Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koisu's Hidden Mountain Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:24 am
Yukio glanced around the room curiously. "Uchiha? Why would you want to revive one of them? So far every single Uchiha I've met has had an ego bigger than their eyes could catch a glimpse of, and so far they all seem, well...just plain rude." Yukio grinned a bit. "Unless you're getting paid for something like this?"

((Edit: Really? I've never seen that.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:33 am
Koi looked at the kid as he looked around. "Actually, he was my dad. I killed his brother, My uncle. If I can revive him, I don't want him to be alive, I want him to be dead, and under my control. If I controlled Raiden, I'd be able to get him to marry the Hokage, and get me in her good graces. And eventually, the downfall of Konoha would rise. All I need is one more jutsu. As soon as I become a Chuunin, I will searhc for the one who knows of the revival jutsu, I velieve it is called Edo Tensei or Ero Tensei. I don't really remember. Just read about it somewhere... and got the idea."  

Zombie Swagger

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:38 am
Yukio's grin grew wider. "I've read about that jutsu. That kind of technique requires a sacrifice though. You have any ideas on who that special someone might be?" He asked, his tone turning darker.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:52 am
koi looked as the tone change in Yukio's voice. "A sacrifice can always be found easily. Dumb Academy Students are always lurking around the villages. But what I would just love, is the sacrifice to be one of an S-Rank shinobi. I just don't know who yet."

(The description makes no sense. So does the body of Raiden have nothing to do with it? The soul of Raiden takes over the sacrifices body. Then Raiden's sealed away or is the sacrifice? I'd guess Raiden...)  

Zombie Swagger

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 am
((It's a confusing jutsu but from what I understand you need a vessel that looks like the soul's body and a sacrifice to beckon the soul. Technically Raiden's body could still be used as his vessel (i guess), and Raiden would possess his own body.))

Yukio started laughing. "Ha! I knew the Uchiha ego was big! Hahaha! Restrain an S-rank ninja huh? With just being a chuunin, I wonder if you could pull it off, even with my help." Yukio remembered the last time he fought Lenon. He'd witnessed such extreme power from him, but then again he was able to destroy one of his bodies. Perhaps Koi's goal wasn't as unattainable as it sounded.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:30 am
(Actually, I'm going to be fighting a kid from Kiri and keeping him slave. I need to design a seal and I'll have to wait until Jounin to get Edo Tensei. I need to custom make a seal that has a high price on the person it is put on.)

Koi looked at the paper boy. "We tend to be that way!" He said as he laughed aloud. It seemed as if he knew that in the end, he would end up dying a painful death.  

Zombie Swagger

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:32 pm
Yukio smiled. "In any case, we can't do anything until we rank up. Have you heard when the next chuunin exams will be? I don't know about you, but I think I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:18 pm
"Well, I am currently waiting on the Chuunin Selection to happen from when I was in my previous exam. But as for you, I don't know when you'll be able to attempt a rank up."  

Zombie Swagger

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:05 pm
Yukio frowned, "If we don't have one soon I think I'll take it at another village." His smile returned and he walked towards the basements exit. "Anyways as much as I've enjoyed my time eating ramen and conversing plans of resurrection and murder with you, I must return to my village. Otherwise I'll get yelled at." He glanced back at Koi with a smug grin. "Once I become a chuunin though, I'll be back here."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:19 pm
"Good bye my friend. Once I am a chuunin, I'll be sure to join your village. Though I may be with Akatsuki then, I do have a plan to help the good side."  

Zombie Swagger

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:34 pm
Yukio laughed. "Are you insane? Help yourself. In the end it's the only person you can rely on, besides me of course." He said, finishing with a grin. He waved a hand and a sheet of paper flew from under his sleeve. It crinkled itself into a small paper airplane and landed atop Koi's head. "Those are the directions to my house. It's in Grass Country. Feel free to visit when you like. It'll my turn to treat you to ramen next time." Yukio waved and left the house to head back to Grass.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:14 pm
Koi smiled as he memorized the directions. He charged the paper with electricity and it caught aflame. "I don't want anyone to get a hold of these." He said.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 pm
Goji flew into the front of the home. Koi then left the house and waved to Yukio. He got on the pretty bird and then flew over the clouds, undetected.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:13 pm
Goji flew up the mountain side. Using the wind he was able to make it up there quicker, and then the wind became normal again. As they landed in front of the home, Goji waited as Koi came in. He looked at the table in the living room, and there was a bottle sitting there. It read:

Drink this. It will grant you the power of wisdom and relieve you of your youth.

Koi hated to be told that he was too young, so he must have no experience. He took the bottle and drank it. Suddenly he began to feel his body changed. He then passed out and awoke a while later. He looked in a mirror and smiled. "This is a 17 year old me." Koi said as he walked away and smiled. He hoped on Goji and flew away.

Koi:

User Image  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 am
Goji flew up the mountain. As they flew up the mountain, Koi began to make seals. He was draining of chakra, so he hate a few Chakra pills. Once they reached the top, several clones were already waiting. They had already began to start building the addition. Once it was finished, Koi put the scrolls in the library and smiled. "Where to start... where to start." He thought as he looked through the jutsu. "Right here!" He said as he pulled out Kage Bushin no Jutsu. He walked outside and looked at it. He began to make the seals and looked around, wondering if the clone was hiding. Guess it didn't work.
[1/10]

As Koi did the seals again, he tried to focus his mind on creating an exact duplicate of himself. but all that was created was a huff of air from him, when the jutsu didn't work.
[2/10]

He looked around to see if anyone had come to his home, to possibly chat. But nobody was there. Back to training. He went back and looked around. Nothing though. He made the seals, and tried to focus, but it was like he was developing ADD.
[3/10]

Koi waltzed around, thinking of an exact replica of himself, in the form of a shadow clone. He made the seals and a pair of shoes was created. "Not what I was hoping, but a start." He thought to himself as he looked at the pair of shinobi shoes. He stepped on them and they turned into smoke.
[4/10]

After this, everything would be so much easier. Koi looked at the training grounds, and sighed. This jutsu was taking forever to learn. He remembered that Sengetsu wanted him to go to Sunagakure, but Koi wanted to go to Mist to see Sana, and he wanted to Train as well. With Shadow clones, that was possible. He made the seals, trying to make the shoe again, but nothing.
[5/10]

As the wind blew hard on his hair, it waved harshly. "I won't give up." He said as he made the seals. As he did so, a pair of shoes, and a pair of gloves formed on the ground. "A bit better, but not usable." Koi said as he read the scroll over some more.
[6/10]

Focus your chakra into the form of another you. He thought to himself as he tried to create a replica. He made the seals and watched as he creaed a pair of legs. They dispersed quickly though.
[7/10]

Koi placed his face in his hands as the wind got harder. "Damn wind, never good for anything." He said. He only said this because he could not control wind. Yet. He made the seals and looked at the ground in front of him. A partial body had formed, before it turned into smoke.
[8/10]

"This time I'm sure to get it!" He yelled as he made the seals. A replica of him began to form, until it had no head. "Owe, come on!" He yelled as he was in disbelief. He had gotten so close, for the jutsu to not work.
[9/10]

He sat in position, and readied to make the jutsu. As he did the seals, two clones popped out of mid air, looking exactly like Koi, down to the very last detail. "Good job." He said as he looked them over. "First Koi, go to Mist to check up on Sana. Second clone, go to Suna to see if Sen is there yet. He wanted me to analyze something." Koi said. He watched as they both left through the chutes. Koi then looked at the library and walked in. "Now we look at what else we have." He said as the wind stopped. The sun then shined on the house as it was lit up. "Katon it is." He said with a smile as he grabbed the Katon scrolls and walked outwards.
[10/10]

(I was told that it would be 10 posts for Kage Bushin...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff