Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:06 am
I agree, day, night, pokégear! Then add contests and abilities, (with pickup emerald style) and maybe new abilities that function differently in the day and the night, possibly have a move like opposite of sunny day that makes it "night" and have a nightime form of castform. Have acro and mach bikes, RS fishing style, whirlpool HM, sqirtle sprinkler to wake sudowodo, pokéflute to wake snorlax, shaking Heracross and Pineco out of trees agian (that was how you did it right? or is my memory kaput), having secret bases, and beauty contests, and ALL FOUR CONTINENTS, Johto, Kanto, Orre, and Hoen! whee It would have all pokémon cachable in a set of three games (one with each starter) even the secret legendaries like mew, jiraichi, celebi, and deoxys, who can only be obtained through special events in the game. My ideas:
Mew, can be found anywhere in the game at any time as a wild pokémon, even when fishing, surfing, or in caves, it isn't like the dogs or latis, but more like a shiny pokémon, you only find it in an extreamly rare chance, but you can actually catch more than one... if you are insanely lucky you catch just one.
Celebi would be obtained after visiting shrines in Orre and Johto and learning a special pokéflute song by going there on a certain day. Then Celebi would be summoned if you went there at the same time as you had learned the song the last time.
Jiraichi would be obtained by visiting a shuttle lab on every continent and examining the shuttle and talking to everyone, then there would be a guy in Hoen who choses you to go on a shuttle to the moon, if you can beat the other's trying to go in pokémon battles, then you blast off, there would be two possible landing sites, and it is luck which one you get, one would have a colony of clefairy, cleffa, and clefable, and lots of moon stones, and the other would have Celebi, who has to be awakened by solving a puzzle and sacrificing a moon stone and a sun stone. Then you go back and never get to visit space again.
Deyoxs will attack if you defeat rather than catch rayquaza and do not visit Jiraichi on the moon.

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:57 pm
.....not bad. I like the ideas for Mew, and Celibi. But Deoxys sounds too.......annoying to get, and Jirachis....I like the moon part, but.....not being able to ever go back again? That's a little harsh. Maybe, you can go back every so often...((like Mirage Island)), and once you've gotten stuff, like Kirachi, you can't get them again. If that makes any sense. sweatdrop  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:25 pm
Next two Pokémon RPG games have been announced to be in development in Japan by Nintendo! They will be for the Nintendo DS and will be called Pearl and Diamond! xd whee *Goes all hyperactive on everyone!*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:42 pm
o.o Pearl and Diamond?...

Hmm, makes sense. Pearls are consider the "Queen" of gems (even though they aren't gems technically) and Diamonds are considered the most precious of all gems...

But, um... what are they gonna call them after this? o.o;  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:32 pm
My little tid-bit ideas, for more origanal-ish ones, new graphics, ect. Here they are:

Version Black:The version where you, yes, you, are a Team Rocket Member. You may be able to capture other trainer's Pokémon, steal items, ect. And, do missions for the Boss. ^^

Version Steel:Just sounds cool. whee

Version White: You play as Ash/Satoshi from the animated series, and get a Pikachu. After you get him, you battle Gary, ect. Misty catches up with you, after Pikachu wrecks her bike, and won't stop following you. You battle Brock, and, he follows you, ect. It'd be awesome. ^^

Pokémon Breeder: Where you are a Pokémon breeder. And don't fall in love with Prof. Ivy. whee

Version Aqua:Cool name. sweatdrop

Version MagmaCool name. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:57 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
My little tid-bit ideas, for more origanal-ish ones, new graphics, ect. Here they are:

Version Black:The version where you, yes, you, are a Team Rocket Member. You may be able to capture other trainer's Pokémon, steal items, ect. And, do missions for the Boss. ^^

Version Steel:Just sounds cool. whee

Version White: You play as Ash/Satoshi from the animated series, and get a Pikachu. After you get him, you battle Gary, ect. Misty catches up with you, after Pikachu wrecks her bike, and won't stop following you. You battle Brock, and, he follows you, ect. It'd be awesome. ^^

Pokémon Breeder: Where you are a Pokémon breeder. And don't fall in love with Prof. Ivy. whee

Version Aqua:Cool name. sweatdrop

Version MagmaCool name. xp

Black, White and Breeder sounds interesting to me... though I dunno how easily white could be pulled off. And Breeder, ehehehehe whee ehehe. Though, if She who could not be named IS in there, I'll beat her to a pulb with my Umbry scream stressed *grumbles*  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:30 pm
Better yet, what if you could PLAY as Brock? Aoi would nosebleed over his Pokeball-throwing animation. ;3 Personally, I'd love it if the individual Pokemon animations from Crystal made a comeback, I always loved watching those, especially Suicune's. Would take more data and time to make each Pokemon, yes, but I personally think the finished product would be well worth it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:57 pm
*pulls out the Emerald advert she downloaded*

The animations are back in Emerald, it seems....  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:13 pm
Aoi Hikari
Black, White and Breeder sounds interesting to me... though I dunno how easily white could be pulled off. And Breeder, ehehehehe whee ehehe. Though, if She who could not be named IS in there, I'll beat her to a pulb with my Umbry scream stressed *grumbles*

Thanks. ^^

And about White, I agree. It would be hard, but if it worked, it'd be awesome. BUT....you, of course, most likely wouldn't run into/catch the Pokémon he had caught...... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:53 am
Out of all my games, I love my Gold version the most. It's my strongest, my longest, my best, and my first. It PWN0RZ all my other versions.

My favorite game, out of them all, would either have to be FireRed or Colosseum. I'm addicted to the RS graphics of FR and Colosseum just plain rawks.

As for game ideas, I think Nintendo should come out with a Pokémon Orange, where you go around the Orange Islands, collecting Badges and whatnot.

And for new game names, there's still:
-Garnet
-Amethyst
-Opal
-Topaz
-Turquoise
-Zircon

Not to mention a whole slew of color names, like Purple, Copper, and Bronze. Personally, I think Garnet and Topaz should be the next wave.
whee heart  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:28 pm
Pokemon Orange sounds like a good idea....you get to play as Tracey? :3 Then again, he'd sink any Pokemon he'd try to Surf on.... *j/k, thinks Tracey is fat ;3* And are the animations really back in Emerald? This I gotta see. eek Explains why the Emerald Suicune sprite I snatched from Serebii (has anyone else noticed that they seem to alter their sprites in minute but noticable ways, seemingly to know when people steal them? That's a little extreme....it's not even theirs in the first place!) is so simular to the R/S/FR/LG sprite. I would like to get a hold of the full-animation. And I do wish they'd reintroduce the night/day/days of the week elements to the games, that's one thing I really liked about the G/S/C versions.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:29 pm
Alexa-sama
Out of all my games, I love my Gold version the most. It's my strongest, my longest, my best, and my first. It PWN0RZ all my other versions.

My favorite game, out of them all, would either have to be FireRed or Colosseum. I'm addicted to the RS graphics of FR and Colosseum just plain rawks.

As for game ideas, I think Nintendo should come out with a Pokémon Orange, where you go around the Orange Islands, collecting Badges and whatnot.

And for new game names, there's still:
-Garnet
-Amethyst
-Opal
-Topaz
-Turquoise
-Zircon

Not to mention a whole slew of color names, like Purple, Copper, and Bronze. Personally, I think Garnet and Topaz should be the next wave.
whee heart

I agree again with the Orange. My friend said that it was gonna come out for GB, but. Pfft. Liar. whee  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:06 pm
How about "Titanium Version" and "Silicon Version"
Your charecter lives in a high tech peaceful future but a evil force from the past is going to inturupt that peace and your going to have to try to become a pokemon master well trying to defeat an evil team of scientests that are trying to take over the world with their army of genetically enginered pokemon!!!!!I once thought of doing an rp about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:44 pm
More Emerald News:
Acording to Serebii.net Emerald will include berries that REDUCE pokémon effort points by 10, the opposite of vitamins! This could very well mean that you can raise your starter's and other beat the single player pokémon however you want and then go back and fix their EVs! This is unprecedented and changes a large aspect of how the single player game may be played. With this change you may see more people using legendaries for single player purposes even if they intend to use them in multiplayer. You will be able to essentially reset your EVs to 0 and start over with a pokémon. I would buy Emerald for this reason alone! Imagine, when combined with the move remember and move deleter guys you can almolst totally recoustomize most pokémon at level 100! Not to mention that pickup is going to be level dependent! Such a huge change means a lot. What would be frightening is if they added a way to change a pokémon's IVs as if you had just caught it again, maybe making it cost allot of money or soemthing like juice points. Then people could really controll their in game pokémon teams!  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:36 am
Geth
Which pokemon game is your favorite one? Are you currently playing one?
Don't really have a favorite at this point.

I'm jumping back and forth between Blue (almost done!), Red (half way done), and Yellow (not even 1/3 done). I have yet to touch Gold, Silver, or Cyrstal (which is still in its original protective wrapping. sweatdrop )  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff