Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
MICHAEL JACKSON IS GAY.!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mrs N

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:09 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
Wow i swear you MJ haters in an MJ fan club have no life.
First of all he bleached his skin so it would match the light spots he had from his skin disease.
Second of all Michael never molested any boys.
Number three, He was scared of having sex with girls because he lost his childhood and inside he was still a kid.
And no Michael Jackson is his name b***h so get it straight.
And I'll be glad when you're dead so you can shut the ******** up!
biggrin

Yeah I agree on the sex part. Since he was still a child inside, he didn`t want to do it, he was scared of "doing it". I mean when your a kid, you think its gross and your scared of having sex, right?(:
So I can relate to that, and I can clearly see why he wasn`t a big fan of sex, and was scared of "doing it".

Yeah and I don't see why people can't understand the personal problems he had.It just makes me so angry.

At least he`s away from the media, and all the bad people. He`s watch over all of us in Heaven. (but the haters, hahaa)
He can finally rest in peace, and live a peaceful afterlife.

I love what you said!
I felt so bad for him because he wouldn't even do anything but try to help and everyone took his kindness for granted!
EXACLTY.!!!! All he wanted to do was make the world a better place and people were always trying to bring him down..

I love u all XD
to hater: WHAT NOW b***h!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:10 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Yeah and I don't see why people can't understand the personal problems he had.It just makes me so angry.

At least he`s away from the media, and all the bad people. He`s watch over all of us in Heaven. (but the haters, hahaa)
He can finally rest in peace, and live a peaceful afterlife.

I love what you said!
I felt so bad for him because he wouldn't even do anything but try to help and everyone took his kindness for granted!
EXACLTY.!!!! All he wanted to do was make the world a better place and people were always trying to bring him down..

I love u all XD
to hater: WHAT NOW b***h!
I love everyone on here too that has been posting frequently and talking positively about Michael, you people know who u are. =D LOL  

ItsDeondra-x

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:13 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
Wow i swear you MJ haters in an MJ fan club have no life.
First of all he bleached his skin so it would match the light spots he had from his skin disease.
Second of all Michael never molested any boys.
Number three, He was scared of having sex with girls because he lost his childhood and inside he was still a kid.
And no Michael Jackson is his name b***h so get it straight.
And I'll be glad when you're dead so you can shut the ******** up!
biggrin

Yeah I agree on the sex part. Since he was still a child inside, he didn`t want to do it, he was scared of "doing it". I mean when your a kid, you think its gross and your scared of having sex, right?(:
So I can relate to that, and I can clearly see why he wasn`t a big fan of sex, and was scared of "doing it".
I feel for Michael. Most guys his age would like to ''do girls'' and go to the next one but him, I liekd that he wasn't pushy for sex and that he was shy of it. It makes him more of a man (in my opinion)

Yes, yes. I agree. He wasn`t some pervert, he didn`t push girls into sex. He waited until they were ready, and when HE was ready. c:

Bleh I feel so bad for him..You know, because of the haters. But I'm overly happy Because he's in the greatest place he can ever be right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:13 pm
SwaqqSurfin x3
How you guys like this man he is a black man turned white, what kinda crap is that , and he raped little boys. I feel bad for the boys who were molested by him!! Also, he was afraid of having sex with girls, what kind of man doesn't like sex? Anyways, you guys are wasting your time over '' Michael Jackson'' the '' King of Pop''.
WACKO JACKSO IS HIS NAME-OH. I am glad he is not alive because all of us boys out here will not be the next victim of his malicious ways!

dude...your baisicly saying being gay is bad.
and ur avi is dressed up as a gay guy...are u that dumb?!
also how can u NOT like him?!
1: He's hot.
2:he's kind
3: BEST DANCER EVER
4:best music artist eva
5:never molested anyone. never murderd anyone etc.
6:He's hot.
Wako ur a wako for waisting ur time here

You kno what I dun care
go die in a hole for all I care talk all the crap u want cuz u know it's not true. dumbass  

mrs N

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:16 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
SwaqqSurfin x3
How you guys like this man he is a black man turned white, what kinda crap is that , and he raped little boys. I feel bad for the boys who were molested by him!! Also, he was afraid of having sex with girls, what kind of man doesn't like sex? Anyways, you guys are wasting your time over '' Michael Jackson'' the '' King of Pop''.
WACKO JACKSO IS HIS NAME-OH. I am glad he is not alive because all of us boys out here will not be the next victim of his malicious ways!

You kno what I dun care
go die in a hole for all I care talk all the crap u want cuz u know it's not true. dumbass
OMFG screw this kid , he's nothing.!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:16 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
SwaqqSurfin x3

You kno what I dun care

Nice.  

Otuo

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:23 pm
petit mitaines
BowWowzChica
SwaqqSurfin x3
first off he didnt turn white he had viligo i kno this cuz i seen videos and pics of him with it, second he never touched little boys the wrong way let alone rape them there was no evidence found against michael about the molistation charges and usually wen there are rape charges they would of found something, he loves childen and he does like having sex with girls his ex wife Lisa Marie said they had sex alot, plus he lost his virginity to Diana ross long ago, how can some like that be afraid of having sex?! if ur gonna talk mess about michael make sure you have evidence to back up ur crap!! let the man REST IN PEACE!

Woah, he lost his virginity to Diana Ross?! eek
I thought he lost it to someone closer to his age.
yup he did wen he was 18  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:25 pm
BowWowzChica
petit mitaines
BowWowzChica
SwaqqSurfin x3
first off he didnt turn white he had viligo i kno this cuz i seen videos and pics of him with it, second he never touched little boys the wrong way let alone rape them there was no evidence found against michael about the molistation charges and usually wen there are rape charges they would of found something, he loves childen and he does like having sex with girls his ex wife Lisa Marie said they had sex alot, plus he lost his virginity to Diana ross long ago, how can some like that be afraid of having sex?! if ur gonna talk mess about michael make sure you have evidence to back up ur crap!! let the man REST IN PEACE!

yup he did wen he was 18
He had sex with Diana Ross when he was 18 years old?!!?!? I had to laff while typing that , lmao. No but forreal he did?!  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:33 pm
BowWowzChica
petit mitaines
BowWowzChica
SwaqqSurfin x3

yup he did wen he was 18

I thought he would do it to someone CLOSER to his age. Their 15 years apart. But oh well. I just wish it was me though. xD
Wait why did he loose it to her?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:36 pm
SwaqqSurfin x3
I know the truth and MJ is a child molester
in the back of your head you know that.
He is dead now and now I can be at ease!

listen up i hate u. and bye the way m.j had vitaligo that turend him white u jakass now get your head out of your but hole next time you comment ok evil evil evil evil evil evil evil stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim rolleyes  

viperpixi101

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:37 pm
petit mitaines
BowWowzChica
petit mitaines
BowWowzChica
SwaqqSurfin x3

yup he did wen he was 18

I thought he would do it to someone CLOSER to his age. Their 15 years apart. But oh well. I just wish it was me though. xD
What are you talking about Petit.! I wish it was to me.! I wanted to lose my virginity to Michael Jackson , lol. ;]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:38 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
BowWowzChica
petit mitaines
BowWowzChica
SwaqqSurfin x3

yup he did wen he was 18

What are you talking about Petit.! I wish it was to me.! I wanted to lose my virginity to Michael Jackson , lol. ;]
ME TOO! lolz  

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

viperpixi101

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:38 pm
BowWowzChica
petit mitaines
BowWowzChica
SwaqqSurfin x3

yup he did wen he was 18
thats a lie he was married when he first had sex know your facts  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:40 pm
viperpixy
BowWowzChica
petit mitaines
BowWowzChica
SwaqqSurfin x3

yup he did wen he was 18
my mom read this interview a long time ago wen she was in high school and he said that he lost it to her, he called her a friend and lover and then a mother  

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:42 pm
BowWowzChica
viperpixy
BowWowzChica
petit mitaines
BowWowzChica
SwaqqSurfin x3

yup he did wen he was 18
my mom read this interview a long time ago wen she was in high school and he said that he lost it to her, he called her a friend and lover and then a mother
I don't think he lost his virginty at 18 years old, because wouldn't he have talked about it?  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff