Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
The 3 three things... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would u hug MJ??
  YES!
  nah...
  Why? if I tried he'd molest me! <..< u made mii cry
View Results

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:43 pm
Michael Jackson wouldn't stand a chance with you girls. You'd rip him apart!! Hahaha.

And Petit, I know exactly what you're talking about. That happened at a lot of his concerts, but there was one in particular where you would have swore the world was going to shatter from the screams.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:44 pm
CuPe HAS A SAD THING TO SAY!
THIS IS SAD
okay if u look at pics of MJ and read all we say on here
and listen to the song 'A thousend miles' it kinda makes u sad D:
u can find the song on mii pro.

DO U THINK IT'S SAD?

mrs N

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:49 pm
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
One question if Michael hugged you what would you do? I would have passed out i'm so serious.Lmao!

I would pass out, wake up, jump his bones, and become his latest babby momma blaugh

i would probably push him away, faint, make sure he catches me, the say

MICHAEL MY HERO! And then we'd go eat ice cream heart

good idea! lol

which part? the ice cream or the fake faint?

the ice cream
though when you fall into his arms, thats good too  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:49 pm
kendrazombie
Michael Jackson wouldn't stand a chance with you girls. You'd rip him apart!! Hahaha.

And Petit, I know exactly what you're talking about. That happened at a lot of his concerts, but there was one in particular where you would have swore the world was going to shatter from the screams.

CuPe would like to speak...

Out of love sweatdrop heart heart

Okay now you may go

mrs N

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:51 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Well I would have supersoaker fights with him, and we could go slide racing. (He loved doing those stuff)
Then we would eat icecream, and go on lots of rides at Neverland. After the rides, I would push him off a diving board and we would laugh. Then he would teach me how to dance and moonwalk. After all the fun, we would go inside his house and I would hug him, kiss him, and cuddle with him. Then we`d go to his bedroom and hop on his bed.. you can see where this is going, right? redface
I would let him do anything sexual to me on that bed. Lol, I feel pervy.
xDDDDDDDDD LMAOO that is only something we can dream of.! xD lmao after reading that i laff'd xD

I already dream of that >.<
but I bet I'm not alone. I luv all the replys

Okay now you may go
nope you are not alone
for i am here with you!
sorry i had to  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:51 pm
UnKnown Bitter
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
One question if Michael hugged you what would you do? I would have passed out i'm so serious.Lmao!

I would pass out, wake up, jump his bones, and become his latest babby momma blaugh

i would probably push him away, faint, make sure he catches me, the say

MICHAEL MY HERO! And then we'd go eat ice cream heart

good idea! lol

which part? the ice cream or the fake faint?

the ice cream
though when you fall into his arms, thats good too

It would be awesome whee  

mrs N

mrs N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:53 pm
UnKnown Bitter
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Well I would have supersoaker fights with him, and we could go slide racing. (He loved doing those stuff)
Then we would eat icecream, and go on lots of rides at Neverland. After the rides, I would push him off a diving board and we would laugh. Then he would teach me how to dance and moonwalk. After all the fun, we would go inside his house and I would hug him, kiss him, and cuddle with him. Then we`d go to his bedroom and hop on his bed.. you can see where this is going, right? redface
xDDDDDDDDD LMAOO that is only something we can dream of.! xD lmao after reading that i laff'd xD

I already dream of that >.<
but I bet I'm not alone. I luv all the replys

Okay now you may go
nope you are not alone
for i am here with you!
sorry i had to

LoL yay ^.^ anyone else????

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:06 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

All his past wives/wifes, and his past girlfriends are lucky bitches. They got to do some heavy touching with that sexy man. * o *

Lmfao same here, He was sooo sexy mannn.
He was just pure niceness and sexyness  

Otuo

mrs N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 pm
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

All his past wives/wifes, and his past girlfriends are lucky bitches. They got to do some heavy touching with that sexy man. * o *

Lmfao same here, He was sooo sexy mannn.
He was just pure niceness and sexyness

that's right!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:43 pm
kendrazombie

We wouldn`t mean to. We just love him. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

We wouldn`t mean to. We just love him. xD

very much heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:08 am
Three things...hmm
1. hang out watching movies
2. listening to music (at least some classical music xd )
3. Dancing 3nodding  

LightedShadows

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:12 am
LightedShadows
Three things...hmm
1. hang out watching movies
2. listening to music (at least some classical music xd )
3. Dancing 3nodding

Michael loved classical music. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:16 am
good tastes smile classical music is wonderful...second only to his music biggrin  

LightedShadows

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:23 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

All his past wives/wifes, and his past girlfriends are lucky bitches. They got to do some heavy touching with that sexy man. * o *a
Yur making me think thoughts I shouldn't be lol, and yes and woman that had to have an encounter with MJ in his bedroom and his body and lips lmao, is a lucky woman! 3nodding

One day, when I go to Heaven, ONE DAY. I will expeirance what those girls did with Michael, and I will be very happy.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
lolz that gave me a good laugh
but yeah they were lucky
when i die, I will also be lucky wink

I think all the fangirls who go to Heaven will be lucky. (;
I can`t wait for Heaven. Right now, Michael is waiting for all his beloved fangirls to come to him. He must really be a ladies man.

Yeah he is waiting for us isn't he?
I can't wait!
He's going to be there the moment i die
I told my friend that my last words shall be "I'm coming Michael! I'll be there! Finally we'll be together! "  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff