Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jonin Exam Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:39 pm
"Meh...I'll live," Zane grinned as he broke from the meditation and jumped to his feet. He hopped on his right foot, then hopped on the other as then rotated his neck, and stretched his arms. "My back's still sore though..." Zane told him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:53 pm
Luo laughed a bit standing up and stretching his arms upwards. "Did they give you any pain killers for that?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:06 pm
"Nah...I hate painkillers, they make me ditzy and weird," Zane laughed. "So I wonder what's going to happen to me now..." Zane said as he looked down on the ground, wondering wether he was ever going to make jounin.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:21 pm
Looking at him, Luo shrugged. "Honestly, if you don't get to go through with this exam, I say appeal the decision and head straight for the Mizukage. The village needs more jounin, and he knows it. Right now, he's the only one teaching at the academy. That, running the village, and making sure we as a country do not get attacked. He's spreading himself too thin, and I'm afraid that he's not going to have any energy left. That, and after all this, your father will be the Mizukage anyway. I know he'll see this problem in the mist and try and fix it."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:27 pm
"That's true, and I can always just wait till the next exams. I mean it's not like I'm rushed to become a jounin. Actually I've had fun times as a chuunin, I've been getting involved in a lot of issues," Zane grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:08 pm
Luo nodded. "Yeah, I've noticed you've been a lot more active as a sort of ambassador of the mist. You've been traveling quite a lot." He then smiled. "Oh yeah, so how'd you like the homing roof tile shuriken technique?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm
"Yeah, I have," Zane grinned as he scratched the back of his head. "Oh and that was AWESOME! I had no idea you had something like that in your arsenal. I'm going to have to step up my game in order to get you back next time," Zane told him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:20 pm
Nodding, Luo laughed. "Well, you were gone for a while so I had some time to myself to train. There's more that I've learned, but I won't tell you yet, cause I want you to be surprised when you see it. But it's pretty cool." Luo was referring to the spitting needles technique he never got to use. It was one of his new favorites.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:28 pm
"Well then it looks like I'm going to have to do a little traveling after this is done in order to learn some new jutsus," Zane grinned thinking about all the things that he wanted to learn and do.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:42 pm
Luo nodded. "Yep, looks like it. I still have to learn most of the chuunin level genjutsu. I didn't have time before the exams to finish that list up."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:15 pm
"Yeah, genjutsus not really my thing so I think I'm not going to bother with that," Zane told him plainly. "Hero did tell me he'd teach me the rasengan if I reach a high enough level," Zane grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:24 pm
BluewolfofMibu
"Yeah, genjutsus not really my thing so I think I'm not going to bother with that," Zane told him plainly. "Hero did tell me he'd teach me the rasengan if I reach a high enough level," Zane grinned.

*walks in the hall a little nervous with all the high-level ninja around* Hey Zane, hey Luo. How are the exams going? *smiles* I dont know if Im allowed here, but Zane's clone told me I could come here to see you guys. *fixes sling* If you guys need any healing nows probably the best time.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:30 pm
"Where were you yesterday when I had a huge gash on my back?" Zane exclaimed as he removed his shirt and pointed at all of the bloody bandages. "Oh well, could you help me with my bandages then...pretty please," Zane smiled as he sat back down on the ground. "Luo what about you? How's that slash treating you eh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:46 pm
BluewolfofMibu
"Where were you yesterday when I had a huge gash on my back?" Zane exclaimed as he removed his shirt and pointed at all of the bloody bandages. "Oh well, could you help me with my bandages then...pretty please," Zane smiled as he sat back down on the ground. "Luo what about you? How's that slash treating you eh?"

*smiles* Oh yeah, sorry about that. I was kinda in the hospital *takes off sling* This thing is a pain. *takes out fresh bandages and special herbal medicine for the wounds amd exams the wound from the sword* Im sorry I wasn't there for that. *looks at Luo* How about you? Are you okay Luo?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:54 pm
Luo nodded a bit. "Yeah, I'm fine. The doctors healed it in time so it won't scar up. I'm just waiting for the flesh to completely heal over."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff