Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:37 pm
Lynch didn't do what Xantos said without hesitation. He quickly sat down while breathing hardly and counting his burn marks. "Hah.. This would've been so much easier if we knew any offensive jutsu" Lynch grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:38 pm
(Lynch, you guys made it out)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:42 pm
(Well it's sometimes hard to follow up with a slow com razz )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:43 pm
Yuzuki smiled and panted, "Wow that was harsh."

Yokai smiled at both of them and said, "Nice job guys."

(is that a good thing, if that was exactly what u awnted?)  

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:46 pm
(Not really, no xD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:47 pm
(yeah, I wanted you guys to turn the dragons against each other making steam)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Alright, very good, onto offensive jutsu, if you want to learn any, just tell me your elements." he said.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:50 pm
Lynch thought a little. " Come to think of it.. I don't actually know my element or elements.." Lynch said a little disappointed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:53 pm
"My elements are Fire, and water. What about you Xantos sir?" Yuzuki asked politely.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:54 pm
"Well, I know how to test that." Xantos dug around in his pocket and held out a piece of paper. "Just touch it and you'll know. To find out the type of chakra a ninja uses they use paper from a tree that feeds off of chakra. If the paper splits you're type of chakra is wind, if it bursts into flames yours is fire, gets soggy its of water, the paper crumples if you are of lightning, and it turns to dust if you are of earth chakra." he finished. He turned to his other student. "Those are my elements as well, though my third one is lightning which you can unlock once you reach my rank." he said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:56 pm
___________Yokai Hasamoto

User Image

1000 destinies.....

1000 hearts.....

Yokai took out a peice of paper shaped like a square. "This is from a mysterious tree, and i forgot the name, sorry. Just pour your chakra into it, and your element will come out there. If it is Wind, will slice in half, if you affinity is water, is will get soaked, if it is lightning, it will crumble, if it is earth, it will turn to ashes, and if it is fire, it will burn. Here's two, for both hands just incase you have two elements."

I will show you that I can change them all

Konoha's Red Tiger  

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:58 pm
Lynch looked a little wierd at the little piece of paper. This could really tell his element(s)? But it didn't really make him want to hold back. Lynch took the pieces of paper and ran his chakra through them. The one in the left hand split and the one in the right han bursted out in flames. "Wauw!" Lynch said loudly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:02 pm
"Wind and Fire, nice. Xantos has fire, and I have wind," Yokai smiled and said more, "For Yuzuki, Xantos has water and fire, so you can do both."

Yuzuki smiled and said, "yess!"

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:02 pm
(Yup. Though you can only learn with one element until you are chunin, then you unlock both, and then a third at kage/sannin)

"Alright, it looks like we'll be doing fire jutsu." he said. He made multiple handsigns. "Katon Housenka no Jutsu" Xantos coughed out three small fire balls from his mouth. Try to do that.

Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise.

(Takes 5 tries to learn)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:07 pm
"Okay I'll try." Lynch said. He tried to do the handsigns. "Katon! Housenka no Jutsu!" Lynch yelled. But nothing happend. It seemed like he made another handsign than the one he should have made.  

iWalking Disaster

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:11 pm
Yuzuki nodded and did what Xantos did. He made the handsigns and said, 'Katon: Housenka no jutsu!" ......Nothing. (1/5)

Yuzuki tried again, making the same handsins, except faster, and better. "Katon: Housenka no jutsu!" Yuzuki coughed, and what came out was smoke. (2/5)

Yuzuki didn't give up, he tried again, "Katon: Housenka no jutsu!" The result was a tiny flame ball, the size of an ant. (3/5)

Yuzuki perservered, "KATON: HOUSENKA NO JUTSU!" The resuly was a ball of flame, but nothing like the one Xantos made. It probably could only scorch you A TINY bit. (4/5)

Yuzuki, for the last time, tried again. "Katon: Housenka no jutsu!" 3 small fireballs came out of his mouth and Yuzuki screamed, "YEAH!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff