss him.! HEHEH.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:29 pm
i did a few months ago, we were on The Way You Make Me Feel video set and i was taking the other gurl's (titiana is her name) place and the director added a kissing scene to the music vid so i kissed him for a long time and i was messing with his curly hair wen i was kissing him..... that was a nice dream heart heart  

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:36 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

lolz. You are always making me laff with your comments. xD. I wanna just look him straight in the eyes, and kiss him.! HEHEH.

Lol, I seriously want to have sex with him. I can`t wait for Heaven. :D

I wanna makeout with him, like I want him to tongue me. Lol, I`m getting too pervy, and explaining too much. But I bet he`s good with tongue, and kissing.

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff