Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:34 pm
Kikyo-shan09
kendrazombie
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
Thing that sucks most is that Michael chose him to be his personal doctor. He didn't want anyone else, and I feel like he chose him because of the access to that horrible drug. I know he felt like he needed it, but people should have been more stern and not given it out like candy.

I know, but Michael said he wanted to go to a better place, and get away from all those lies and mean people. That could be another reason he chose the doctor.
You mean, you think he chose the doctor so he can give him prescriptions that would kill him.??

No, he didn't want to die. He wanted to sleep and no one would give him that medicine. It knocks you out and Michael had extreme sleeping issues.

Aww poor michael!
He had Insomnia, I think it ran through his whole family.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:36 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
kendrazombie
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
Thing that sucks most is that Michael chose him to be his personal doctor. He didn't want anyone else, and I feel like he chose him because of the access to that horrible drug. I know he felt like he needed it, but people should have been more stern and not given it out like candy.

I know, but Michael said he wanted to go to a better place, and get away from all those lies and mean people. That could be another reason he chose the doctor.
You mean, you think he chose the doctor so he can give him prescriptions that would kill him.??

No, he didn't want to die. He wanted to sleep and no one would give him that medicine. It knocks you out and Michael had extreme sleeping issues.

Aww poor michael!
He had Insomnia, I think it ran through his whole family.

Oh wow!
Well then that is understandable  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:41 pm
kendrazombie
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Aw I never knew that. D:
My poor Michael. I really don`t know the story behind the pills, but the truth will be released eventually.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:45 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Aw I never knew that. D:
My poor Michael. I really don`t know the story behind the pills, but the truth will be released eventually.

It's crazy!
I wondered if he didn't have sleeping issues, would he still be alive?  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:48 pm
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Aw I never knew that. D:

It's crazy!

I don`t know. Maybe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:52 pm
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
ItsDeondra-x

Aw I never knew that. D:

It's crazy!

I don`t know. Maybe.

Oh man.
sad  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:54 pm
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
ItsDeondra-x

Aw I never knew that. D:

It's crazy!

I don`t know. Maybe.

Oh man.
sad

Its okay, he talks to us through our dreams. He says we`ll meet him in Heaven some day, and other things that make me feel better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:55 pm
It all stemmed from Insomnia and depression. The pills started getting out of hand around the time of the first trial. That case ruined his spirits. That is also why he eventually left Neverland. He didn't want the bad memories even if it meant leaving all of the good memories behind.

I believe he was initially introduced to pills around the time of his scalp burning accident. He had them under control then though.

I am a fellow insomniac and I will tell you that it does become the worst feeling in the world. I often hallucinate horrible things in the middle of the night. I started medicating myself with sleeping pills every night, but I came to a decision to cut back. It's a double edged sword. You lose your health no matter what you do.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:55 pm
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines

Aw I never knew that. D:

It's crazy!

I don`t know. Maybe.

Oh man.
sad

Its okay, he talks to us through our dreams. He says we`ll meet him in Heaven some day, and other things that make me feel better.

That is true!
I can't wait to see him!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:57 pm
kendrazombie
It all stemmed from Insomnia and depression. The pills started getting out of hand around the time of the first trial. That case ruined his spirits. That is also why he eventually left Neverland. He didn't want the bad memories even if it meant leaving all of the good memories behind.

I believe he was initially introduced to pills around the time of his scalp burning accident. He had them under control then though.

I am a fellow insomniac and I will tell you that it does become the worst feeling in the world. I often hallucinate horrible things in the middle of the night. I started medicating myself with sleeping pills every night, but I came to a decision to cut back. It's a double edged sword. You lose your health no matter what you do.

-Hugs you every hard-  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:59 pm
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines

Aw I never knew that. D:

It's crazy!

I don`t know. Maybe.

Oh man.
sad

That is true!
I can't wait to see him!

Same here. c;

@ Kendra: Aw, I feel REALLY sorry for you. gonk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:01 pm
Kikyo-shan09
kendrazombie

-Hugs you every hard-

<3 Thank you! <3

It's alright, Amanda. I've gotten a lot better managing it. Friday was not a good night though. I was trying to sleep and then I hallucinated being swarmed by bugs. I was freaking out trying to slap them off of my body and then I realized it wasn't real. Thank you though. <3  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:06 pm
kendrazombie
Kikyo-shan09
kendrazombie

-Hugs you every hard-

<3 Thank you! <3

It's alright, Amanda. I've gotten a lot better managing it. Friday was not a good night though. I was trying to sleep and then I hallucinated being swarmed by bugs. I was freaking out trying to slap them off of my body and then I realized it wasn't real. Thank you though. <3

Woah thats horrible, hopefully it won`t happen again. And no problem. < 3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 pm
I'm gonna change the topic now and say something that everyone finds very silly. Anyhow, here is goes. Whenever I see Michael Jackson I have the strong urge to lick his silhouette. I dunno why. I want to lick his torso, too.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 pm
kendrazombie
I'm gonna change the topic now and say something that everyone finds very silly. Anyhow, here is goes. Whenever I see Michael Jackson I have the strong urge to lick his silhouette. I dunno why. I want to lick his torso, too.

Hahaa. (x
I feel the same exact way. But what girl wouldn`t want to?

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff