Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction and Art Forum
The Sailor Moon Trio Fan Fiction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite couple so far?
  Miya and Takashi
  Phelan and Takashi
  Dea and Lando
  Star and her frosties
View Results

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:52 pm
Chapter 5, Part A

Confusion

I nodded my head in agreement with Takashi. I looked over to Dea, realizing Dea was still lost in her own thoughts.
"Sweetie? Are you sure your ok?"I asked.
"Yeah, fine,"Dea said in a tone that told me she wasn't fine.
"You are not fine, Dea! Whatever connection you have with the others is got you lost in your own thoughts!"I told her firmly.
"I am just so confused, Lan! Usually my magic is not that powerful unless I have a strong connection with a person. Like when I was sick, but could still tell you were in danger. Or when Mom and Dad had been captured,"Dea explained, her voice definately betraying her confusion. I put a comforting arm around her shoulders, watching as she tried to break through her confusion.
"I am sure you will figure out why your magic is sensing them so strongly, dear!"I said comfortingly.
"I can also feel what Takashi feels. I just don't know!"Dea said helplessly. I wished i had answers for her, but I was as confused as she was. Dea and I had just met these people, but Dea could sense their feelings and thoughts. Tabby and Midnight didn't seem fazed by this at all, as if they knew something we didn't. I tried to clear my own thoughts because I was no help to Dea if my own mind was filled with unanswered questions.
"I am sure we will figure it out, doll. You just have to be patient and all our questions will be answered in time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:18 pm
Chapter 5, Part B
Travelling

I was listening in on Dea and Lando, though I tried to give them as much space as possible. It was true. Dea's powers did seem as if they were acting up. I hadn't known her long, but a senshi would lose her composure that much from a scout she just met reacting that way. Not even with Dea's power. I knew, deep within, that the reason was because they were connected. We were all connected. A past life...I felt it in my soul.

I had known these people many years ago. Oh, the battles before. They had raged on. It hadn't been Miya's fault that time, but this time reminded me a lot of the past senshi. I decided not to dwell on the thought any longer.

"We should start heading out. I want to come back here tonight and monitor Sera. She seemed a bit upset and she might try something drastic again," I explained. "But...now we need to check on our fellow senshi."

I led the way, knowing from the direction I saw Phelan travel and the senshi aura that Star possessed. It was apparent they were in the apartment building as we neared it and stopped. "I think we should go up."

I went up the stairs and knocked on the door.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:46 pm
Chapter 5, Part C
Conversation

I was slightly surprised to hear a knock on the door. "I'll be right there!" I called out before giving Star one last hug. I got up and went to the door, opening it without even looking to see who it was.

I was surprised to see a certain pretty boy at the door. How did Takashi and crew find this place, anyway? "Um, hello?"

~

Lando and I stood behind Takashi, waiting for Phelan to open the door. I was still feeling dizzy, so Lando was holding my shoulder.

~

I slipped my hand behind my head, a little embarrassed to barge in on the two of them. It wasn't a silly idea altogether, but I felt as if I had interrupted Phelan's time to comfort Star. Instead, it seemed that Phelan was more in shock than anything else.

"We were a little worried about Star and...I kind of wanted to know what was going on," I replied, fidgeting outside of the doorway. "May we intrude upon you?"

~

"I guess..." I said, letting everyone fill in my apartment. I was suddenly very glad I decided to clean it the other day. Star looked up over the couch top and waved to everyone. That awful cat was had also jumped on top of the couch to see who it was. I hate cats...

I didn't want to press Star just yet, but it doesn't look like I have a choice. "Star... You up for trying to explain a bit?"

Her eyes briefly unfocused, then focused again. "Yes, I think so." Oh joy. Now that stupid cat is mewing encouragement to her. That's my job, cat... Gr...

~

I helped Dea into the room. "Dear, are you ok?" I asked gently, but I got no response from her. I looked into her blue-green eyes and noticed they were glazed over. I walked her farther into the room.

I figured she was still confused, but her blank stare scared the living daylights out of me. I looked to the others, a questioning look in my eyes.

~

As I entered the room, I gave a soft smile towards Star. That's when I noticed Dea's blank stare. Lando was looking at us for guidance, but I had never seen anything like what I was witnessing now. Something was wrong. Very wrong. And Dea's safety might be at stake if we didn't figure out what was going on and soon. "I think we need to know everything you know about this 'Gwen,'" I explained to Star.

~

"I... don't know anything about 'Gwen.'" Star started, hesitantly. "I've never met her before. I've never even seen that girl before either. But..." Once again her eyes unfocused, and I began to get worried. "Sera's not right. Her mannerisms and the way she walks... It's not the same as Gwen."

I reached out to Star, touching her shoulder gently. Suddenly, she snapped out of the daze she's been in since she saw Sera. She looked around, as if just seeing everyone here for the first time. "Star, are you-"

"I'm fine," she said quietly, not quite meeting my eyes.

I... know what's she's thinking. I looked away as well. "I can leave, if you guys want me to... I know I'm not one of you..."

~

As I stood there, I looked Phelan straight in the eyes. "I think we're all in agreement here when I say that Phelan should stay," I began, shoving my hands into my pockets.

"Maybe you should learn about Star and the rest of us now. If Star feels uncomfortable with you leaving all the time, I don't see why you shouldn't stay. You're her best friend and I know you would never do anything to hurt her. Therefore, you stay and listen to what Star has to say."

~

I nodded my head in agreement to Takashi's speech. "Takashi is right, you should know what is going on. Plus Dea said she sensed their was more to you than meets the eye," I explained, looking at Dea worriedly still. "I know I would want to know."

~

Star smiled weakly up at me, pulling me back down on to the couch. "Look's like you're part of this freak show now too."

"Joy..." I said. I still wasn't part of them though. I never could be completely... That cat didn't look very happy about it either. It mewed again, this time annoyed, like.

"You're out numbered, Faithful." Star said, glaring at the cat. And that seemed like that... Though, how the heck a cat could vote is beyond me... "Phelan has already overheard most of it. And..." Star shook her head. "Well, never mind."

Now I'm really curious as to what she was about to say... But her face looks like she's not going to argue about it...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:57 pm
Chapter 5, Part D
Bed Time

I looked over at Dea, a blank stare still on her face. "It is very important that you tells us everything you know. I have a feeling Dea's life depends on it," I replied. I was getting worried, not liking the blank stare on my girlfriend's face.

My eyes flicked over to Star. Was she holding anything else back? "Star, do you know who that person was that you saw in your visions or...was it just a face? Her name, I know you spoke it-- but was she someone that you could remember anything about?"

Star looked a little dazed, as if she were trying to remember something. "I... I don't know. I..." That's when she turned to me and her eyes seemed to focus. Alright, I'm confused... "Phelan was... No, not Phelan... I'm sorry. I don't know anything about her. Not beyond the fact Sera looks like her but doesn't act like her."

I looked over at Star and made a quick decision. "Alright, look, she doesn't know any more." Which was a lie. She obviously knew more. But since it was confusing the hell out of her, there's no point in bringing that up. Things are confusing as it is. "Don't you think it's time we all just got some sleep? Maybe Dea will be better in the morning."

I heard someone thought speak to me. I could have sworn that the voice belonged to Dea. I asked in thought speak.

Dea replied. I asked gently, though worry was definately in my voice. she answered. Her voice sounded so distant and hollow and it scared me.

I looked over towards Dea and Lando, realizing that they were in their own little world. "Yes, maybe it's better that we drop the subject for now. I'm just surprised that there was any resemblance at all. Of course, when evil disturbs the balance, there is usually some reprecussion that follows after it. I don't think the resemblance between Sera and her counterpart is a good thing, but I also don't think that it's done out of coincidence...

"Someone out there is planning something and we have to be the ones to get to the bottom of this, before Miya drops her big plans upon us all. Maybe a good night's rest would do us all some good. I believe Star and Dea need it most after all the events that befell them today," I finished, my eyes drooping from the lack of rest I had gotten lately.

I looked at Takashi gratefully. At least someone had sense in here. "Do you... You guys are from other planets, right? So do you like, need a place to stay or something?" I looked around my apartment and hoped not. It was a small space... "I think I could fit Takashi and Lando if you need it. Dea could-"

"Dea could stay with me." Star finished for me.

"Dea and I actually have an appartment...but I really wouldn't want to move her all that way anyway," I answered.

I looked at Dea and lovingly stroked her cheek. Then I reached up and gently closed her eyelids. "Sleep well, my swan,"I said softly. I looked over at Tabby and Midnight and noticed they were worried too.

I really didn't want to leave her side, but I figured that it was the best way. "Take good care of her Star!"I told the girl, sadness in my tone.

I nodded solemnly. "I would appreciate the gesture," I said thankfully. "I don't think I've slept in days. I wonder if Sera is doing alright, though. Maybe we should check on her later tomorrow..."

Takashi stared towards the window. "Where shall I sleep?" I questioned, awaiting Phelan to take me to a spot to curl up upon. After all, concrete would feel like feathers after the week I had been through.

I felt a blush creep over my face as Star reassured Lando she'd take care of Dea. I'm going to be alone with the pretty boy... Oh, dear...

"Um, you can take my room. It's the one right over there." I said, pointing to a near by door. "I'll sleep on the couch."

Star gave me a glance as she heard my voice. I gulped and looked the other way. But not before I saw a weak version of her old evil grin on her face. Great... She knows.

"Just don't do anything stupid, you silly mutt," she whispered in my ear before going over to Dea. This caused another blush.

"I not going to-" I started to yell... then realized no one else had heard her remark... Alright I'm going to shut up now... I sank into the couch, not looking at Star.

~*~

I went over to Dea, but not without noticing how beet red Phelan got after my last comment. I do love teasing him.

"Do you need help walking?" I asked her. "My house isn't too far."

Dea thought spoke to me. I promised, turning to Star.

"Dea says you need to lead her, Star. She can walk, kind of, but needs a helping hand,"I told Star. It comforted me a little that Dea could at least thought speak.

"Dea can still thought speak to an extent, so that has to be a good sign,"I said aloud. I figured that Dea would find a way to talk to Star trough her magic, maybe in their dreams.

I could only hope that was the case. I asked Dea. Dea answered.

I answered.

"I'm sorry that I must be such a burden to you," I said before following Phelan's earlier directions to his room. "Do you need anything from your room before I take it over?"

"Alright," I said, a little uncertain. I took Dea's arm and draped it over my shoulders. I paused briefly in front of Phelan. "Remember what I said and..." I tried smiling up at him, though I imagine it was rather weak. "I'll be okay. Goodnight."

~*~

I hid my blush much better this time. "Goodnight, little Star. Be safe." I saw them out the door before answering Takashi's question.

That's when I realized that Lando had left with them and I was now alone with Takashi. It was too late to call Star back, too. "I-I'll don't need anything in there." I managed to get out finally. "You can go on to sleep."

I followed behind Dea and Star. I was still trying to figure out wht Dea could not thought speak to anyone but me. Usually her thought speak could be directed at anyone and I knew something must be terribly wrong.

I nodded towards Phelan, stepping into the room. I was quite surprised by the cleanliness the room held. What surprised me even more was the vast array of books he had lined in up their neat rows.

Nearly like a library than a room. There was a single bed to the side with a window to the left of it. I took notice of it and immediately crept to the bed. As I looked around, there was a desk and one of the bookshelves were close to the bed, as well as a big, comfy reading chair across the way.

"I'd have never guessed..." I muttered to myself, relieving my chest of the cloth that covered it. Yes. The shirt had to go. I would be polite and not sleep in the nude in another man's bed, but I could not bear the thought of my chest being covered at night.

I traced over the scar on my left shoulder, as I did every night. It had been tradition ever since I had gone into my first battle. My muscles relaxed as I lay on my chest, holding the pillow up a bit for my head to rest upon.

"This is a nice bed. So soft. Warm..." I whispered. I yawned and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

I sighed and got a extra pillow and blanket out from the closet. I also picked up some sweats off the top of the washing machine to change into.

I threw the pillow and blanket on the couch before heading to the bathroom to change. Splashing some water on my face helped calm me down a bit, my heart was still pounding a little too fast. I'm probably never going to live this down from Star...

Sigh.

Finally, I went back out and laid down on the couch. Sleep wasn't going to come easy to me however. So instead I thought about all the zany stuff that had happened today, my mind constantly returning to a certain someone...

Hell. This wasn't helping. I turned off the table lamp and tried my hardest not to think of the guy sleeping in my room.

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:20 pm
Chapter 5, Part E
The Question That Plague

I sat on the floor, when I awoke. Was I awake? Yes. This felt like the real world. My dreams were always plaguing me. Some woman kept trying to take over me. It scared me. I never wanted to sleep again, because every night it felt like it was getting worse and worse. One night, she just might take over my body.

"Stop it..." I pleaded, tears running down my cheeks. "What's wrong with me? Even Star was horrified! It just took a glance of me, and she turned statuesque."

At that moment, a shadow fell upon my shivering figure. My arms still crossed, golden strands of hair billowing to the floor, and the struggle from within kept in tight check, I focused my eyes towards the figure.

"I'm sorry, Sera," the figure said in a playful tone. "I'm afraid it's all my fault."

The figure walked closer into the light and I was shocked to see that she looked exactly like me. Every aspect. She was in scout form, but she looked like me.

"You see, I gave you my powers because your wish to help the other senshi was so strong. I'm afraid that Sailor Moonlight isn't fond of me, though. We had a fight over a boy one time. That's probably what she's remembering. It's nothing personal..."

"You!" I accused in a harsh tone. "You look like me! Why do we look so alike?!"

The woman smirked. "Because you and I became one around 3 years ago. Ask Miya and she will explain it all," she explained to me before turning back towards the door. "We'll meet again, I assure you."

I got up off of the floor and realized that the iv had been jerked from my arm sometime in the middle of the night. I got back into the bed and pressed the button for the nurse to come in.

I wonder if I have a family that is missing me right now. I'll never know anything until I meet this Miya person. Apparently, she holds all the answers and I intend to have all of the answers revealed to me, I thought as the nurse strode into the room...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:35 pm
Chapter 5, Part F
The Sixth Sense

All the way back to my house, I was reassuring Lando. He's very attached to Dea, which is all well and good. It's beautiful, really. But I'm seriously going to hurt him if he doesn't stop hovering over her as if she's about to break.

Thankfully, my house is only a couple blocks away from Phelan's apartment complex. When we got to my door, I shooed him away. "I swear, I won't let anything happen to her," I told him again, looking him straight in the eye. "Even if it means my life."

Before he could make any protest, I pushed Dea inside my house and closed the door. Good. That's over with. Now to sneak past my mother and- "You're back late, dear."

Crap. How in the hell did I think I could get past my mother? I swear, she's gotta be like, psychic or something... How'm I gonna explain leaving out the window?

My mother's petite oval face popped out from the kitchen door. Her long braid hung out as well, reminding me of how much prettier her hair is. Why couldn't I have gotten those genes... Sigh. "New friend?" she asked.

"Er- Yeah. I mean-"

"No..." My mother's eyes became hazel green, instead of her normal blue-green. Another thing I wish I had gotten from her... Changing eye colours. Anything but brown, at least... "She's not 'new'..." My mother continued, in a half trance state.

I blinked. Wha?

My mother came completely out of the kitchen, showing rest of her petite form. Her eyes returned to their normal blue-green and she smiled warmly. "Come along now. Your friend looks exhausted. This way..."

"Dea," I supplied. Alright. This was weird. Sure, my mother's not normal. But this goes beyond the pale... Why isn't she yelling at me for coming in so late and sneaking out before?

"This way, Dea." My mother took Dea's hand and lead her up to my room. I followed behind her, stunned. "Now, you can take the bottom bunk, dear. I'm sure Star won't mind taking the top. And I'll send up some nice tea before you go to bed."

Once in my room, my mother bustled out again, probably going down to fix the tea. If I wasn't confused before, I sure as hell am now. Finally I shook my head and put it behind me. I had enough to think about at the moment...

It was only a few minutes before my mother returned with two cups of tea. After wishing both of the girls good night, she left the room. But not before adding, "Dear heart, please use the door next time you leave."

She's psychic, I swear.

I helped Dea drink her tea and into some of my old bed clothes. This was the point Faithful hopped in the room from the tree branch outside my window. "I thought it best for your mother to only have one surprise tonight," he said by way of an explanation.

"Hm... Yeah. New friend is possible. But new pet..." I hadn't even noticed the cat had gone... "So what next?"

"You get some sleep," the cat said dryly. "Even super-heros need sleep."

"Yeah..." I said after I yawned. I looked at the clock, noting it was well past midnight. Which naturally means I have to sing. "Good Morning. Good Mor~ning! We just talked the whole night through. Good Morning, good morning, to you."

The cat gave me a strange look after that as I started to sip my tea. "What? Didn't you watch Singing in the Rain?" Apparently not...

I was getting sleepy very quickly, which lead me to wonder just what my mother had put in this tea. I should probably get up on the top bunk before it starts taking full effect...

I climbed up to the top bunk and under the covers. It reminded me of all those sleep overs I used to have with Ceri, Steshka, and Cosette. We'd stay up till insanely late hours before crashing. Then Steshka and I would take the bottom bed (which is bigger than the top) and Cosette would take the top, leaving Ceri on the floor with a fold out bed.

It made me kind of sad to think that I won't get to do that very often any more. I had the feeling this senshi business would take up a lot of my time...

The last thing I remember was Faithful laying down at my feet. After that, I fell into blackness.

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:45 pm
Chapter 5, Part G

Calming Lando

Midnight and I followed Lando as he headed back to our appartment. Midnight and I noticed the poor thing still looked very worried about Dea.
"Dea will be fine, Lando!"I tried to comfort the boy, though I was very worried myself. Dea was my responsibility and was a very close friend of mine. I knew something was terribly wrong and it troubled me.
Something is wrong, Midnight!I thought spoke to the blue kitten.
I know, Ijust don't know what!Midnight answered me back.
You do think Dea will be alright, don't you?I thought spoke back to Midnight, the worry in my thought speak was probably very obvious to him.
Of course she'll be fine! We should try to make Lando feel better, though. He is probably worried sick about her!Midnight told me.
We all are worried sick about her, Midnight. You are right though, we really need to help Lando. Lando is too worried to think clearly and he really needs to think clearly, for Dea's sake and the rest of the team's sake.I answered back with a sad sigh.
"Lando, Dea will be fine, you'll see,"Midnight encouraged.
"You didn't hear the distance in her voice, you guys. It scared the living daylights out of me!"Lando said.
"Wait, distance in her voice?"I asked. Lando explained to us how Dea had thought spoke to him about feeling trapped and all of that.
"We didn't know, Lan!"I said gently. Hearing about this just made me worry more than I had already been worrying.
"Well you are not use to Dea worrying about her so much you are not thinking clearly. You are going to have to take charge of this little group and you need to pull your thoughts together. If you want to be any help to Dea, you need to get it together!"Midnight commanded.
you are worried about Dea too!I thought spoke to Midnight, realizing that he was yelling because he cared. We reached our appartment and Lando unlocked the door. Midnight and I scurried in as soon as the door blew open, with Lando right behind us.
Yeah, I am very worried about Dea! She's a very close friend of mine and I didn't like that blank stare on her face either!Midnight admitted as soon as we got in.
"You are right, Midnight. I have to get it together, for Dea!"Lando agreed. Lando went into his room and got ready for bed and Midnight followed him in. I left the appartment room Lando and Midnight lived in and jumped on the tree outside. After climbing down a few floors, I let myself in Dea's open window. After I let myself in and walked over to her bed, I jumped on it and sttarted to drift off to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:52 pm
Chapter 6, Part A
A Breakfast to Remember

I woke up to the sound of a subway honking its horn in the distance. It wasn't even light out, as I drew open the curtains. The sun hadn't even peeked over the horizon yet. Drawing the curtains shut once more, I crept out of Phelan's room to see if he was awake, too. It seemed that, after last night, all sorts of thoughts were whirling through my head. I thought about putting on my shirt, but it was so hot in Phelan's apartment. Did he have it on 100 degrees farenheit? No matter. There were no ladies present and, with the exception of the one scar on the back of my left shoulder, my body above the torso wasn't brutally marred.

I debated silently if I should get up or not. It's not even daylight out... damn early risers... But I couldn't just leave him wandering around my apartment like that. He seems like the type that won't touch anything until I'm awake. Which means I should start getting breakfast ...

I stretched slowly and opened my eyes slowly, looking around for my guest. I'm pretty sure that my jaw dropped to the ground when I finally caught sight of him.

Oh... wow...

I felt bad waking up Phelan, but on the other hand-- my stomach was rumbling. I stared over towards him, realizing that I must have startled the poor guy. He probably wasn't used to waking up with anyone in his apartment, much less a tall, muscled brute like myself.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I questioned. "I was just coming in to see whether or not you had awoken yet."

I felt a blush come to my face when I realized I was staring. What the hell are you thinking, you idiot!! He's got a girlfriend!
That thought was enough to cool my head alright. Yeah, nothing good comes from puppy love. I got off the couch, yawning. Keep your distance, Phelan. Or...

"No, that's fine. I wasn't planning on sleeping in late today anyway." Complete lie. But the less he knows, the better. If he found out... That's the last thing I want. "Would you like some breakfast?"

I smiled genuinely, the hunger taking over my thoughts. I normally wasn't this hungry, but late nights always made me crave extra fulfillment.

"Yes, I'd love that," I said, taking a seat upon one of the cold barstools. "So, this must have been quite a shock for you, I'm sure. I mean, finding out all of this stuff about Star and the rest of us. I grew up knowing, so I can't imagine what you're going through."

I moved into the kitchen, making sure not to look directly at Takashi. I scanned the fridge quickly before grabbing a few eggs. It's far too early for me to think about cooking something special...

"Eggs fine with you?" I asked him while I was getting out a frying pan. As long as you don't look right at him, you'll be fine. "It's...interesting, I guess."

Even though I really don't have a part in it at all, I added silently, adding to my gloom. This is turning out to be a wonderful morning, yes...

"Sure, eggs are good," I replied without much care. It was food, wasn't it? But as Phelan began cooking, the aroma lifted into my nose. It smelled wonderful.

"Merely interesting, you say?" I questioned, this time my interest peaked. "I hope you know that Star is in the best hands possible. There have been many tragedies that have befallen many a Sailor Scout, but I don't plan to allow anymore of those to take place while I'm around. That's how I lost my mother. My father didn't have any sort of star seed planted within him, so he died in war itself. My mother, though...she died when I was really young, fighting against some evil that threatened Rhinwedd. She died in the process. I must have been...five or six years old."

I traced the pattern on the counter with my finger as I talked, holding my head upon my other hand.

"Ever since Miya went beserk, though, I have a feeling that this was what my mother warned me about when I was little. The magic that Sailor Scouts used to stop the evil, back then, is wearing off, I suppose. Maybe it just needs to be renewed. I have no clue what she even did back then. I'm sure the libraries around here could tell us or allude to something about it in their old historical reports..."

I scrambled the eggs with a fork as I listened to his story. I sort of wondered why he was telling me this. To make me feel better? Sorry, but the moment the word 'dead' entered into this conversation, you lost me. Cause I know Star. She would. And she'd do it so no one else would know until it was too late to stop her...

I don't know what brought that though into my mind, but I was dead certain of it. No pun intended. The thought made me shiver slightly, even with the warmth of the eggs right in front of me.

"I wouldn't know historical reports..." I said, trying to be at least slightly useful. Just because I know everyone usually hates the "Info" characters in movies, doesn't mean I can't do something. "I think you'd do better to look under legends. We normal people are a logical bunch." Ouch. Didn't mean to be quite that bitter about it... "Anything that sounds like magic is automatically discounted as just a story to historians. I mean, before yesterday, dragons were just mythical beasts here..."

I piled the scrambled eggs onto two plates and set one in front of Takashi, still not looking directly at him. "Breakfast is ready."

I stared blankly at Phelan. It was strange to grow up and not know what these mythical creatures were. Very strange, indeed. Of course, Rhinwedd had rid themselves of legendary creatures eons ago, hadn't they?

"Well, I guess that's a start," I said, before filling my mouth with the eggs that had been placed before me. It probably looked barbaric to Phelan, but I was used to scrounging for food in the wilderness. My habits of eating quickly, to satisfy my hunger, would not change overnight. I swallowed the food in my mouth, before adding, "I think we should do that before we talk to the others. After all...I think both Star and Sera need explanations."

I proceeded to stuff my mouth with the rest of the bits of egg upon my plate and swallowed them, as well.

I wonder how Dea is doing right now...

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:15 pm
Chapter 6, Part B
I Dreamed a Dream...

I ate my eggs quietly, taking note of Takashi's... eating manners, if you can call them that. I suppose no one's perfect...

I took some time to imagine doing this every morning. Having breakfast like this was nice. I mean, Star will come over to share a meal occasionally, but she eats like a bird. It rather gratifying to have someone stuffing himself over something I made. He may just be starving, but it's still a slight ego boost.

I didn't miss the "we" however. Is he trying to test my self-restraint or something? Sigh. And to the library, no less. Well, at least there I have tons of books to lose myself in...

"There's a library not too far from here." I made sure of that when I picked the apartment. I looked at my watch and sighed. It's too damn early... "It should be open soon."

I smiled, getting up to wash my plate in the sink. Hospitality still came first.

"Good, then I guess I should get dressed, but...do you have any shirts I could use? The pants should be fine for another wear, but the shirt is a bit dirtied from yesterday. I would appreciate it, if you had anything. If not, I understand. We're a bit different in size."

This caused me to actually look up at Takashi again. Big mistake. Nearly took my breath away. Jeeze... I don't need Star here to tell me how bad I've got it...

"I-um... I've got plenty of shirts, I don't know if any of them would fit you though..." Once again, I don't need Star here to tell me how short I am...

I quickly disappeared into my room, hoping Takashi wouldn't notice how flustered I became... Looking through my closet, I found one of my biggest shirts... Just a normal black shirt with nothing on it... I looked at it sceptically. Why do I get the feeling this one is going to be too small as well?

"Here, try this one," I said, tossing the shirt his way as I came back out again.

I stared that the shirt. As I took it, I lifted my arms over my head, putting my arms in the sleeves first and the my head through the hole at the top. It wasn't too tight, but it came up a slight bit above my pantsline. Maybe a few centimeters. nothing too bad. My muscles shown definitively from beneath the shirt.

"This will work," I said, knowing that it was probably the biggest shirt Phelan had. "Shall we go?"

I looked in the closet for my jacket, only to remember that I had given it to Sera the night before. I sighed mentally. "Alright then, let's go."

~*~

I found myself in the dreamworld, where I could walk and talk like I normally would. I looked around my surroundings and noticed I was in a rose garden and a smile came to my lips.

"Oh, how beautiful!"I smiled, as I bent over and smelled some of the roses. Roses were one of my favorite flowers. I looked down and noticed I was dressed in a blue dress.

I woke up only to find myself in a rose garden of sorts. Strange.... Very strange. Not only that but I'm wearing a dress.

It was a midnight blue shift, rather plain but it felt good on my skin. Maybe some dresses aren't too bad... As long as I don't have to do anything in it...

I hadn't the foggiest idea where I was, or even why I was here. I thought for a second I might be dreaming, but then why would I wear a dress? It would be a really messed up dream...

I started wandering around, looking for some else. Maybe I could find out where I was...

I noticed a watering can nearby. So I took the wateringg and began to water the roses very delicately. "Come on, little ones, it is time to grow!"I said sweetly as I watered them.

I noticed it was a very sunny day and i could feel the warmth of the sun on my back. I smiled and tried to enjoy the moment while it lasted.

"Hello!" I called out as I wandered around. The sun was far too bright for my taste... But not much I can do about it. "Any one he~re?"

I heard Star calling out. "I'm here, Star!"I called out to the girl. I gently got off the ground and stood up. I deliacately brushed off my dress.

I was started when I heard a familiar voice... Who... Oh! Dea. Yeah. Her.

I turned around the corner and saw the other girl with a watering can. "Um.. Where are we?"e continued....

"We are in a dream. This is kind of a mixture between my home planet and yours. I must admit, I have started to like your planet almost as much as my own,"I answered with a light laugh. Then a sadness came over my features.

"What a weird dream..." I said looking around. It must be her world that put me in the dress, even if it is comfy...

I saw the sadness on Dea's face, then remembered what had happened before. "Oh, wait. Are you alright now? What has happening to you before?"

"I am fine while I am here, but I am afraid my body is not. My magic made it where I could talk to you and be normal here, but it can't seem to do anything about what is happening to my body. It is like I am a prisoner in my own body," I explained.

How weird... "Do you know a way to free yourself then?" I asked as I looked around at the roses... It was so real... I found it hard to believe that I was in a dream.

"No, I have no idea how to free myself and I have no idea what force is trying to mess with me. Trust me, if i did, I would kick their butt from here to next year!"I said with anger in my voice.

"Plus I am sure Lando is very worried about me. Tabby and Midnight are probably upset too,"I sighed.

I sweat dropped. "Worried is an understatement..." I muttered under my breath as I picked one of the roses carefully. Not a lot of thorns, thankfully...

But the next moment I gasped in pain, gripping the flower in my hand. Blood trickled down my hand as the thorns picked me, but that wasn't the problem. Something... Something was trying to get into my mind!

"Star are you ok?"I asked. I noticed the girl looked like she was in pain. I didn't know what was wrong, but I wanted to help.

I screamed as Dea touched me, the contact making the force on my mind ten times worse. Was this coming from Dea? No... through Dea. And... it felt like her.

I stepped back, noticing my touch was hurting Star. Could I somehow be hurting her without meaning to? "What am I doing to her?"I asked aloud. I was completely confused.

"No..." I said, taking Dea's hand and pulling her back to me. My breath caught with the pain of the contact again, but we have to be touching if we want this battle to be won completely. Shaking off her influence only off me would be meaningless if Dea's still being controlled.

I suddenly felt extremely angry. "No way... in hell... am I gonna let you control... both of us..." The raged that filled me was enough to cut back on some of the pain. "Dea... You have to... fight too..."

I felt the pain as soon as Star pulled me close to her. I nodded my head when she said we would have to fight. I thought about my friends, feeling closer to Star than I felt with anyone, other than Lando, my family, Tabby , and Midnight.

I used some of Star's anger and began to fight back against the influence. I was tired of being used and it was making me slightly mad.

This connection with Dea... it was so familiar. No, not with Dea... I don't have time for this. I felt the power rise up within Dea as well and added her energy to mine. Then I "pushed" on the force trying to control us. It's the only way I can think of to describe it... It was like I pushed with all the energy back at the bad energy.

I could feel the bad energy's anger at being "pushed." But I could match it, anger for anger, blow for blow. I would fight her even if it was the last thing I did. I gripped Dea's hand in mine harder, preping for one last push. "One more... Samantha... you've got to... put everything you've got... in this next one..." I said, without thinking.

I heard Star use the name Samantha, and somehow knew she was talking to me. I used every bit of power I had left and pushed against the influence. I knew it would tire me out, but Star and I didn't have a choose.

I pictured my friends in my mind and gave it everything I could. "We can do this, Seren!"I encouraged, also without thinking.

Seren... Yes, that sounds right. I flung the rest of my power at the dark energy. Surprisingly, I felt it give way. Finally, it left completely.

I was rather shocked at the sudden lack of resistance. Even more so when I suddenly could feel Dea's hand anymore. I managed to whisper "Thanks, Sam," before blacking out completely into a dreamless sleep.

I smiled, knowing whatever had been keeping me held prisoner in the real world was gone. I knew that one I awoke from the dream, I would be completely free. I also knew Star and I would be very close friends from now on. When you fight a battle like that fro the inside, it is hard not to be close.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:43 pm
Chapter 6, Part C

Freedom

"No, thank you Seren!"I whispered, before I left the dream world and awoke in the real world. I was lying in the bottom bunk of Star's bed and a let out a happy yawn when I woke up. I threw off the covers that Star had put over me the night before. I slid off the bed and could feel the warm carpet at my feet. I was still tired from the fight in the dream world, but the fact that I was free gave me a lot of strength. It felt so good to be able to move my body on my own and talk on my own. I didn't have anything making me a prisoner anymore and it made me very happy. I looked in the top bunk and saw Star still fast asleep. A small smile came upon my lips and happiness filled my entire body. I could only hope that my sweet boyfriend had not completely lost his mind before I saw him again.
I woke up from a pretty restless night's sleep. Laying at the foot of my bed, was Midnight.
"You didn't get very much sleep, did you, Lando?"Midnight asked me gently.
"No, I couldn't stop thinking about Dea! I would have done anything to spare her from whatever she was going through, Midnight!"I explained, worry still evident in my voice.
"I am sure Dea's fine. Star promised she would take good care of her,"Midnight reminded me gently. Yes, Star had kept telling me she would take good care of Dea and I knew Dea trusted her.
"Yes, you are very right!"I agreed, getting out of my bed clothes and into a fresh pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and my black boots.
"Can I come in?"Tabby's voice asked from outside the door.
"Yeah!"I said, as I opened the door and let the orange kitten in.
"You guys get much sleep?"Tabby asked.
"No, not really,"Midnight and I answered in unison.
"Yeah, me either. I know we left Dea in good hands, but I can't help feeling helpless,"Tabby sighed.
"Well let's eat some breakfast and then go check on her,"I suggested.
"Good idea, Lando!"Tabby and Midnight agreed in unison. I quickly set to work on making the three of us breakfast.

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:12 pm
Chapter 6, Part D
The Legendary Search

The library was big, but its selection of books that held any legends within were small. There were six books in total, which really made my suspicions-- that we wouldn't find anything-- grow.

"Here, you take these three," I said, splitting the six books by size. I chose a spot where there lay an open table and sat down. Phelan's eyes looked a bit glazed over, since he was in a library. This must be Phelan's playground where he played in his spare time. Maybe Phelan had already read these books.

I shrugged, opening the pages of the book. It wreaked of old book, as if it hadn't been opened since it had been printed. Getting past the smell, I skimmed the table of contents. None of the legends even remotely matched. Still, I took a brief look at them, legend by legend. The second book, I did the same thing and the third...there was still nothing about what happened.

"This is so frustrating," I grumbled, closing the last book. As I looked up at the clock, I noticed that two hours had gone past. "Wow...did you find anything, Phelan? I can't even get a hint as to what we're supposed to be looking for. There aren't any legends at all. I bet the girls are up right now. I wonder if Dea is feeling any better."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:56 pm
Chapter 6, Part E
Fear

I woke up to a black cat pawing my nose. "I'm going to hurt you..." I mumbled as I turned over, completely throwing off Faithful.

I could feel the cat's glare through my closed eyelids. "You should get up and train." Oh, ho ho... Look who's upset at being flipped over.

"It's Saturday. Go away."

"You should follow Dea's example. She's been up for an hour." That got me to sit up. This time, Faithful was weary and jumped back before I threw him again.

Dea... I know we fought something in that dream world, but it was all too foggy for me to remember. "So she's alright now?" A furry nod. "Okay, okay. I'll get up..."

~*~

Now, you'd think I'd be ecstatic about this. I'm in a library with a cute guy. This is practically my dream date. But no. Everything is all wrong. Sigh.

I could have sworn that I remembered something about a similar legend in one of these books though. In some book at least. Maybe not one of these, but I know I seen it somewhere...

"Nothing here," I said a loud. "Maybe it's checked out? I could have sworn that I've read something like it before..." I was mentally going though my list of books at home as I asked the librarian. No other books checked out, unfortunately...

It occurred to me where the book I'm looking for might be. I sat down in one of the near by chairs, shaking slightly. "I... think I know where the book we need might be," I said softly, trying to keep the trembling out of my voice. I ran a nervous hand through my hair.

I stood near Phelan as he explained that he might know where the book would be. Was he turning pale? It looked as if Phelan was shaking...or was that my imagination? Wherever this book may be, I didn't want to have to put anyone in danger by going to get it.

"I'll go and get it," I said without another thought to the subject. "Just tell me where the book is, and what it's titled, and I'll make sure the book is found."

"No!" I said forcibly. Then I blushed slightly, when I remembered I was in a library. "I mean," I said more softly, "I should get it. I'm the only one who could get to it anyway..." If I make it that far... I swallowed in attempt to wet my dry mouth. "I'm just... not very welcome there."

"Not welcome there..." I mumbled, not realizing that it was outloud. "In that case, I'm definitely going with you. There's no need for you to get in trouble over a book for the sake of the senshi alone. If anyone makes trouble for you, I can take care of them. So then...where is this place? If nothing else, I'm sure we could sneak in."

That's ten times worse! If dad caught me bringing a guy in... And Takashi might find out... "I- no. I'll be fine alone." I smiled, though I'm pretty sure it was a weak one. "I should be able to handle my own family alone..."

I sighed. I knew that it was wrong to let Phelan go alone, but this was something he said was needed. Therefore, I had to respect his wishes.

"If you say so..." I replied. "Then, I'll go and check in on Sera at the hospital. Maybe we could all meet for lunch somewhere later. This time, hopefully we won't have to separate Star from any precious frosty she may be enjoying..."

"Yeah." I laughed nervously. Maybe I should ask Star to come with me... I... No. That would put her in far too much danger. If we met my dad, there's no way she'd keep silent... "Let's meet at the Wendy's at around one or so then..." I was slowly filled the books back on the self and we started walking out of the library as I spoke. My legs felt like putty, but that's normal for whenever I plan on returning home.

I took a deep breath as I reached the door. "Alright then, I'll see you later." And with that, I started walking toward my old house. The feeling of dread grew more oppressive with each step I took...

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:05 pm
Chapter 6, Part F

Welcoming Breakfast

I was sitting at Star's kitchen table, watching as Star's mother made waffles for breakfast. It made me remember just how hungry I was.

I walked down the stairs, yawning slightly. I could see Dea sitting at the table though the doorway. But that wasn't what I was paying attention too. No, what caught my nose was the smell of waffles...

"We have maple syrup, right?" I asked my mum as I walked in, waving a greeting to Dea.

She looked up from the waffle iron. "Good morning, sunshine." That earned her a glare. Since when have mornings been good? "Yes, we have maple syrup. The first batch is almost done, so why don't you get it out from the fridge and set the table?"

I nodded, getting all the aforementioned objects out and setting the table. "You feeling any better today, Dea?"

"Yeah, I feel quite a bit better, thanks. I am also hungrier than I thought I would be too,"I answered with a light laugh. I helped Star set the table.
I was still kind of tied, but that was to be expected after the fight last night. I had used quite a bit of my magic in that fight in the dream world.

"That's good," I said, eyeing the waffle iron.
"It's done, it's done." My mother laughed. She opened the iron and brought out four perfectly made waffles, setting two on one plate and two on another. "There you are. There'll be more soon."

I picked up the syrup and put some on my waffles. Then I took the fork from beside my plate and began to eat the waffles.
"These are delicious!"I said in between bites.
I took a drink from the milk in my glass and then continued eating the waffles.

My mother beamed from behind the counter. "You just eat as much as you want, dear." I was already digging into mine. There's nothing like maple syrup and waffles in the morning.

I was finishing my second waffle when my mum suddenly got very pale. "Star, Phelan is in trouble."

"What?!" I jumped up, knocking down the chair. "Where is he?"

"Phelan is at his house, Star!"I answered, also snesing the trouble Phelan was in. Something about one of his family members, so it would seem

I shivered. "His house? What the hell is he thinking!?" I ran to the door, slipping on my shoes. I was still in my pj's, but that could be changed easily by transforming. What do you know, that short skirt is good for something. That idiot. "I'll be back later, maman!"

"Thank you for the breakfast!"I called over my shoulder to Star's mom, as I ran after Star. I knew there was trouble and I knew I needed to help.

I got outside and looked both ways. Good. No one around. "Moonlight Prism Power!" I shouted, transforming into my senshi counter part. I have the feeling I'll need the extra strength. "We don't have much time to lose," I called out to Dea. "This way."

I quickly reached into my pocket and pulled out my transformation pen. "Sunlight Prism Power!"Dea called out as she began her own transformation,
"Right behind you, Moonlight!"I agreed, running after her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:28 pm
Chapter 6, Part G
Walking

I walked down the street, trying not to think about what I was going to do. Which is, of course, impossible. It's like trying to get a song out of your head. The more you try not to think about it, the louder it sounds.

My left arm started aching slightly. It still remembers the pain from when I broke it twice, one right after another. The first time was saving Star from those bullies. I don't even know how I did it, but afterwards, Mrs. Draigcwndid took me to the hospital. The second time... That was later the next day. I know most people don't constitute being thrown into a table as 'falling,' but I did. At least, that's what I told the doctors when I went back for a new cast. They certainly didn't know what to make of all the other various bruises on my body...

I try not to go back home any more than I can help it. It's not a very pleasant atmosphere, to say the least. My dad and I... We don't agree on certain things. In fact, we don't agree on much. You could say we are complete opposites. Especially in the looks department. Where I'm lacking in colour, he's really dark haired. Bigger, too. Lots bigger.

Another shiver went through my spine. Stop that. You're only going to scare yourself more! What would Star say to this, hm? She'd say I'm acting just like a dog, with his tail between his legs... But I really am that pathetic...

Well, here I am...

I stared up at the brick house, wanting for all the world to just turn around and run the other way. Moving a few shaky steps forward, I saw that there were no cars in the drive way. Relief flooded through me. Where they both out?

I quickly got up to the door, and fumbled with the keys to get inside. I had to hurry. I didn't know when they'd be back... There! I'm in!

The house hasn't changed all that much from the last time I saw it. Same old, same old. Pictures of Dad's great exploits and games all around and Mum from her cheerleading days. Beer stains on the carpet and the smell of alcohol that could never quite be erased. No, it never did change much...

I was about to go upstairs to the one place the book could be when I heard the one voice that chills my blood. The deep bass voice cut through me like a knife. "So, finally come back have you? Didn't I tell you that I didn't want to see your face around here again, you freak of nature!?"

I turned around to see the face that still haunts my nightmares. Short cropped black hair with a moustache lining his lip. Dark hazel eyes that were always full of hatred. A face whose lines never once lifted to anything more than a scornful smirk. A tall, muscular man that used to be the star quarter back for one of the best teams of Rhinwedd. "Yes, sir." I said, looking for anyway to escape.

He punched me hard in the face, forcing me to stumble back a few steps. "Then what the hell are you doing here, b*****d child!�"

I moved back as far as I could, but my back hit the wall. "I was j-just here to get a b-book." My eyes never left him. He was coming closer... I was so stupid. Why didn't I think he'd still be home...

"Book?! Ha! You never did one bloody useful thing in your life! All you did was bury yourself in those books!" I saw that he was preparing to strike me again and closed my eyes, bracing myself for the impact.

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction and Art Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out