Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:29 pm
Hiro took out a scroll that he had for some time, it had the jutsu:

Katon: Gouka Hataka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Hellfire Clap)
Description: A jutsu of catastrophic might, it draws upon the unwieldiness that is flame. Calling forth chakra from their deepest reserves, the user will perform the trademark techniques that signal the beginning of a Katon. Yet rather than ending in the Tora seal, as most would, it instead ends in the Ram seal as the user’s hands clap together loudly. At that moment a wave of destructive fire flies forth around the user, engulfing all around them. Spread about in a circle, this technique also has the nasty side-effect of searing through anything it comes into contact with. If in its path lay a boulder it would be hewn in two, for example. Defensive jutsu are defeated by this technique as well, for its intensity is beyond measure.
Note: The diameter of this wave is 15 meters. Defensive jutsu of this stage or any below are instantly nullified by this technique, though the attack itself does not carry through the defense and to the opponent. It only serves to break it in this case, and no more.

Hiro concentrated all of his chakra into his hands and made sure that he had memorized the theory of the jutsu and He did 3 handsigns ending with Ram. As he clapped his hands only a spark came out
"Damnit!"

1/10  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:10 pm
Hiro realized why he failed the first time, he had dome the Toma sign instead of the Ram sign.He once again did the 3 handsigns and with all f his might he clapped his hands so that there was an echo in the surrounding and a medium sized fire erupted and then began to go around him and vanished after 2 feet.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:08 pm
*Sigh* daron lays flat out on his back his arms behind his head... He slowly slips into the world of dreams...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 am
User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Quan studied one jutsu that caught his interest, which seemed like it would serve well as a trap or as a defense.

Quan formed some handseals and tried to make a moat of mud around him. Of course, his first attempt failed as always.
1/4

Quan formed the handseals again and tried to make the moat of mud. He could feel the ground next to his feet getting a little soggier, but that was about the extent of the jutsu's power.
2/4

Quan formed the handseals again, and this time tried to make the mud more...mud-like. He channeled more chakra to his feet and tried to make it go deeper into the ground. This time the moat was clearly made of dark brown mud, but not very wide.
3/4

Quan tried the handseals again. This time he tried making the moat wider instead of deeper as he just did. The dark brown mud spread out until it had a four-foot radius, and six feet deep.
4/4

...This hell is my realm.

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:40 am
User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

After finishing the first jutsu, Quan turned the scroll to the following one that catches his interest: Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth).

To perform his jutsu he had to picture out the ground moving, which was quite a difficult feat for a blind boy. He first formed the handseals and molded chakra into his hands, then slammed it onto the ground. Of course, for the first try nothing happened.
1/4

Quan tried the handseals again and slammed his hand onto the ground. This time, he put more chakra into his palm, and sure enough he felt the ground tremble a little beneath his hand.
2/4

Quan tried the handseals again and slammed his palm onto the grassy soil. He tried to spread his chakra wider so the range of the jutsu would be greater. This time the ground not only trembled, but actually moved quite a few meters before stopping.
3/4

Quan knew that he had to put in more chakra for the jutsu to be more powerful and faster. He again formed the handseals and slammed his hand onto the ground, pouring all the chakra built up into the ground. He felt the ground in front of him suddenly move as though it was a conveyor belt, and knew that the jutsu was completed.
4/4

...This hell is my realm.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:32 am
Hiro had kept his cool, though he does it a lot he still gets angry when he cant master a new jutsu quickly. Hiro put a mental picture in his head of what the description told him, he imagined that he was doing the jutsu instead. He kept that picture in his head as he concentrated. He did the 3 handsigns and he clapped his hands as a medium sized flame erected again but unlike the last time, it lasted longer, but only for 7 seconds

3/10

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:38 am
This time he didnt even care but without concentrating he did the handsigns and clapped and nothing happened at all. "This is really tiring" sad  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:21 pm
When Hiro got mad he did 4 handsigns to amp it up a little and and clapped his hands as a thin layer off fire surrounded him but it wasnt a huge tower but its progress.

5/10

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:49 pm
Daron slowly awoke, and sat up to see two people. His crimson eyes glowing in the afternoon sunlight.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:32 am
This time Hiro tried a different approach. He began to let his chakra flow freely in his body and letting some go. He did the handsigns with his eyes closed and clapped, making an echo at the same time. A Thick layer of Fire surrounded him but it wasn't a 15 feet radius, it was more of a 5 foot radius. As it died out Hiro smirked, Even though he wasn't done, he almost had it down.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:59 am
(Okay hero personal challenege time. Since you seem to be somewhat of a weak Rper when training like most pople ^^ LOL every time you post i want it to be at least 5 lines per post. So no matter what your replying to i want 5 lines in every post ^^ Dont fail me now ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:10 am
((Tough...I'm just too lazy to type much when training for jutsus >.< But I type a lot in fight and everyday posts.))  

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:32 am
(LOL not really i try to make that my standard for all of my students. And besides hes training for a kage leve jutsu i think the hell fire clap is. But anyway he needs to learn how to RP in a little bit more detail. Even if it is BS soon he will learn that he can actually be a good Rper. the way i used to Rp was atro....Atro....Man how do you spell it? Atroshis? eh but yeah im trying to give hiro the basics down and then he will just take it from there ^^ giving his own style of rp a little pizzaz ^^ LOL

>.> dont test me my new avi will kill you >.>)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:08 am
Kit enterd the training grounds and lookd around. Seeing no one around he sat back on his rock in the middle of the clearing and began to medidtate. Chakra began to swell from inside of him leaving a small buble of chakra around him. Barely visible.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:09 am
((No one?! Everyone's here!! scream
*cries in corner* we don't exist in Kit's world...*sniff* ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff