Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
There'll be no darkness tonight. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:26 pm
kendrazombie
We should go to the temp michael jackson thread in the music forum and recruit cool people to join this guild. I might start sending messages. I don't want to post it openly, because then we'll get a bunch of a-holes.

Yeah we should. And we shouldn`t post, "JOIN THIS GUILD" or the haters will get all stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:27 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
We should go to the temp michael jackson thread in the music forum and recruit cool people to join this guild. I might start sending messages. I don't want to post it openly, because then we'll get a bunch of a-holes.

Yeah we should. And we shouldn`t post, "JOIN THIS GUILD" or the haters will get all stupid.

Exactly. I've put every single hater on ignore, so I don't see their stupidity anymore. My ignore list is loooooooong.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:27 pm
That's a good idea!
But yeah we gotta watch out for the douche bags
We just got things settled here; we don't want anymore problems  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Sure.! What fun that would be, Lmao.. blaugh  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:30 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Exactly. I've put every single hater on ignore, so I don't see their stupidity anymore. My ignore list is loooooooong.

I have to start adding haters on my ignore list. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:01 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

I deleted friends on myspace for cracking distasteful jokes as well. People that were friends of mine. That is how much it pisses me off. Now I am afraid of the awkwardness whenever I run into any of them. Haha. They'll be like, "Hey, why did you delete me of your friends list?" And then I'll say, "SHAMONE!" and peacefully walk away.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:10 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

I deleted friends on myspace for cracking distasteful jokes as well. People that were friends of mine. That is how much it pisses me off. Now I am afraid of the awkwardness whenever I run into any of them. Haha. They'll be like, "Hey, why did you delete me of your friends list?" And then I'll say, "SHAMONE!" and peacefully walk away.

Lol. Usually I`m the quiet, anti-social one at school, but if I hear any preps or jocks say anything disrespectful about him. Oh god, I`m going to curse them out, and tackle them and try pulling their hair out. I`ll get suspended though, so I might just curse them out and make them feel stupid, by letting them know the truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:15 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Lol. Usually I`m the quiet, anti-social one at school, but if I hear any preps or jocks say anything disrespectful about him. Oh god, I`m going to curse them out, and tackle them and try pulling their hair out. I`ll get suspended though, so I might just curse them out and make them feel stupid, by letting them know the truth.

Haha! I like your style. I almost knocked out a girl in Las Vegas for laughing about his death. She is REALLY lucky that I hadn't been drinking because I don't think twice when I'm drunk.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:17 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Haha! I like your style. I almost knocked out a girl in Las Vegas for laughing about his death. She is REALLY lucky that I hadn't been drinking because I don't think twice when I'm drunk.

Well if you didn`t knock her out, did you at least say something?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:31 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

That made me Lol. xD  

ItsDeondra-x

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:04 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

I called her a stupid f-ing b***h and then told my husband how disrespectful some people are. She was hammered, continued to laugh and keep on walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:19 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

I called her a stupid f-ing b***h and then told my husband how disrespectful some people are. She was hammered, continued to laugh and keep on walking.

Oh god, I would kill her. mad  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:30 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

for serious man  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:01 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

for serious man

Just take a baseball bat and swing it at her head, then pretend it was on accident, even though I keep pounding her with the bat.  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:23 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

for serious man

Just take a baseball bat and swing it at her head, then pretend it was on accident, even though I keep pounding her with the bat.

and say "sorry mister" everytime XD  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces