Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Post pics to show to the haters, here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:08 am
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25

he actually encouraged people not too.
like when debbie was giving birth to his kids. everytime she went to say a cuss word, he would go "OH FUDGE" to keep her from cussing. He says that cuss words are not nessisary and no one should use them. But he was seiously p******* at the media when he made this video, so i wouldnt blame him...

Oh okay. It is understandable that he would flick the media off, in his music video. I would do the same thing. O:

yea lol
actually that was the point of the whole video, him and his sister were telling the media to stop f***** with me...i remember when it first came out, i seen it on the news alot. lol

Lol, I heard the song a million times. When I first heard it, I was surprised he would curse. xD

I wonder if he ever cursed like in general. Like if he almost fell, or slipped. And in his mind he would be like, "********!" or "Oh s**t!" or something. Hahaa.

well i think i heard he didnt, but i also heard he got mad at a reporter and cussed them out, when he got really angry. but in general i would think no. he doesnt seem the type to do that

I wonder what year he supposably cussed a reporter out. ;o

And I don`t think he would curse, but maybe he cursed in his mind. Like not saying it out loud. Cause, thats what I do sometimes.

instead of so i meant no...I fixed it.
yeah he probably does do that. I know i do. I dont cuss either, but people cant read my mind lol.
and I dont know what year, i only heard of it, i dont know if its true or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:16 am
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25

yea lol
actually that was the point of the whole video, him and his sister were telling the media to stop f***** with me...i remember when it first came out, i seen it on the news alot. lol

Lol, I heard the song a million times. When I first heard it, I was surprised he would curse. xD

I wonder if he ever cursed like in general. Like if he almost fell, or slipped. And in his mind he would be like, "********!" or "Oh s**t!" or something. Hahaa.

well i think i heard he didnt, but i also heard he got mad at a reporter and cussed them out, when he got really angry. but in general i would think no. he doesnt seem the type to do that

And I don`t think he would curse, but maybe he cursed in his mind. Like not saying it out loud. Cause, thats what I do sometimes.

yeah he probably does do that. I know i do. I dont cuss either, but people cant read my mind lol.

Lol, true. At least he was safe inside his mind. x3

The closet he went to swearing was calling people, "shmuck". Once I thought he said "s**t head" (home video) but I found out he wasnt swearing, and that didn`t say that. I couldn`t make out what he said though. xD

aloeveriea

Lover

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:20 am
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25

yea lol

The closet he went to swearing was calling people, "shmuck". Once I thought he said "s**t head" (home video) but I found out he wasnt swearing, and that didn`t say that. I couldn`t make out what he said though. xD

i said p***** today because i really was at my grandfather, I was wearing my MJ shirt and he told he i was no grandaughter of his, likeing a child molester...lets put it this way i ranted on for a long time and gave him a long speech, on reasons why he wasnt.
i never say any words like that but that pushed me over board...yay i went over board for MJ lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:29 am
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25

i said p***** today because i really was at my grandfather, I was wearing my MJ shirt and he told he i was no grandaughter of his, likeing a child molester...lets put it this way i ranted on for a long time and gave him a long speech, on reasons why he wasnt.
i never say any words like that but that pushed me over board...yay i went over board for MJ lol

No offence, but your grandfather is stupid. D:<
Can`t believe he would believe all those lies about Michael!
I`ve ranted on about how good Michael was, and how those things the media said about him weren`t true to my best friend. I mean, she doesn`t believe the lies either, but we were ranting on about how the media is bad and how they ruined Michael, and how good Michael really was. My other friend was there too. And we all talked about the lies about Michael. We were clearing up the lies, and saying why they weren`t true. And we talked about how good he was. We also talked about how hot we was in his Thriller era, and Bad era.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:43 am
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
this picture dissapeared so ill repost it
User Image

Thats hot. cool

lol, yeah, its just something so unexpected out of him, lol. thats the reason i like that pic razz

Yeah it is. I never would expect him to use his middle finger. xD
Didn`t he ever swear? I mean like, out of all the interviews and home videos I saw of Michael, you don`t hear him swearing. Lol.

I don't think he swore anymore after he had his children
If you look at the HIStory album lyrics and the Blood On The Dance Floor album lyrics, he swears.
But it was after the 1993 accusations, so it's understandable that he was that pissed.
Lisa Marie said that when they first met after 1993, they sat down and he started saying "look I'm not gay, I didn't do this..." and he went on and on and that he got so pissed he started cursing and stuff.
But he calmed down after having his kids.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:59 pm
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25

No offence, but your grandfather is stupid. D:<
Can`t believe he would believe all those lies about Michael!
I`ve ranted on about how good Michael was, and how those things the media said about him weren`t true to my best friend. I mean, she doesn`t believe the lies either, but we were ranting on about how the media is bad and how they ruined Michael, and how good Michael really was. My other friend was there too. And we all talked about the lies about Michael. We were clearing up the lies, and saying why they weren`t true. And we talked about how good he was. We also talked about how hot we was in his Thriller era, and Bad era.

My dad thinks that stuff to, but i cant take up for MJ when dads around, i just have to walk off and ignore him when he starts saying stuff, that he doesnt know anything about...
my mom thinks hes ok, so i dont have ALOT of people to talk to him about. Pretty much everyone around here hates him. Ive never heard anything good about him at school, and they made fun of him almost every day, when I was in grade school...needless to say, i always kept my mouth shut back then too, because no one really likes me either. I didnt want anymore bad remarks than what i was already getting...now i wish i told them to STFU! scream i was thinking it, but i never said it....d**** grade schoolers....im in college now though  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:11 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
User Image

Thats hot. cool

lol, yeah, its just something so unexpected out of him, lol. thats the reason i like that pic razz

Didn`t he ever swear? I mean like, out of all the interviews and home videos I saw of Michael, you don`t hear him swearing. Lol.

If you look at the HIStory album lyrics and the Blood On The Dance Floor album lyrics, he swears.
But it was after the 1993 accusations, so it's understandable that he was that pissed.
Lisa Marie said that when they first met after 1993, they sat down and he started saying "look I'm not gay, I didn't do this..." and he went on and on and that he got so pissed he started cursing and stuff.

yea i noticed he cussed in some of songs, like the earth song, and scream, and some others. But it kinda went with the song. I mean what other words could he really use in some of the lyrics that wouldnt make it sound....off. I say the only reason he would do that was to make the song sound better.
lol, and in scream, i bet Janet talked him into that one. But i knew that word would come up, before i even heard them say it. Just by how they were singing and the rhythm to it. but thats just me.
and as for the other thing, some people can truly get pushed way to far, and they really did push him to hard. He needed to blow some steam off, or blow up. I would rather him cuss that be beating people up. But it would be so funny to see him punch someone out....

lol he did stop cussing when he had kids, he wouldnt allow Debbie/ Debby to cuss while she was giving birth. He told her those words wasnt needed, and he tried to scream OH FUDGE or something, to keep her from saying it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
User Image

Thats hot. cool

yea i noticed he cussed in some of songs, like the earth song, and scream, and some others. But it kinda went with the song. I mean what other words could he really use in some of the lyrics that wouldnt make it sound....off. I say the only reason he would do that was to make the song sound better.
lol, and in scream, i bet Janet talked him into that one. But i knew that word would come up, before i even heard them say it. Just by how they were singing and the rhythm to it. but thats just me.
and as for the other thing, some people can truly get pushed way to far, and they really did push him to hard. He needed to blow some steam off, or blow up. I would rather him cuss that be beating people up. But it would be so funny to see him punch someone out....

lol he did stop cussing when he had kids, he wouldnt allow Debbie/ Debby to cuss while she was giving birth. He told her those words wasnt needed, and he tried to scream OH FUDGE or something, to keep her from saying it.

I have always though Janet talked him into it lolz
and it would have been funny to hear "in the news today, Michael Jackson beat the s**t out of a reporter"
that would have been amazing XD  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:35 pm
UnKnown Bitter

and it would have been funny to hear "in the news today, Michael Jackson beat the s**t out of a reporter"

yes it would. lol
when you said that I couldnt help but laugh. I would have to watch the video of him beating the reporter up a million times. that would be hysterical.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:42 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter

yes it would. lol
when you said that I couldnt help but laugh. I would have to watch the video of him beating the reporter up a million times. that would be hysterical.

I'd be like all riled up like I am when watching WWE Raw
I'd be cheering him on "beat his a**! chamone! don't stop til he's had enough!"
and then watch it over and over on Youtube XD  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:50 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter

yes it would. lol

I know. Id be cheering on and laughing. I mean I cant help it. MJs all about love, not hate. Id be like oh my, they finally pushed him to far, I always knew they under estimated him XP
the quite shy ones are the ones you have to watch out for. lol razz
another thing MJ could do, is beat him to death with a chair, the mic, or the boomie/mic thing some people use, and just keep hitting him over and over again. then his security gaurds would just look at each other with worried glances like "Um what are we supposed to do about him beating up others, were here to protect him" or" should we break the fight up?" "no, we need to let him finally get all of the anger out of his system, they deserve it. Maybe no one will ask him stupid questions again"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:24 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter

yes it would. lol

I know. Id be cheering on and laughing. I mean I cant help it. MJs all about love, not hate. Id be like oh my, they finally pushed him to far, I always knew they under estimated him XP
another thing MJ could do, is beat him to death with a chair, the mic, or the boomie/mic thing some people use, and just keep hitting him over and over again. then his security gaurds would just look at each other with worried glances like "Um what are we supposed to do about him beating up others, were here to protect him" or" should we break the fight up?" "no, we need to let him finally get all of the anger out of his system, they deserve it. Maybe no one will ask him stupid questions again"

OMG that would have been epic!
Everyone would have finally shut up and been like "wow, Michael Jackson is an angry black man. RUN FOR LIFE! HE'LL CROCH GRAB AND SEQUIN GLOVE SLAP YOUR a**! HE'LL MOONWALK AND ROBOT ALL OVER YOU!"  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:21 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter

yes it would. lol

Everyone would have finally shut up and been like "wow, Michael Jackson is an angry black man. RUN FOR LIFE! HE'LL CROCH GRAB AND SEQUIN GLOVE SLAP YOUR a**! HE'LL MOONWALK AND ROBOT ALL OVER YOU!"

yeah and there would be a picture of him in a magazine or something tearing the guys ear off, with his teeth lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:24 pm
I made this picture, because I was watching Living with Michael Jackson and the saying is what the crowd was saying outside of his hotel room.
User Image  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:58 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter

yes it would. lol

yeah and there would be a picture of him in a magazine or something tearing the guys ear off, with his teeth lol

woah Mike Tyson much?
lolz  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas