Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Hot Hot Hot! Summerrrrrr*** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the heat?
  Not really - 70's good for me
  Summer? It's alright, gimme 75
  Hell yeah summer! Freakin 80 eh?
  90 - Now we're talkin'
  100+ I live in the Sahara
View Results

Tybarious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:20 pm
Heat really doesn't bother me as much as it does everyone else. I don't know why, I just feel the heat as much as everyone else. I guess it have to do with growing up the Texas heat for most of my life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:57 pm
Of course, you're used to the heat. It's only natural it wouldn't bother you as much. But you're talking to someone who lives in an igloo and rides a polar bear to school. gonk xd  

Iakun

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:35 am
rofl That's an awesome mental image. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:10 pm
Agreed.

~thinks of flying north to check out an igloo~  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:28 pm
well that is true but I hate the extreme cold weather y'all get xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:55 pm
I'm one of those weird kids myself. I don't mind the heat as much as some people, but I prefer the dry heat. You throw in humidity and I wilt in seconds. While I have this friend it has to be like really hot and really humid and she's happy. *shakes head* Urgh I'd die in her happy place.

It's weird though I was born in the southern states yet I prefer the cooler temps. even though I've lived in the southern states for most of my life. *shrugs* Eh, the way our bodies work.

*giggles* Yeah, what a mental image bro! *chuckles*

Ty: I think everyone hates the extreme of anything unless they're body is hardwired like my friend's is.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:58 am
Unless they're like Mr. Freeze.
rofl

I'll call, liking extreme temperatures, "mr. freeze-itis"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:14 pm
Even for cold weather it depends where you are. Vancouver's generally no worse than some place like New York. The real frigid weather happens around the interior and Ontario-ish.

And the heatwave continues... I haven't been able to sleep well and I feel like a sweaty pig every day... this is highly abnormal weather for our province. It's shocking how long this is going on. It doesn't look like it's gonna let up anytime soon either... *sigh* Yes I know I'm moaning and groaning...

Iakun

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:30 am
It's been oddly cool here lately. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:15 pm
I'f everyone had teleporters, we could warp anywhere we want,
and be instantly cooler.

mrgreen  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:47 pm
Oh man having a teleporter would be so cool! I could go visit my brother in a heartbeat and Ooo... backpacking across Europe would be a breeze and checking out China and Japan... Oh man that would awesome!

*sighs* But then some *so censored*...tard, would decide to use it as a military war device and we'd all be paranoid about attacks at any time of day from anywhere. Then we'd go to war with everyone because OMG that guy over there looked at me wrong that must mean he's going to teleport into my house tonight and rape me and kill my little dog!

And none of you can deny the human race wouldn't go that way with their thoughts, at least the majority.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:53 pm
Wow today was actually cooler. I think it's gonna start getting cooler throughout the week. I'm SO happy! 3nodding  

Iakun

Tybarious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:14 pm
well I'm talking about when it gets below 35 F  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:24 pm
? 35 F isn't even 0 C. That's cold, yes, but not unbearable coldness. I think I went to school in shorts once in that temperature. Had gym first period lol  

Iakun

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:27 pm
Didn't you also tell me that you went running out in a tank, or was it a T-short, and shorts when it was snowing one winter? You're use to the cold bro to someone like him who's lived in mostly heat that 35 F is freakin cold man! Me though I throw on my trench coat and I'm good to go.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff