Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
AM I NUTS!!?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im I nuts?
  yes
  no
  idk
  same thing is going on with me! (me: yay i have some one to talk to! ^_^)
View Results

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:03 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Cra_zeey854
I don't think you are...something like that sort of happend to me.
I was in my bedroom with my two little cousins, Jazmin and Tia and I turned to the on demand channel to watch some of Michael's videos. I put the remote down and we started talking. Then the on Demand menu went to his video all by itself...it was so weird and we think it was Michael that went to his videos.
??????????????????????????????????????? I just laughed reading that , lol.

ok?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:08 pm
wow i dont feel like a wierdo anymore!!! im not alone!!! 4laugh  

Yanni-Boo2

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:25 pm
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
I was in my bedroom with my two little cousins, Jazmin and Tia and I turned to the on demand channel to watch some of Michael's videos. I put the remote down and we started talking. Then the on Demand menu went to his video all by itself...it was so weird and we think it was Michael that went to his videos.

wow...... eek yah when i get up in the morning....i go to playlist.com and go to my playlist....and once...before i clicked play...my mom called and when i was talking to her.....it stared to play by it self....i freaked me out....and it was on one of his songs!

Yeah I guess he does things like that to people that love him. I guess he's trying to let us know that he's ok and he's with us.
And that makes me happy.

that might be it!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:26 pm
Yanni-Boo2
wow i dont feel like a wierdo anymore!!! im not alone!!! 4laugh

same here!!  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:28 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854

wow...... eek yah when i get up in the morning....i go to playlist.com and go to my playlist....and once...before i clicked play...my mom called and when i was talking to her.....it stared to play by it self....i freaked me out....and it was on one of his songs!

Yeah I guess he does things like that to people that love him. I guess he's trying to let us know that he's ok and he's with us.
And that makes me happy.

that might be it!!

Yeah at least he cares about his fans.
He's such a friggin beautiful person. I can't get over how overly awesome he is.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:36 pm
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854

And that makes me happy.

that might be it!!

He's such a friggin beautiful person. I can't get over how overly awesome he is.

me nether!  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:51 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854

And that makes me happy.

that might be it!!

me nether!

Lol he's like the only person that deserved the title "The King" he was nice talented and sexy  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:55 pm
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854

And that makes me happy.

that might be it!!

me nether!

Lol he's like the only person that deserved the title "The King" he was nice talented and sexy

i must agree with you....he was soo talented....and he was soooo sexy that he makes other sexy guys look like $hit......i cant belive i just said that!! OH JOHNNY DEPP PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! >w< lol  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:02 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854

And that makes me happy.

that might be it!!

me nether!

i must agree with you....he was soo talented....and he was soooo sexy that he makes other sexy guys look like $hit......i cant belive i just said that!! OH JOHNNY DEPP PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! >w< lol

Lmfao he does though he outdoes every other guy on this planet in my oppinion.
Lol and My big cousin is in love with Michael AND Johnny
I dont really know what Johnny Depp looks like because everytime i see him he looks soo different  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:05 pm
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854

me nether!

I dont really know what Johnny Depp looks like because evreytime i see him in he looks soo different

your cuzin is cool!
here is what johnny looks like User Image like he my be 42 but HOLY SHIZ...he is right up there with MJ  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:08 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854

me nether!

I dont really know what Johnny Depp looks like because evreytime i see him in he looks soo different

your cuzin is cool!
here is what johnny looks like User Image like he my be 42 but HOLY SHIZ...he is right up there with MJ

Lol he's pretty cute  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:09 pm
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854

your cuzin is cool!

Lol he's pretty cute

i know right??  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

mrs N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:13 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
mrs N
that's kinda like whats happening to me, when I was in pheniox at a water

park I think I saw MJs shawdow in the line of one of the water slide also

when I watch disney clasics I feel like someones in my bed with me. even

when I'm doing things like playing catch by myself I feel if I throw the ball

someone will catch it. most of the time when I see him in person is in my

head when I'm sleeping so...I dun think your nuts and if u are then I'm

with u.

OMG!! that is just what has been happing with me!! OMG

lol that's been happing for almost a month now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:16 pm
mrs N
x_X GIR X_x spaz
mrs N
that's kinda like whats happening to me, when I was in pheniox at a water

park I think I saw MJs shawdow in the line of one of the water slide also

when I watch disney clasics I feel like someones in my bed with me. even

when I'm doing things like playing catch by myself I feel if I throw the ball

someone will catch it. most of the time when I see him in person is in my

head when I'm sleeping so...I dun think your nuts and if u are then I'm

with u.

OMG!! that is just what has been happing with me!! OMG

lol that's been happing for almost a month now.

ok.....that is just creppy...it has been goingon the same amount of time for me to......NHUN NHUN NHUUUUUN!  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

mrs N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:16 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854

your cuzin is cool!

Lol he's pretty cute

i know right??

ehh...sorry but he's good looking but he doesn't have that same cute look

in his eyes and also I hate beards I dun think he's up there with MJ hes

sexy but I still just no not with MJ sorry

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items