Safari Zone [Trades OK] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:18 am
I'm here and will be for most of the rest of the day, if anyone wants to take a Safari! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:57 pm
Jishin
I'm here and will be for most of the rest of the day, if anyone wants to take a Safari! whee
I want to catch something!!! This looks really cool!! blaugh *sends trade*  

Chiriko1926

Chiriko1926

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:49 pm
are you here? I want go to zone 2  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:53 pm
*walks around waiting to be let in*...i sent the trade and it was confirmed...hum de dum... sweatdrop  

Chiriko1926

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:53 pm
Chiriko1926
\

No, she's not.... whee

BUT.......try back maybe tomorrow. AND......I dun have any riddles yet. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:55 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
Chiriko1926
\

No, she's not.... whee

meh...ok...*notices its you*YAY!!! *glomps*oh...bail says hi.*glomps again*  

Chiriko1926

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:56 pm
Chiriko1926
Fox Demon Shippo
Chiriko1926
\

No, she's not.... whee

Hi! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:58 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
Chiriko1926
Fox Demon Shippo
Chiriko1926
\

No, she's not.... whee

Hi! whee
bail:hello mrs fox
me:HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*glomps* blaugh  

Chiriko1926

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:17 am
Chiriko1926
*walks around waiting to be let in*...i sent the trade and it was confirmed...hum de dum... sweatdrop

That's weird, 'cause I only just confirmed it now. confused I haven't been on Gaia since midafternoon yesterday.

Here are your Safari Balls! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 5

Zone 2, huh ... all right. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:20 am
Fox Demon Shippo
Chiriko1926
\

No, she's not.... whee

Yep. Always try back ... I have a life, so I'm not always around, but I will always get back to you.

BTW, you know you still have safari balls, right, Shippo? You can still catch more Pokémon if you want.  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:36 am
Chiriko1926

Zone two is absolutely bare in spots, and in others thickly wooded. You find yourself having to push through dense trees and heavy bushes to make progress. The cheerful sound of chirping birds and buzzing insects surrounds you in a loud chorus, and leaves scrape against your face as you press onward.

As you move through the sweet-smelling overgrowth, you spy a giant nest made of tightly woven twigs in one of the tallest trees nearby. A soft peeping comes from the nest, though you can't quite make out the actual cry at this distance.

Further off in the thick bushes, you also see a strange protrusion from a plant covered in pink berries. It seems to be horseshoe shaped and a glossy blue color.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:10 pm
Jishin
Chiriko1926

Zone two is absolutely bare in spots, and in others thickly wooded. You find yourself having to push through dense trees and heavy bushes to make progress. The cheerful sound of chirping birds and buzzing insects surrounds you in a loud chorus, and leaves scrape against your face as you press onward.

As you move through the sweet-smelling overgrowth, you spy a giant nest made of tightly woven twigs in one of the tallest trees nearby. A soft peeping comes from the nest, though you can't quite make out the actual cry at this distance.

Further off in the thick bushes, you also see a strange protrusion from a plant covered in pink berries. It seems to be horseshoe shaped and a glossy blue color.
*moves toward the nest, hoping to catch something on her first excursion in the safari zone*  

Chiriko1926

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:44 pm
(*sighs at the multiple posts* Chiriko, I'm an adult and have Real Life commitments that involve me being away from the computer for large chunks of time. Please be a little more patient, OK? I will get back to you as soon as I can, but there's no way I can be here all the time.)

As you approach the nest, you step on a twig, and the peeping sound stops briefly, then resumes again at full volume. As you get a chance to scurry up the tree a little ways, you get a better look. The soft peeping in the nest is coming from the throats of three tiny Spearow, which are still surrounded by fragments of egg shell. They look quite hungry.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:32 am
Jishin
(*sighs at the multiple posts* Chiriko, I'm an adult and have Real Life commitments that involve me being away from the computer for large chunks of time. Please be a little more patient, OK? I will get back to you as soon as I can, but there's no way I can be here all the time.)

As you approach the nest, you step on a twig, and the peeping sound stops briefly, then resumes again at full volume. As you get a chance to scurry up the tree a little ways, you get a better look. The soft peeping in the nest is coming from the throats of three tiny Spearow, which are still surrounded by fragments of egg shell. They look quite hungry.
...sorry... sweatdrop ...ok
*looks up at the little babies, trying to keep her voice down when she speaks*...I wonder where their mother is...  

Chiriko1926

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:20 am
Your question is answered as a steady, deep flapping sound reaches your ears. A dark shadow gradually grows larger and larger as it flies over the other trees in the vicinity, and in towards the nest. As it comes closer, you easily identify it as a Fearow from its long, narrow profile. Its beak is full of fruit for its young ones.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff